Unified String (u21s19) Theory predicts characteristics of New Worlds

Brad Watson_Miami FL

Through an analysis of the different aspects of the one dimension of time, I've discovered unified string (u21s19) theory. I've collected much 'indirect evidence' to support it (in a 21-page paper) and I've found that this theory allows us to predict the characteristics of 'true Earth-like exoplanets' (those with advanced civilizations in their past, present, or future). I presented a poster at the NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 held in Pasadena, CA on April 21-23, 2009 and it can be found at:

http://exep.jpl.nasa...oMtgPosters.cfm The poster format works well for Internet forums and has been copied below (pardon the font problems). Please note that I've tweaked it since it was presented 18 months ago. Also, I've been accused by some of "trying to present numerology as science". There is no numerology in this paper. There is a recognition of a simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern of 7_4 found throughout nature and human civilization. And because of this and other 'programs'/fractals/algorithms, I've been able to conclude that...

-

anytime an idea is connected to nature, it's not only logical - it was inevitable.

Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 (like Earth) or 6_4

"This is so simple God could not have passed it up" Albert Einstein "Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist" Stephen Hawking

Plan-it Theory: ~74% of the total mass-energy of this universe is dark energy74. ~74% of this universe's elemental mass is hydrogen (Milky Way/most galaxies are ~74% hydrogen, our/most solar systems' mass is ~74% hydrogen, the Sun's/most stars' mass is ~74% hydrogen, most gas-giant-planets are ~74% hydrogen). Besides Earth, this solar system has 7 planets & 4 trans-Neptunian dwarf planets. Venus is .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU from the Sun, Saturn's '4 seasons' are each 7.4 years long, the Moon's 4 phases are each 7.4 days. Lunar year + a 7 day week + 4 days=365 day solar year (7 31-day + 4 30-day months74 + Feb.'s 28 [7×4]). Our Sun has an 11-year sunspot cycle.

Earth has 7 continents & '4 corners' & 4 seasons, ('7 seas' &) 4 oceans, ~74% of Earth's surface is water, ~74% of our freshwater is contained in ice caps & glaciers74. Human brain, heart, & muscle are ~74% water, chicken eggs are ~74% water, pregnancies are 40 weeks (7×40). English is Earth's primary language - it's due to a constant conscious/subconscious feedback loop with nature. English774 is alphanumeric - the key74: A=1…O=15 or zerO…Z=26. This pairing774 between774 a letter7 & a number774 is called Simple74 English74 Gematria74. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th (Masonic774 code4) = aphelion & hottest day globally. France47's 14/7, religion74, Jewish74, Jesus74 (born on 17/4/747 AUC), Muhammad74. 74°F ideal, tropical storms become hurricanes at 74 mph (Hurri.74 Katrina74's 174 mph), speed of sound is 742.5 mph (sea level, 0°C), 1 horsepower=746 watts, G clef & 4/4, "4 score & 7 years ago", UN in New York7 City4 40.74°N 74°W, etc.

Superstring & supergravity theory state that the 4 forces of nature and the 2 types of matter are unified by the smallest things possible: ultra-subatomic strings of energy74. M-theory unifies these field theories of 6 or 7 dimensions of hyperspace + the 4 common dimensions (10D or 11D). As we await experimental direct proof of these ultra-microscopic scenarios, unified string (u21s19) theory (M-theory + time analysis) documents the macroscopic effects or indirect proof of strings (some are listed above and below) and provides symmetry with the 6 or 7 aspects of 'regular time': (1) past, (2) present, (3) future, (4) the beginning: the Big Bang, (5) the end: black holes* and this universe's final entropy (?), (6) the void: beyond the boundary/horizon of an expanding universe, & (7) a constant: the speed of light) + 4 aspects of 'hypertime': (1) fast forward/ time dilation: moving clocks run slower than stationary clocks and clocks run faster in less gravity, (2) reverse or faster than light speed: tachyons, torsion waves, and information/thought (quantum non-locality) can move faster than light; in another frame of reference they are moving backwards in time [wormholes warp space], (3) stop time: photons and all electromagnetic waves traveling at the speed of light are in a domain where time47 stops74 in that reference point74, and as the horizon of a black hole is approached, time slows down relative to that of distant observers stopping completely on the horizon, and (4) before the beginning and after the end: this universe had a birth and may have a death, yet, it is but one of the infinite non-parallel universes in 'The Conglomerate' or multiverse [supermassive black holes Big Bang {supermassive white holes} into new universes]. Using unified strings as a foundation means that designing a habitable planet to run on 6_4 is constructable. (10D superstring theory can be considered incomplete, yet it's still engineerable.) Earth is proof that 7_4 has been engineered at least once!

