The Looming Question.....War? Yes or No!

Rossonero

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turkish truck drivers in north Iraq still haul oil out and say they see lots of soldiers and tanks digging in on roads and oil fields. They ask for water but the Iraquis don't have any or food either. The Turks can't take phones or newspapers with them but the soldiers ask for news on when the war's gonna start. It seems they'll be in a hurry to give up so they can eat some decent food and get blankets and medicine.

Just aman

Now France suggests that the Iraq gov't should pass a law making it illegal for its country to produce biological or chemical weapons. That should make it all better.

France also says they don't have ballistic missles to deliver the weapons so there is nothing to worry about. Now I really feel better.

Just aman

Soon every European country will jump on the bandwagon. They were just going agaisnt the U.S. because of the public. So they would be liked. I said that a week ago.

Plus, most the countries on Europe are behind the U.S. other then the big countires (france, Germany, ect...). They know that America will compancate them.

before getting involved in a war that has nothing to do with them a country must see how it can benefit from the war and must have substatial evidence that there is danger. Another reason would be if they have money ryding on one of the countries involved. its not just about countries not wanting to get involved for the hell of it.

Originally posted by PogoC7

Soon every European country will jump on the bandwagon. They were just going agaisnt the U.S. because of the public. So they would be liked. I said that a week ago.

Plus, most the countries on Europe are behind the U.S. other then the big countires (france, Germany, ect...). They know that America will compancate them.

That's really only true of the germans. The french were just employing their usual brand of international diplomacy.

Are you sure it's not more a case of punishing those who disobey than compensating those who cooperate?

Yea, the French recognize a terrorist groups as a legitament organization; it's a law. But war is war and it's the 21st century. Hopefully, in a sort time, it will all be how it should. More towards Unification, but I don't see it being so easy because of corperate america. America will always want to be on top or sharing it.

Germany jumped on the bandwagon and sent a bunch of decontamination trucks and troops to operate them to Kuwait. They will be with us.

France might as well build a wall and hide behind it. Something high enough so you can't toss a chemical weapon over it. Then they don't have any worries.

Did you know that right now Libya and Syria are the heads of the Human Rights works in the UN and in a couple of months the chair of the nuclear dissarmament committee rotates to Iraqs turn. Scary

Just aman

One of my friends on my floor is from France, so I insult him pretty much on a daily basis.

La France a beaucoup de peur...

Vous craignez l'Irak

Quand un homme mort... nous nous rendons!!

S'il vous plait, Saddam, nous enculez!

etc

Here's a translation for people like me, who are handicapped in the lingo of French:

France has much fear... You fear Iraq When a dead man... we go!! Please, Saddam, f--- us up the a--!

:eek: Your language is appaling!:mad:

:jk: Take it easy

:D

Dont underestimate the French.

They will get the US to do the fighting, then move in afterwards and secure the oil for themselves posing as the Arabs friends who didnt want the war in the first place.

You do the dirty work and they profit.

France always behaves in the same way. Kicks up a fuss, insults, gets in the way. Then gets bribed handsomely to stop making quite such a fuss.

While loyal allies like Turkey get taken for granted.

If America appeases her enemies and betrays her friends ( remember the Iraqis who rose up against Saddam during the Gulf war? ) what other behaviour do you expect from people like the French?