Bible Code

NavajoEverclear

Google some information on it. Basically some rabbis plugged the bible (in original hebrew) into some computer matrices of some type and found lots words related to important huge events (no examples needed, I think they found most history-book highlights). They claim that the events are found in areas to tight to be excused as simple statistical probability.

So the only question is, are there any statisticians here who can find out what systems they used to find all this crap, and if it is in fact too highly improbable to be excused as a false alarm, or if the people studying the code are stretching the truth and making their own assumptions without making sure it is mathmatically sound as they'd like to believe.

The way i see it, this is a dead thread unless this question can be answered, and i dont know if there is anyone here qualified to answer it, or if it would take an irrational amount of effort to do so, so no one will bother.

Thats OK, cause i am only mildly interested, because either way i will continue to live my life the way i choose. God doesn't mean for us to be affected by these signs(if they infact have any credibility), I think it would show weakness if it actually scares you. Faith is not about proof, its about choice.------- however if there is such an advanced code, i think it could be a sign that someone other than God had their hands in the Bible. Which would also be interesting.