Are Aliens visiting us

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sayonara³

And if there are aliens investigating the USA it's because you are the most dangerous country on the planet. It doesn't take a lot of working out.

ignorance... just because we have the most advanced weapons does'nt mean other countries aren't more apt to cause more destruction than us

I would hardly call it ignorance.

You are the only western country that will not allow independent weapons inspectors in to observe your conventional, nuclear, biological and chemical weapons facilities.

I don't see how this makes you any safer than, say, Iraq.

Originally posted by PogoC7

Yea, It's funny how America was singled out by these aliens as the most intellegent race on earth.

Sayonara^3.

When I said America was single out, it was more of a joke. But When you say America would be singled out because of our threat to the world. that makes no sence.

As I understand it; Aliens made a dela with the United States back in WW2. This would make Germany the biggest threat to the world. Germany had more aggresive palns (take over the world), plus smarter scientists CREATING a atom bomb.

Alein did crash here (lets just pretend), so that would be a good reason to side with the U.S. So the rest of the world wouldn't know about their presence.

Also, imagen such a intellegent race singleing out a group of people. That would be like us singleing out the smarted group of monkeys in a area of the rain forest. Aliens do not speak using their mouths and they esspecially not english. So using telepathly, they would just get millions of thoughs running though our brains and would not be a able to set up any communication with us. It would be difficult to signle our nation out as the "smartest" or "most dangerous", but maybe as the peace keeper of our world. That would make more sence. Our nation was isolated throught both World Wars and most wars which happened in history.

I saw a Guatemalen soldier who accidently discharged his machine gun on a packed bus. I saw a Colombian security guard fire a warning shot into a concrete floor in a crowded market.

Dangerous is stupid people with weapons.

Just aman

Originally posted by fafalone

Well, you're wrong. Most powerful does not mean most dangerous.

"Well you're wrong".

Obviously the best argument for anything ever.

I am extremely disappointed that you would let stomach-churning patriotism get in the way of your ability to take an objective view, Fafalone.

Additionally, at no point did I make the argument that America is dangerous because they are powerful. In fact, at no point in this thread have I provided any sort of commentary on America's might.

Putting words in my mouth = bad, mm'kay?

Originally posted by Sayonara³

And if there are aliens investigating the USA it's because you are the most dangerous country on the planet. It doesn't take a lot of working out.

hahahaha.

oyyy. I'm a brit. Our teeth are bad. Eat it.

I live in a nation were we do whatever America says. I wish I were an American.

hahahaha.

oyyy. I'm a brit. Our teeth are bad. Eat it.

I live in a nation were we do whatever America says. I wish I were an American.

Just in case you delete that post, I took the liberty of quoting it.

This is flagrant trolling and country-bashing, all rolled into one post, along with a personal attack.

If you have an opinion you want to express, do it in a civilised fashion. And do try to recognise the difference between "nation" and "government".

ps - Simpsons racial generalisations == demographic fact. You are teh winnar!!!

o, I'm sorry. I meant; Britian has a rat problem and I would be gald to come a fix it. Thats all.

Considering you believe aliens regard America as being the most intelligent nation on Earth, you aren't making much of an effort to be an ambassador for your people.

See my 21 yr old sister semi-naked here.

If aliens were here, I strongly doubt they'd let the government keep their presence classified and not have it leak out.

as to their existence, there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever other species exist on other planets... but also not all aliens are superadvanced with intergalactic travel ability.

think about the odds... the odds of a planet supporting life are extremely small; but billions of stars are in a galaxy. there's billions of galaxies, and just with those rough estimates, the chances have got to be alot better than 1 in a quintillion (10^18) of a star having a planet with earthlike conditions, and if there's earthlike conditions there's a very good chance of life developing.

if aliens did exist, and they visited us, they would have to be more inteligent than us to be able to have the technology to do so where as we havent even set foot on mars yet. my guess is if aliends do exist and are among us, they wouldnt get drunk and clumsily crash their spash ship into earth on a joyride. they will be observing us from afar as if we are an intresting science experiment.

Its still amazing to me to think Aliens came down do to the tough possibilities of actually flying from that far away. This is why I also believe at tmes that what we see in the sky ae actually ships flown by the Government. And another possibility could be if Aliens exist they dont have a physical body like us but more like energy that can fly around and have a conciounce. Im not saying that Aliens have to be superior to us just be able to travel better do to their energy bodies.

But I think before you immediately accept the idea that a physical form can become energy, you must consider the impossiblities. First, energy is always static... it must be supplied, or if it loses its 'power source' for just a second, all consciousness would be lost forever. This is analogous to RAM memory in a computer... the RAM is just stored energy and it makes memory, but when the computer is turned off, that memory is lost forever. The hard drive is a physical form capable of storing information, or organization. And that is the key word, Organization. An energy form does not easily organize, and so can not have repeatable pathways say for artificial neurons (an artificial brain) or even pathways to link all parts of the energy (nerves, circulatory, or any communication to all parts of the energy being). If we say that it does not need these things, then how could the being manifest itself back into physical form? Its organization would be lost forever.