time and dimensions

awlaskov

i saw a documentary lately that fascinated me it said that time travel to the future is something very real and achievable proven by einstein theorie of general relativity it also said that time travel to the past was a lot harder then i researched and found that if we go to the quantum level we would find that an idea that occures to us many times in life may be real . there are different dimensions parallele ones . in other words i exist in different dimensions and in each i am different due to what i changed for example : in one i am a business graduate in another i didnt go to college.

now here is the catch if this is true and they say it is due to experiments on photons then we would all have an infinite number of dimensions to jump through every thought opens a dimension and the only constant i could find in all of them is death or the end of a timeline . now heres the question if this is true does time come as a constant in all of them or does it change from one to other in other words if we could change an event in the time of a dimension would it affect another ??? i tried to let free my imagination here and analyse as much as i can this concept but i think i need help to add to my ideas so plz do as i did and reply . thk u all

i saw a documentary lately that fascinated me it said that time travel to the future is something very real and achievable proven by einstein theorie of general relativity

If you get on a rocket, travel close to the speed of light, turn around and come back to earth close to the speed of light, you will have aged less than people on earth.

then i researched and found that if we go to the quantum level we would find that an idea that occures to us many times in life may be real . there are different dimensions parallele ones . in other words i exist in different dimensions and in each i am different due to what i changed for example : in one i am a business graduate in another i didnt go to college.

This is the many-worlds interpretation of quantum theory. It is not a scientific fact, and it is not something you can prove. It is just an idea that some people have. Btw, it is best to not use the word "dimensions" to mean "parallel universe". Dimensions are just a mathematical concept and it is best not to mix it up with sci-fi ideas, otherwise you can get more confused.

Btw, it is best to not use the word "dimensions" to mean "parallel universe". Dimensions are just a mathematical concept and it is best not to mix it up with sci-fi ideas, otherwise you can get more confused.

Couldn't you have said, "dementia" instead of "confused" to make it that much more confusing with the different meanings of the word, "dimensions?" I.e. "Confusing sci-fi dimensions with mathematic dimensions may lead to psychological dementia, which may be yet another dimension, though an undesirable one."