Earth's Supergravity Theory: 7D hs + 4D = 11D st 11 dimensions of spacetime

(4D = 3D rs + t) (dimensions [D], hyperspace [hs], spacetime [st], regular space [rs], time [t])

Earth's U21nified String (U21S19) Theory: 7D hs + 3D rs + 7a rt + 4a ht = 21D/a st

(aspects [a], regular time [rt], hypertime [ht]) 21 dimensions/aspects of21 spacetime

A 'true64 Earth analog' must have evolved intelligent life in its past, present, or future a 'biocentric universe' requires observers/participators/co-creators! Using the closely connect74ed plan-it theory and unified string theory, I can now reveal the nearest Earth-like exoplanet where humanoids have evolved! The Planet Nestor (not 659 Nestor: an asteroid orbiting Jupiter) has 6 continents & '4 corners' & 4 seasons, ('6 seas' &) 4 oceans, ~64% of its surface is water, ~64% of its fresh-water is in its ice caps & glaciers, Nestor's one large moon has 4 phases of 6.4 days each (6 day weeks & 24 [6×4] hours) and it has 12 lunar months (25.5 days per) for a lunar year of 306 revolutions + a 6 day week + 4 days = 316 day solar year (6 26-day + 4 28-day [or 6 28-day + 4 25-day] + 2 24-day months: 52 6-day-weeks) with a leap year of 317 days every 4th year. All of these aspect64s will be directly observed through great advances in future technology. However, with the new space telescopes (CoRoT, Kepler, SIM Lite, James Webb), new land-based telescopes, and new techniques, by 2013 we should be able to test64/confirm Nestor and its 2 inner planets orbit64ing at .6 AU & .4 AU and/or 2 outer planets at 6 AU & 4 AU. (Nestor's AU ≈ Earth's AU). There are 4 planets (+ its sun & moon) that can be seen with the naked eye from Nestor's surface. Besides Nestor, their solar system has 6 planets & 4 distant dwarf planets. Nestor's sun has a 10-year sunspot cycle. Nestlings speak (spell64) 'Eqfish664', acknowledge 'F6OD4' as The Creator, practice 'famatmia64' (gematria74), and can recognize a 'simfle64' (simple74) and elegant64 theory...

-

Nestor's Superstring Theory: 6D hs + 4D = 10D st 10 dimensions of spacetime

If the void is avoided, symmetry is maintained with 6 aspects of regular time + 4 aspects of hypertime…

Nestor's Unified S19tring (U21S19) Theory: 6D hs + 3D rs + 6a rt + 4a ht = 19D/a st

M-theory's *universal laws can be localized (separability). 19 dimensions/aspects of s19pacetime

The Moon travels around Earth at .64 miles per second and the Moon's crust is ~64 kilometers deep. Are these clues to Nestor's existence? Perhaps Nestor's moon travels at .74 mps and its crust is ~74 k thick as clues to Earth's existence? Martian days are 24.6 hours another clue to Nestor's characteristics? Perhaps Nestor's nearest 'colony planet' has a 24.7 hour day? Pluto contains a huge clue to the prediction of Nestor running on 6_4. The reclassified dwarf planet/plutoid rotates with a 6.4 Earth-day period and its companion moon - Charon - circles it every 6.4 days. (Pluto and Charon uniquely always show the same hemisphere to one another.) Would a distant 'dwarg planet' in Nestor's system and its companion moon have a 7.4 Nestor-day period as a clue to Earth's existence?!

