plot the revenge

random

Just a fun project to find the truly devious and unorthodox thinkers. The challenge is to provide a step by step ultimate revenge plot.

Ideas may be published as part of a book. There are rules

1) the scenario cannot be an elaborate murder plot no physical harm can befall the victim.

2)I.D. forgery or credit fraud are out however forgery of letterheads etc. is acceptable.

3)vandalism and destruction of personal property is not permitted

4) there are no other rules just be original I think the rules make that an obvious requirement.

The person you are seeking vengeance against has taken everything from you, you were incarcerated on false testimony from this person for several years causing your wife/husband to leave you, your children no longer remember you, you now work a hard labour job because it is all you can get with your criminal record, you want your revenge to be so merciless that this person will confess you were not guilty and they lied.

so you can clear your name

come now lemur don't get all technical but how about...............The witness testimony was very convincing and backed up by a secondary eye witness deemed credible enough to be fully believed at the judge only trial. You had no alibi to support your story and the prosecuting attorney had a great deal of experience prosecuting such cases. And to top it off your lawyer drank a fifth of scotch before the trial no money for an appeal no one to do it pro bono so your stuck. Now back to the topic at hand please.

• 9 months later...

Just a fun project to find the truly devious and unorthodox thinkers. The challenge is to provide a step by step ultimate revenge plot.

Ideas may be published as part of a book. There are rules

1) the scenario cannot be an elaborate murder plot no physical harm can befall the victim.

2)I.D. forgery or credit fraud are out however forgery of letterheads etc. is acceptable.

4) there are no other rules just be original I think the rules make that an obvious requirement.

The person you are seeking vengeance against has taken everything from you, you were incarcerated on false testimony from this person for several years causing your wife/husband to leave you, your children no longer remember you, you now work a hard labour job because it is all you can get with your criminal record, you want your revenge to be so merciless that this person will confess you were not guilty and they lied.

Hi Random

You know you did it. You've done your time...you don't want to go back... time to move on!

Hi Random

You know you did it. You've done your time...you don't want to go back... time to move on!

wow i thought this thread was dead, actually never done time thanks, Just a very prolific writer. I came up with the plan a long time ago I had to change the story line a bit to place the wrong doer in a government position where they basically get publicly humiliated repeatedly through elaborate set ups. The wrong doer of course gets angry and hires a thug to take care of business and ends up doing time on an attempted murder charge.

What I was going for is a psychological analysis of sorts where the revenge seeker basically does one thing knowing it will cause the wrong doer to do another The revenge seeker is always one step ahead and anticipates every move. But I couldn't make it work I don't have the talent to make it draw you in that way. It sounds boring when I spend too much time explaining how the revenge seeker KNOWS it will lead the wrong doer to act in a certain way.

Step 1. Kidnap every person the victim knows, keep them in the well in my basement, and torture them daily.

Uh... I don't think your rules are very well specified, because I think this plan fits but that it isn't quite what you were looking for.

I think my plan would do that.

• 2 months later...