antioxidant levels in white tea

philthemn

I have recently taken an interest in white tea, which is from the same plant as green and black tea but only the new buds are taken. This means that the tea contains more polyphenols and antioxidants etc.

I began to wonder just how much more antioxidants white tea contians compared to its other counterparts. After looking it up on the internet I became rather confused, no-one seems to have the same answer; some say only a tiny margin more (although never usually by the same amount), the majority of sources say it has 3x the antioxidants than green tea (which is considerably more potent than black tea itself), and a few say that it has the same amount!

i'm more inclined to believe that it has 3x the amount, purely becuase the percentage of sources claimed this was true.

but does anyone know the real answer??

actually i know that, it is true yes.

i think people started putting milk in tea from when coffee was first brought to england and there was a massive health scare, so some guy said that if you put milk in coffee it will be safe to drink. The trend followed onto tea aswell.

i think people started putting milk in tea from when coffee was first brought to england and there was a massive health scare, so some guy said that if you put milk in coffee it will be safe to drink. The trend followed onto tea aswell.
but now-a-days people put milk in tea just for the taste