NASA Conference Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020 Pasadena, CA 4/22/09 (Earth Day)

Identifying True Earth-like Planets poster 10.7.10.doc

Edited by Brad Watson_Miami FL

For a theory of everything to predicts characteristics of a new worlds, I already see that we must find an equation which combine an Hamiltonien/Lagrangien ! His it right ? In equations now existing, is it the case ?

Thank you for your attention

Clovis Simard (Québec,Canada)

The numbers presented are based on a variety of arbitrary units (sometimes kilometers, sometimes miles per hour, sometimes miles per second, etc.). Anything can be transformed into an arbitrary unit with any desired coefficient. Science is based on experimentation, not arbitrary coincidences.

And, yes, I assert that they are mere coincidences. The Law of Large Numbers more than suggests the existence of clusters of similar numbers in any large, random distribution. Out of (literally) billions of possible measurements and groupings of numbers throughout our history, it's not even a tiny bit surprising that a few of them are either 4, 6, or 7. Especially considering that they comprise 30% of our base-10 system digits.

This is not a theory, it's a notion. And not a particularly well-thought out one at that. Among many of the lapses in logic is the following: GOD=7_4. According to the parameters you set yourself for alphanumeric equivalencies, GOD=7164. (Not to mention that transient languages are not a basis for empirical evidence.)

You'd do better to analyze implications derived form the Drake Equation to find life-sustaining planets. Even that is merely a soft conjecture as opposed to aspects of hard sciences, but still is more promising than, yes, numerology.

Clovis,

Did you read the op? What do you think of the new material presented? You seem to have given a 'general reply' that could be given to anyone's presentation of a TOE.

Everyone,

Pardon the problems I had with the fonts while I tried to do a simple 'copy and paste' of the poster presentation. (I spent over an hour trying to clean it up.) Besides the link to the NASA website, I added the tweaked poster as an 'attached file'.

The numbers presented are based on a variety of arbitrary units (sometimes kilometers, sometimes miles per hour, sometimes miles per second, etc.).

Gozonji,

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read the op. What does 'Gozonji' mean? Did you 'randomly' choose that screen name or is there some meaning or underlying reason that I don't know about? Ok, "my 'numbers' are not arbitrary". Look again at the first paragraph presented. With the exception of the months in parenthesis, nothing is 'man-made', nothing is arbitrary. I see that you conveniently passed over referring to any example of 7_4 that comes from nature. Unified string theory is the title of the op and is the most important point74, yet you didn't recognize how that can now be recognized as a fundamental constant/initial74 condition. You also don't seem to recognize that we live in an anthropomorphic/biocentric universe, correct? When you say, "Anything can be transformed into an arbitrary unit with any desired coefficient", well, that is both correct and incorrect. For example, you as an individual may starting following an 8-day week, but can you convince anyone else to? Probably not. Why? Because the 7-day week is connect74ed to nature - the four 7.4 day lunar phases and the 7 moving ancient heavenly bodies that can be seen with the naked eye (Sun, Moon, 5 'wandering stars' [planets]).

Gononji - "Science is based on experimentation."

No s#*t! I don't appreciate the 'talking down to'. Scientific theories must show documented evidence and make predictions, right? That has been the rebuttal so far by many to string theory, "Where's the evidence of its existence and where are the predictions from it?" Well, now we have both. There couldn't be a stronger prediction than all new worlds are built on 7_4 (like Earth) or 6_4 (like Planet Nestor). Given some time47, we will be easily able to directly prove this prediction true or false.

Gononji - "I assert that they are mere coincidences".

And your assertion is quite wrong! There are no coincidences - there is synchronism. Everything evolves by natural laws and is mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Chaos theory tells us this and states that there is only an appearance of randomness in chaotic systems. Science is all about recognizing the existence of patterns in nature, i.e. algorithms, fractals, 'programs', etc. Our subconscious mind is reacting to patterns and laws of nature even when those theories haven't been discovered yet. Your argument of "The Law of Large Numbers more than suggests the existence of clusters of similar numbers in any large, random distribution" is not particularly well-thought out. And you are oblivious to "our base-10 system digits" is directly tied to nature - our 10 fingers.

