Jerry Springer for president!

Piccolo

I think we are in a tough position for next elections we need someone to take us out of this economic problems and war. I think we need someone from the third party. Like the late Owen Hart said enough is enough its time for achange!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said Clinton wanted to bomb Bosnia? He was merely supporting NATO, our allies. You don't have allies and then decide to not back them when they make a decision.

As far as the economy goes, the Clinton administration had everything to do with the rise of it. If you look back, there was a string of 12 years (Republican presidents) and the economy was shit and stayed shit. Clinton took over and within 8 years, he made it best it had been in over 50 years. Now that Bush has come into office, it's back in the gutter.

The bell just rang - I need to get to class.

I'll post more later.

It's just sooooo funny. Everyone things the U.S. is in such debt and blaming it on Bush cause thats what they hear. The Debt the U.S. has only make up LESS then 2% of what the U.S. brings in revenue. So it dosn't matter. PLUS EVERY COUNTRY IS IN DEBT!!!!!

AMERICA WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY $1.05 PER GALLON FOR EVER. Get "real" people. Plus, where are our allies now? Saddam?

Clinton Bombed women and children cause he's a retard.

Alright, lets clear a few things up. Who took the U.S. into war in 1991? George Bush. Bush bombed women and children. Infact, regarding the whole Saddam comment. It's Bush's fault Saddam is still in power.

On the Clinton situation with Monica, he wasn't the first president to do something like that, I hope you know.

Infact, regarding the whole Saddam comment. It's Bush's fault Saddam is still in power.

Well, there was an agreement Saddam was supposed to abide by.

Does it not make it all the more Bush Jr.'s responsibility to remove Saddam if his father left him in power?

he wasn't the first president to do something like that, I hope you know.

The issue is that he lied to the people he was supposed to be leading.

he wasn't the first president to do something like that, I hope you know.

ANY president in office this term would have a tanking economy.

(psssttt, 9/11)

Originally posted by eric

It's Bush's fault Saddam is still in power.

Ummm, when the Gulf War was finishing, the United States first priority as to get Iraq out of Kawait (which Iraq had a good reason for being there cause Kawait stole Iraqi oil). Once we did that, Bush wanted to go into Bagdad a get Saddam, but the AMERICAN PEOPLE didn't want to fight anymore. So Bush didn't go into Bagdad.

Once the next elections came around, Bush was critizied by the Demecrates, that he didn't out Saddam. You see.

Presidents should not have sexual relations with interns or hookers. It's just not safe.

I'm not a republican or demecrate, I just have pride for my country.

Originally posted by blike

Probably ours. :D

It's in the post :)

Ummm... Pogo, I don't think Clinton had any say in Iraq's trade with non-US countries.

I think we (UK) probably sold them weapons too.

Mind you, the US assisted Saddam's regime with weapons and funds, then had to give Iran weapons in order to secure the release of American hostages. So there is a balance of sorts there, ho ho ho.

Clinton was this country's worst mistake and Jerry Springer is an ass hole. I'm going to pass a law that will ban him from ever trying for President.

As far as I'm concerned, Saddam can go to hell. I've never helped that bastard and any of his terrorizing Islamic women. I'm a great president. You guys should show more graditude for what's been given to you.

Originally posted by George W. Bush

As far as I'm concerned, Saddam can go to hell. I've never helped that bastard and any of his terrorizing Islamic women. I'm a great president. You guys should show more graditude for what's been given to you.

Well as far as gratitude goes, that doesn't apply to me. In fact on behalf of Great Britain I demand you hand back our country immediately.

You can have Iraq, since Saddam is going somewhere hotter.

Originally posted by Sayonara³

Ummm... Pogo, I don't think Clinton had any say in Iraq's trade with non-US countries.

So if Iraq wanted to buy Nuclear Weapons from Russia, America couldn't do anything about it. Esspecially after the Gulf War. When we armed Iraq, what was further in the past; no crying over spilt milf, but we do have to CLEAN IT UP. ;-)

Originally posted by PogoC7

So if Iraq wanted to buy Nuclear Weapons from Russia, America couldn't do anything about it. Esspecially after the Gulf War. When we armed Iraq, what was further in the past; no crying over spilt milf, but we do have to CLEAN IT UP. ;-)

Go to Google:

International treaties sale nuclear arms vetoed countries non-proliferation treaty

It's because Bush didn't bomb women and children that Saddam is still in power. He could have tore Bagdad up but didn't.

Bush 2 got stuck with a democrat congress the first 2 years and a house of cards surplus. Clintons economy wasn't stronger than the lies it was built on.

Just aman

Originally posted by PogoC7

It's just sooooo funny. Everyone things the U.S. is in such debt and blaming it on Bush cause thats what they hear. The Debt the U.S. has only make up LESS then 2% of what the U.S. brings in revenue. So it dosn't matter. PLUS EVERY COUNTRY IS IN DEBT!!!!!

(nice reasoning lol)Just because other countries are in debt doesent make it alright for us.

According to Ed Hall's U.S. National Debt Clock, the U.S. debt is currently around five and three quarters trillion dollars.

The national debt increases an average of $120 million dollars a day; it would cost us $20,000 per person to pay it off right now.

The government owes roughly forty percent of this money to itself, through the Federal Reserve Bank and other government accounts. The majority of the debt is owed to foreign investors, insurance companies, banks, and other privately held entities. The money is used to operate the federal government, which currently costs around two trillion dollars a year.

Debt is dangerous only when assets are declining in value and income is shrinking. During the '80 - present, asset values grew far faster than debt

Most countries who are in debt (to the U.S.) will never pay it. They don't give a f**k about it. Only the U.S. feels they have to do something and eventually it will go down. But a third of the U.S. debt it owned to itself.