Are Aliens visiting us

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think aliens have visited us for a few reasons:

First off, aliens with advanced technology do not live in our solar system because we would easily pick up their EM waves from any communication technology they use, or we would physically see the light and structures from their cities when astronomers view moons and planets in our solar system. So barring underground, reclusive, and technologically 'silent' aliens... there are NONE in our system, at least the kinds that could visit us secretly.

Secondly, Aliens that live outside our solar system would need very advanced technology to travel to Earth in any practical time period. Even at light speed, the nearest star is over 4 years of travel time away. Most Physicists have proposed that such travel would require either infinite energy and resources to create artificial 'shortcuts' (similar to what was seen in "Contact"), or a pre-existing Wormhole could allow it, but that is only conjecture because they are only theorized and none have ever been observed. So, in other words, travelling here from another solar system is practically improbable... but not entirely impossible.

And lastly, if they COULD visit us, it would be extremely difficult to keep themselves secret. To transport a being to our planet would require a ship landing, or a transporter (like Star Trek), but even Stephen Hawkin has admitted that it would be impossible to transmit every atom of a complex living being for any practical use. If they landed a ship on Earth, or orbitted Earth, an observer with a telescope could easily see them. And a cloaking device is not out of the question, but in that case... you must first consider the other two reasons.

If there are aliens out there... they are probably like us; evolved in a Darwinian style. So they probably have the same instinct that we do.. survival. But if they have technology, they definately have creativity, and curiosity... so then I think if they were capable of contacting us.... they would absolutely try to contact us. You don't need to look further than Earth to see aliens. Any other being out there is looking at the stars and saying, "I wonder if there's anyone else out there." And I guarantee that they would contact us in a heartbeat, just as we would.

I completely agree.

But as to the technology...

Say the kind of technology needed for travelling several Mpc was a billion years away from what we have. Well, the universe is at least 15 billion years old, and life on our planet has only existed 6 billion years... so it's perfectly reasonable to consider that there's probably a planet with life that got started a billion years before us.

I%20want%20to%20believe.jpg

Not sure what to make of the whole UFO scene. Maybe the government is testing something, or maybe their are actual UFOs of some sort "visiting" us. Of course, there isn't really any scientific evidence to back up UFOs, but there are eyewitness reports, military reports [from other countries], etc.

Half of my class saw one when we were on our senior trip at Breckenridge. It was quite interesting, no one [the other half of the class who weren't with them when they saw it] believed them till the local news reported the sightings later that night.

Its all very interesting to me, but I dunno.

Yea, It's funny how America was singled out by these aliens as the most intellegent race on earth. The alien's decided to do business with us, but not the rest of the world. Secret government treaties with aleins. Wouldn't even make a good movie. Although, I wouldn't be suprised to see one. Why is hollywood such carp.

I am upset at the fact that Aliens stopped making yaties after 2001. I know they were savage drones and lacked alot of intelligence but lets be honest they were smarter than the barry drone and alot more athletic.

They are coming out with new drones for 2003 but I havent heard the latest yet.

Yea, America just got lucky and thats why it's so much better off then other developed countries. Like in rap music. Countries are just hating on us.

America stands from freedom, equal rights and peace. Countries shouldn't complain. I also think the American people should show some pride because we all ripe on Bush; in turn, the world community sees that and does it aswell.

My friends mom was cheating with a Moshe. The Moshe happen to have his own yatie. The Yatie got his own room with no furniture just newspape all over the floor so that he wouldnt urinate on it. their were scratchmarks all over the wall from the Yatie though. they are tough to get out I must admit.

The Gov found out about this after 2000 and killed off all the Mama-dukes therefore the yaties arent being produced. So their are only a few left out there. Some are in new mexico and the some in florida and the rest in Israel.

some say the chuppa cabra was just another yatie. But its said the men in black caught up to tha one.

about the Moshe's they are out there making normal house wifes cheat on there husbands.(mostly in south florida do to hot weather. they like it)

But the Barry well thats pretty much extinct. their is only one in captivity in a place called Evert, were they make it think it has a job. They are very violent , stuped and pretty much resemble the caveman.

If you two had stayed on topic this thread might have held my interest.

And if there are aliens investigating the USA it's because you are the most dangerous country on the planet. It doesn't take a lot of working out.

[edit] Additionally, if you class Americans as a single race (see quotage in Blike's post, below) then you obviously haven't thought it through very well.