Gononji - "Among many of the lapses in logic is the following: GOD=7_4. According to the parameters you set yourself between alphanumeric equivalencies, GOD=7164. (Not to mention that transient languages are not a basis for empirical evidence.)"

Wow! You tried to insult me and you exposed your own logic - your own 1st grade math - as being quite wrong! I'm assuming you have never heard of the 2,500+ year old practice of gematria, am I correct? I stated very clearly that "English774 is alphanumeric - the key74: A=1...O=15 or zerO...Z=26" and "GOD=7_4", yet you incorrectly came up with GOD=7164. According74 to 'Step 2' of Simple74 English74 Gematria74, G is the 7th letter, O is 15 or zerO, and D is 4, hence: GOD=7154 or 704 or 7-circle-4. This relationship is best represented as GOD=7_4. Furthermore, I did not create Simple English Gematria. This Masonic774 Code4 as been around since the formal Society of Freemasonry began around 1500 AD. Many of the US Founding Fathers (Franklin, Washington, Hancock, etc.) were each a Mason47 and intentionally chose July 4th for signing the Declaration of Independence ('Dunlap Broadsides'). Have you done any research on Freemasonry? I bet $74 you haven't! I am not a Mason and, therefore, I haven't sworn any oath to keep anything secret. I cracked their codes and the scientific/mathematical linguistic analysis is quite telling!

Gononji - "You'd do better to analyze implications derived form the Drake Equation to find life-sustaining planets. Even that is merely a soft conjecture as opposed to aspects of hard sciences."

Again, for someone who is as limited as you've proven to be, you're very condescending. I believe I first heard of the Drake Equation when I was in high school ('77) and have been following the topic closely ever since. I sent Paul Drake and others at SETI an early copy of this theory and had an email exchange with Seth Shostak. Given some time, the "hard science" will prove this theory correct to skeptics like yourself.

So, you say your theory is not numerology, but can explain the length of things like pregnancies? OK then, how long is the pregnancy of a meerkat? Please feel free to explain how your numbers have any relation to each other other than coincidence.

So, you say your theory is not numerology, but can explain the length of things like pregnancies? OK then, how long is the pregnancy of a meerkat? Please feel free to explain how your numbers have any relation to each other other than coincidence.

Everyone,

There are no coincidences. I wrongly assumed everyone on this form already knew that. If anyone has studied chaos theory and has recognized that this universe behaves as a quantum computer, then you would know that. If you have studied numerology, then you would know that unified string (u21s19) theory and plan-it theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4 is NOT numerology. Gematria is also NOT numerology, although some numerologists use it. Recognizing repetitive numerical patterns is also NOT numerology, although numerologists may use that, too.

Mr. Skeptic,

Hi. Please read the op again and you'll find that I clearly stated that "human pregnancies are 40 weeks (7x40)". On the Planet Nestor, their humanoid females also have 40 week pregnancies, but their week is 6 days long or 6x40=240 days. I don't know "how long the pregnancy of a meerkat is", but I'm sure it's important to the meerkats! I also don't know if Nestor has meerkats, but I do know that 'coincidentally' a meerkat=74. How did that converge74?! Still a skeptic? It will probably take the confirmation of Nestor to convince you and then your ego may reply with "Just a lucky guess".

So how is it that your theory can predict the length of a human pregnancy but not the length of a meerkat pregnancy? Could it be because you already happen to know the length of a human pregnancy (and don't know how to use Google)? Oh, let me guess, you'll measure that one as 70-77 days which is approximately 74, rather than as the silly attempt to make 40 weeks into a 74 because a week is 7 days? And how exactly is a meerkat = 74? It is this random finding of meaningless coincidences that makes your idea numerology. You just change your system to get the number you want, but that means that you can't predict anything specific because you can only do this backwards to get to 74, you don't know ahead of time the way you need to manipulate the numbers to get your answer.

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read the op. What does 'Gozonji' mean? Did you 'randomly' choose that screen name or is there some meaning or underlying reason that I don't know about?

It's taken from Japanese. It is not random even though it would appear so from an ignorant outside observer, I believe that is the point you're trying to make with that question.

