The Looming Question.....War? Yes or No!

Rossonero

Originally posted by Matzi

No, it certainly is not. But, ask yourself, what are your planes doing over there? If they were not there they wouldn't be shot at, thus there were no "attack" (your way of defining this).

We have to be in Iraq. The "no fly zone". We protect neighoring Countires. Those Countires don't show gratitude, but they are very happy we are in Iraq.

We have been in South Korea since Communism, but there is'nt any reason to be there. That is why we have tention there now. Eventually, the Koreas will unify.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, it certainly is not. But, ask yourself, what are your planes doing over there? If they were not there they wouldn't be shot at, thus there were no "attack" (your way of defining this).

you're such a tree hugger.

now you're saying the UN shouldn't be allowed to protect certain groups of people (the purpose of the no-fly zone).

Originally posted by PogoC7

[...]But anyway, I am intrested to hear people's opinions about the United States. I personally love Europe and I was planning to go there for Collage (Poland).

These are two different thinks:

1. What we think about the US as country is, well mostly, admiration. Bigger, better etc. I think that accounts for everything.

2.What we think about Americans is quite different. There are actually good and bad character traits we see. One of the former is your hospitality.

And actually of the bad things there are many: (These might be quite apparent at the moment)

polluting environment, feeling most powerful, feeling involved in everything that happens on earth (only politically of course) and stuff like that. It's really hard to define...

These are two different thinks:

1. What we think about the US as country is, well mostly, admiration. Bigger, better etc. I think that accounts for everything.

2.What we think about Americans is quite different. There are actually good and bad character traits we see. One of the former is your hospitality.

And actually of the bad things there are many: (These might quite apparent at the moment)

polluting environment, feeling most powerful, feeling involved in everything that happens on earth (only politically of course) and stuff like that. It's really hard to define...

I understand, but America wants to be a model (living as a whole) for the rest of the world.

America put a lot of work into this world. America did rebuilt Europe. America did protect the world from Communisum.

The way I see it is, Europe is a great nation (unification of states) and Europe will be the start of the western worlds unification.

A big mistake America made during communisum, was it's neglect for the nations of the middle east. They made all buddy-buddy with the (some curupt) governements just to be close to the soviets. Once communisum fell, the U.S. left. The middle-east got whatever America gave them and had to fend for themselves; against the Russians or neighboring countires.

But now Europe (and or Russia) and the eastern civilization are closer to working as a whole. If we can get the middle east back on it's feet, then our visions of peace can take shape. Think about it. America is isolated from the West. Why would it make sence not to give western nations power.

America hasn't dealt with it's own proplems. We have Mexico and South America. Big proplems are there that need "NORTH AMERICA'S" attention. I know America seems and has been policeing the world for a long time. But it's been so long that the U.S. is ready to lay off; only they don't want to see it all crumble. Slowly, America will release it's grip (Grip as in gentle touch). *Sooner then later*:)

America has it's own proplems. Plus, Africa need all our atention too. America can't do it alone.

Big Business in the U.S. is the real devil, but don't worry because it will all filter through.

*optomistic visions*

*Brought to you by PogoC7*

Originally posted by Mastermold

To delete the post, click "Edit" underneath your post... then when the edit window pops up... you must click "Delete post" right near the top.

I've already tried that...doesn't work unfortunately. I am not allowed to delete my post even though I am logged in...:confused:

Originally posted by Piccolo

I remember back in the Fafalonian era when everybody was perfect and all the ignorant people lived in caves we had no problems.

Hermits live in caves, not ignorant people.

Ignorant people are everywhere and look just like me and you.

Well, you anyway :P

Empires can be formed with the power of the mind, not computers. If you are smart enough to gather many people behind a cause; you can form an Empire.

Look at me. I am the horsefaka, my empire of lavage is very strong because the love is felt by all. To my dog, I am GOD.