Uses of Menstrual blood

Guest celle

My dear friends till yet most of us was in the wrong concept that Menstrual blood is just a wastage. But scientist found stem cells naturally from this menstrual blood. There are so many private cord blood banks with latest technology to collect, preserve the stem cells from the menstrual blood.

As per my research I found Celle's patent-pending technology, and easy-to-use collection kit, you have the reassurance and peace of mind you need, when it comes to collecting, isolating and preserving menstrual blood.

A graceful quote "Welcome to Celle – where every month holds a miracle".

If you really liked my post as well as my research resource please reply over my post or more enquiry you can contact the Bank yourself as I found one of my friend has subscribed their this life saving service.

Edited by Mr Skeptic
removed spam links

If you really liked my post as well as my research resource please reply over my post or more enquiry you can contact the Bank yourself as I found one of my friend has subscribed their this life saving service.

I'm sorry I don't see any of your research by following any of those links. None of the information seems to be verified by an external source and "client Testimonials" are hardly evidence, especially when they are regular people with no scientific background.

It's like me setting up a website saying that rubbing fish guts in your belly button is a great cure for headaches, then asking my friend to go on camera to verfify it. Without peer review I dont see this as credible.

• 2 weeks later...

O.O You've got to be kidding... that's so gross... Well, I guess that eliminates the whole 'killing embryos to get stem cells' problem. For women, anyway. Now to find a similar solution for guys... -.-'

Well, with your standard embryonic stem cells, they would not be identical to any particular person. So for women this would be a closer match than using embryonic stem cells. Likewise, I don't think there would be much of a problem with men using those stem cells, since they could just search for someone compatible with their immune system out of many choices.

However, I think that the real answer will be found with induced pluripotent stem cells, which can be made from normal cells, no menstruation required. However the process to get them is still a bit iffy.

The only person's stem cells which are perfectly compatible with your own immune system are yours or those of an identical twin. Everyone else's could at best be 'compatible' in the loose way that transplant physicians use the term, as having the same complement of the six most immunologically significant HLA groups, which would still require toxic immunosuppressive drugs once the cells grew beyond the primordia stage.