Ok, "my 'numbers' are not arbitrary". Look again at the first paragraph presented. With the exception of the months in parenthesis, nothing is 'man-made', nothing is arbitrary. I see that you conveniently passed over referring to any example of 7_4 that comes from nature.

"Dark Energy" is a man-made concept to describe something we don't know about, but its existence appears to "fix" our faulty equations: It's hypothetical. The number of continents on Earth is arbitrary, it could have been split into 3 or 12, the number of oceans is arbitrary, our classifications of celestial bodies is more or less random and arbitrary, AUC as a concept of time is just reaching for something to try to prove yourself right, the boundary between "tropical storm" and "hurricane" is man-made, the names of said storms are man-made, the very language on which you base the alphanumeric code is man-made and arbitrary, the unit "horsepower" is man-made and arbitrary, names and timing of music is man-made and arbitrary, "miles per hour" is an arbitrary unit of measurement based on other arbitrary units, random quotes from random speeches are man-made and arbitrary, coordinate systems and proper nouns are also arbitrary and man-made. All you have left is that about 3/4 of the gas in the universe is Hydrogen. Not that amazing.

Unified string theory is the title of the op and is the most important point74,

This does not relate to string theory in any way that I have seen.

yet you didn't recognize how that can now be recognized as a fundamental constant/initial74 condition. You also don't seem to recognize that we live in an anthropomorphic/biocentric universe, correct?
We don't, our universe is not anthropomorphic. It is not biocentric. Most of it is random masses, were it biocentric there would be more life than non-life.
When you say, "Anything can be transformed into an arbitrary unit with any desired coefficient", well, that is both correct and incorrect. For example, you as an individual may starting following an 8-day week, but can you convince anyone else to? Probably not. Why? Because the 7-day week is connect74ed to nature

Do you have any evidence that "the 7-day week is connected to nature"? Or are you randomly assuming?

the four 7.4 day lunar phases and the 7 moving ancient heavenly bodies that can be seen with the naked eye (Sun, Moon, 5 'wandering stars' [planets]).
There are thousands of heavenly bodies that can be seen with the naked eye.

Gononji - "Science is based on experimentation."

No s#*t! I don't appreciate the 'talking down to'. Scientific theories must show documented evidence and make predictions, right? That has been the rebuttal so far by many to string theory, "Where's the evidence of its existence and where are the predictions from it?" Well, now we have both. There couldn't be a stronger prediction than all new worlds are built on 7_4 (like Earth) or 6_4 (like Planet Nestor). Given some time47, we will be easily able to directly prove this prediction true or false.

1. Prove it before claiming it to be true.

2. Theories must be falsifiable. If you have the luxury of always being able to say "we just haven't found it yet, it may still be in another universe", then it can't be a theory.

And your assertion is quite wrong! There are no coincidences - there is synchronism. Everything evolves by natural laws and is mathematically interwoven. All things are related, some more closely than others. Everything that happens affects everything else. Chaos theory tells us this and states that there is only an appearance of randomness in chaotic systems. Science is all about recognizing the existence of patterns in nature, i.e. algorithms, fractals, 'programs', etc.

You're right. Everything is connected.....by physics. If you want to revolutionize science, then use science.

Our subconscious mind is reacting to patterns and laws of nature even when those theories haven't been discovered yet.

Do you have any evidence of this? Or is it another random assumption?

Your argument of "The Law of Large Numbers more than suggests the existence of clusters of similar numbers in any large, random distribution" is not particularly well-thought out. And you are oblivious to "our base-10 system digits" is directly tied to nature - our 10 fingers.

We have 8 fingers. Unless you want to count total digits in which case we have 20.

Gononji - "Among many of the lapses in logic is the following: GOD=7_4. According to the parameters you set yourself between alphanumeric equivalencies, GOD=7164. (Not to mention that transient languages are not a basis for empirical evidence.)"

Wow! You tried to insult me and you exposed your own logic - your own 1st grade math - as being quite wrong!

You are correct that I mis-typed. I meant "7154", oops.

