Artificial Intelligence ChatBots and Human Computer Interaction

Abstract_Logic

I recently found a new toy while essentially "mining" the internet for computer science stuff. It uses advanced technology from A.I. and Human-Computer Interaction to simulate the reciprocation of human social interaction. If you click on the first link in my signature, you can chat with my chatbot, CyberDucky. You will find that as you explore different topics of conversation, CyberDucky will exhibit his own personality including a complex response system. You can create your own chatbot, or CyberTwin, if you click on the second link in my signature, go to the Login tab, and then create an account. The personality of the chatbot you create is made possible by answering a series of personality test questions, the answers to which the program integrates into the character of your CyberTwin.

That's more like configuring than creating an AI.

Well, of course. The AI was already created as software, but what I meant by "creating your own chatbot" is that you are producing a chatbot based on your personal settings; bringing it into existence in terms of yourself. It's just like "creating" your RPG character. You're not literally creating it from scratch, just configuring different options to make it exist in terms of yourself.