Acne Marks Home Remedies

ihsan shanti

Natural ways to treat it easily

Many people, especially girls face a lot of problems about Acne Treatments and Marks. This problem can even cause a change in the behavior, and even they start showing some conscious about it.

The worst dream is when you have to go for a big party the next day and you see a big Acne mark on your face. The things that should be done in such a situation are as follows.

Sanitizing your skin with a mild soap will also help you to large extent. Make sure the soap you use has no harsh chemicals.

But, if you want a quick recovery then you may use toothpaste apply on the dark areas overnight lightly. It will reduce the redness on it.

If you are using the home acne treatment from a long time and you see there is no improvement in the marks, then you should consult a dermatologist.

Many people go for Acne treatment but some get the treatment early and some not, so you need to have patience.

There is tendency of the Acne marks at times that they get even worse after a hectic schedule or after playing sports which cause sweating. Then you must not get tensed it happens due to body heat.

(1) Keeping chromium contents in your diets will ensure the acne to decrease. Chromium is good diet decrease nutrition.

(2) You should also wash your pillow cover every alternate day. Pillow absorbs the oil from the skin, and it reapplies, on your face which makes all the things meaningless. It is best natural acne treatment.

(3) Inclusion of beta carotene in your diet is a good sign for decreasing spots. That is consumption of carrots.

(4) Your spots will decrease if you apply a honey mask on your face. You can repeat this procedure once or twice in a week. Honey is also very temperate on delicate skin.

(5) Another way to cure spots is you wash your face with an acne soap specially designed for acne. You must wash the face twice a day. That is one in morning and one in evening.

(6) Keeping your hair away from your face will help your spots to get rid earlier, as hair contains oils.

• 4 weeks later...

Now-a-days Acne is a common problem. I’ve also suffered with this problem few months ago. The job with which I'm involved is very time taking. So for me it’s quite hard to get enough time for skin care. Then one of friend suggested a name of an anti acne product “Boroplus Anti-acne Cream”. It’s quite effective for acne.

Now, my skin is quite better than before, I’m using this product approx. 40 days.

Very nice Posting. Thanks for sharing. There are many anti acne products present in the market. But they all are not natural care products. According to me we should always use natural product to our skin. Because it do not have any side effects. Isis, I am agree with you. I was also suffering from the same problem and I am also a working lady means doing job. I too don't get time to look after myself. I had tried “Boroplus Anti-acne Cream”. It has given quite good result to me within 2 months. It is natural Anti-acne cream.