I'm assuming you have never heard of the 2,500+ year old practice of gematria, am I correct?
You are not. It's a pseudoscience much in the vein of numerology and astrology.

I stated very clearly that "English774 is alphanumeric - the key74: A=1...O=15 or zerO...Z=26" and "GOD=7_4", yet you incorrectly came up with GOD=7164. According74 to 'Step 2' of Simple74 English74 Gematria74, G is the 7th letter, O is 15 or zerO, and D is 4, hence: GOD=7154 or 704 or 7-circle-4. This relationship is best represented as GOD=7_4.
Yes, you did state that. You have stated a lot of things. You have provided circumstantial evidence at best and shown solid evidence for nothing.

Furthermore, I did not create Simple English Gematria. This Masonic774 Code4 as been around since the formal Society of Freemasonry began around 1500 AD. Many of the US Founding Fathers (Franklin, Washington, Hancock, etc.) were each a Mason47 and intentionally chose July 4th for signing the Declaration of Independence ('Dunlap Broadsides'). Have you done any research on Freemasonry? I bet $74 you haven't! I am not a Mason and, therefore, I haven't sworn any oath to keep anything secret. I cracked their codes and the scientific/mathematical linguistic analysis is quite telling!
Conspiracy theories? Really? If they were really as knowledgeable as you claim then I'd imagine that they'd have had a much better code than A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.

Gononji - "You'd do better to analyze implications derived form the Drake Equation to find life-sustaining planets. Even that is merely a soft conjecture as opposed to aspects of hard sciences."

Again, for someone who is as limited as you've proven to be, you're very condescending. I believe I first heard of the Drake Equation when I was in high school ('77) and have been following the topic closely ever since. I sent Paul Drake and others at SETI an early copy of this theory and had an email exchange with Seth Shostak. Given some time, the "hard science" will prove this theory correct to skeptics like yourself.

Dang, I was trying to hide the condescending tone. ;-)

But seriously, the scientific method has worked so far for all of the real sciences. Forms of numerology (such as Gematria) are, primarily, unfounded ideas.

for someone who is as limited as you've proven to be, you're very condescending.

!

Moderator Note

Stop it, now. You have to expect that your hypothesis will be critiqued. Discuss the criticism without attacking the people who post it

Everyone,

I 'finished'74 writing a booklet bridging religion & science entitled There Are No Coincidences (there is synchronism) in 1998. I didn't realize at the time that I would be tweaking it for the rest of my life and go on to write the sequel There Really Are No Coincidences. A good scientist documents the data he receives from his experiments and I try to do just that. I realized that starting this thread yesterday was important and looked for a 'non-coincidental synchronic reaction' to the information I presented. This morning I learned...

Powerful quakes in Aleutians; no tsunami alert (AP) – PALMER, Alaska — A magnitude 6.4 earthquake followed by a series of strong aftershocks struck in a remote area of Alaska's Aleutian Islands, but there were no immediate reports of injury or damage, officials said. Geophysicist Guy Urban at the West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center in Palmer says that while the quakes might have been felt in the small island community of Adak, the center has heard no reports of damage. No tsunami warning was issued. The U.S. Geologic Survey says the first quake was recorded at 6:26 p.m. Thursday (10/7/10) and was centered in the sea about 60 miles southeast of Adak and about 1,180 miles southwest of Anchorage.

I'm well aware that this noetic science is considered unconventional, however, it is becoming more and more accepted due to the work of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)and others like myself who study and document the effects of human consciousness on our surroundings. In my mind/universe, everything is connect74ed and when events like this converge74, it is proof of this theory. The 6.4 earthquake taking place in the United States and apparently harming no one (thank God) is directly connected to my post yesterday. The date and introduction of Planet Nestor running on 6_4 is well documented here. Why Adak? Although I wasn't primarily looking to discuss Simple674English774Gematria874 when I posted yesterday, much of the early replies focus64ed on it. The gematria of Adak417 (4 letters, A1+D4+A1+K11=17) is very telling! 4/17 or April 17, 6 BC is Jesus'74 actual Birthday. The Romans wrote this date as 17/4/747 AUC (ab urbe condita [since the founding of Roma47]) and this is briefly stated in my NASA presentation/op as a very important example of this planet running on GOD=7_4.

I certainly did NOT consciously predict that a 6.4 earthquake would strike in Adak417, Alaska after posting yesterday. If your definition of a scientific theory includes that it must make accurate predictions (which is one of the parts74 of my definition of 'theory'), then there is a great debate to the validity of using this data. But to simply write me off as "nuts74" is very close-minded to noetic science and the power of the interconnected subconscious mind (human & non-human) and its relationship with events in our local & non-local environment. (Perhaps this post should be an op of another thread to further discuss these point74s?)

So how is it that your theory can predict the length of a human pregnancy but not the length of a meerkat pregnancy? Could it be because you already happen to know the length of a human pregnancy (and don't know how to use Google)? Oh, let me guess, you'll measure that one as 70-77 days which is approximately 74, rather than as the silly* attempt to make 40 weeks into a 74 because a week is 7 days? And how exactly is a meerkat = 74? It is this random finding of meaningless coincidences that makes your idea numerology. You just change your system to get the number you want, but that means that you can't predict anything specific because you can only do this backwards to get to 74, you don't know ahead of time the way you need to manipulate the numbers to get your answer.

Mr Skeptic,

You seem to have a *silly obsession with meerkats! Well, ok, I guess I have to do the simple74 math for you. Following the simple letter-number substitution, a meerkat = a1+m13+e5+e5+r18+k11+a1+t20=74. And pattern 174 is 7_4, which may be 7+4, 74, 7.4, etc. Is it just a 'coincidence' that you chose "a meerkat" or was there some subconscious activity involved?

Everyone,

Can we please stay on topic! Unified String (u21s19) Theory predicts characteristics of New Worlds

Thanks.

Moderator,

We need a ruling. Mr Skeptic belittles me by saying that I "don't know how to use Google". He follows this childish remark with "your silly attempt". I then state, "You seem to have a silly obsession with meerkats". Now, who receives the 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct? Off-setting penalties, right? Ya, and your earlier comment should have reflected that also, yet you only penalized me. Please be a better moderator, thank you.

Moderator,

We need a ruling. Mr Skeptic belittles me by saying that I "don't know how to use Google". He follows this childish remark with "your silly attempt". I then state, "You seem to have a silly obsession with meerkats". Now, who receives the 15-yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct? Off-setting penalties, right? Ya, and your earlier comment should have reflected that also, yet you only penalized me. Please be a better moderator, thank you.

!

Moderator Note

The call stands. You are charged with a timeout.

Seriously, this is a science site. Posting numerology is going to draw criticism. The only tolerable response is to address the criticism according to the protocols of science. Responding via personal attacks is not going to fly.

And really, do you really think that attacking the person making the call is going to help your case? (That was rhetorical — this is not a topic for discussion here. You always have the option of contacting other moderators. Though I suggest you review the rules and etiquette guide before you try and defend your actions)

Mr Skeptic,

You seem to have a *silly obsession with meerkats! Well, ok, I guess I have to do the simple74 math for you. Following the simple letter-number substitution, a meerkat = a1+m13+e5+e5+r18+k11+a1+t20=74. And pattern 174 is 7_4, which may be 7+4, 74, 7.4, etc. Is it just a 'coincidence' that you chose "a meerkat" or was there some subconscious activity involved?

I chose meerkat because I gave a speech on them a couple of days ago, and I stuck with it to be consistent.

You are correct that the number 74 can be made to show up everywhere, however, that is not useful. Because you have to do arbitrary things to get the number and have to do it already knowing about , you can't use it for prediction. That pattern only works if you make it work, which just wastes time.

For example, any period of time can be used to reach a number in the 70's by your method of making it a week times a 1 digit number. So a billion years is 7×5.2177457 × 1010 and dropping the extra digits gets to 75 which is almost 74. The same can be done with any amount of time, so your 74 could be any length of time so it will of course be everywhere. There's no reason for the choice of operations done other than that they're the ones that will turn the number into 74.

Here's an even better example to disprove your theory: as you said, a meerkat = 1a + m13+e5+e5+r18+k11+a1+t20=74. Since names are arbitrary (they are made up by people and have no relation to reality), you have just demonstrated that you get 74 from arbitrary data. If your conclusion is supported by random data it means it is worthless.

To summarize: you are citing as evidence a type of test used to show theories are false and showing your theory does not pass it.

Also, I've been accused by some of "trying to present numerology as science". There is no numerology in this paper. There is a recognition of a simple underlying repetitive numerical pattern of 7_4 found throughout nature and human civilization.

If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog, it's probably a dog.

"Miami Brad",has is occurred to you that you are presenting a unified string theory without one single reference to Lie groups, manifolds, quantum mechanics, relativity, calculus, or even any math above elementary school arithmetic? This doesn't fully falsify your hypothesis in the strict logical sense, but it sure brings up questions about the legitimacy of your assertions when they are compared to the finesse and complexity of modern theories concocted by authorities in the field.

Edited by mississippichem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I haven't seen this thread in over 4 years. Unified Strings U21/S19 Theory (M-theory + time analysis providing a very simple symmetry) has been improved alot since with new data and is stronger than ever, i.e. Venus' orbit of 224.7 days is 7.4 average Earth months (30.4 days). Please google my tweaked NASA conference presentation of 4.21.09 Identifying 'True Earth-like Planets' - All New Worlds Are Built On 7_4 Algorithm (like Earth) Or 6_4 and/or google: GOD=7_4 algorithm/code.

Again, there's no numerology involved in any this; all the data is objective. As I indicated in the disclaimer in the op, I get accused of using numerology by those who don't like my theory and its supporting data, and they've done no research into numerology. GOD=7_4 is an algorithm that is pervasive in nature, multi-disciplinary science, world history/culture, comparative religion, music, art, architecture, sports, and linguistics, i.e. Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74(G7+E5+M13+A1+T20+R18+I9+A1) - google that...

The spoken word is connect74ed to the written word which is based on its phonetic alphabet which has a numerical order and geometric shapes based on nature and scientific laws.

remove links violating rule 2.7

Mmmmm... Numerology .... Delicious.

I 'finished'74

I assume the 74 subscript is supposed to highlight the small proportion of words which numerologically add to 74? Not many, are there? And not especially significant, either.

connect74ed

Oh, dear. Had to split a word arbitrarily to make your magic number appear. #sadface

(u21s19) theory

Why 21 and 19? Wow! 21 is divisible by 7 !!! Leaving 3 which is nearly 4!!!!

But 19 is prime... :(

But if you subtract 7 it is divisible by 4 !!!1!! :)

Following the simple letter-number substitution, a meerkat = a1+m13+e5+e5+r18+k11+a1+t20=74.

And this is why it is numerology:

Meerkat doesn't add up to the right number ... "meerkats"? No, still not right ... "the meerkat"? No... Aha "A meerkat! That'll show it isn't numerology! I knew I would find something eventually!"

But if "ameerkat" adds up to 74 by summing the letters (why don't spaces count, I wonder?), then "god" must add up to 7+15+4=26. Oh dear. Aha! But that is the number of letters in the alphabet!!!

And what about dio, dieu, kami, etc? What is special about English?

the written word which is based on its phonetic alphabet

But English doesn't have a phonetic alphabet. The writing system represents semantics and history as much as phonology.

which has a numerical order and geometric shapes based on nature and scientific laws

They are based on accidents of history, multiple adaptations to different languages and transcription errors.

Also, there used to be a different number of letters in the alphabet so your numbering scheme is all wrong. So using the correct numbers, "meerkat"=68 and "god"=25.

And you are oblivious to "our base-10 system digits" is directly tied to nature - our 10 fingers.

Why don't we have 7 fingers? Or 7 on one hand and 4 on the other?

an algorithm that is pervasive in ... sports

Sports, eh? Well here's your big chance. The men's NCAA basketball tournament is coming up. Predict the winner of every game.

You should also enter those contests that give you millions of dollars if you get them all right. Then you can make your own webpages and have the means to really spread the word of your message here. Seems like a win-win. Let us know how it goes.