Antimetal Antimental

Zarkov

Why, this is your life?? if you are interested, then find out more, or just believe me, or ignore this or take offence and attack me, it is your call.

I am qualified in this area and I have taken note >:)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, point taken, but I am new to this internet, and the thought I have presented are extreemly ancient for me. I generally have left the references behind, and formulated and opinion, and acted upon it.. When I see new evidence I note it mentally, but generally do not collect data anymore.

I have generated a lot of debate on the ABC SSSF, and there is a lot of submitted data there.

But generally it doesn't interest me now, except to warn other people.

And yes I have had my share of collegues trying to debunk me. But obviouslt this is not just science, it is a chigly charged emotional issue as well.

NOT to mention liability for governments leglislating to allow "accepted" levels of metals in our food, and manufacturing processes.

Think about it, fertalizers made from smelter wastes, lead previously in canning, metal additions to the water supply, metal leached from pipelines.........this list is staggering.

"Efforts to reduce lead in the environment have resulted in lowering the geometric mean BLL for adults in the United States from MORE THAN 12 to less than 3 micrograms/dL between 1980 and 1994"

...my highlight!

The reasons why I have not tried to go down the path of presenting data, is because it creates a false impression in people not familiar with this subject.

If you read the literature, you may well get an impression that you are only at risk if you say, chew air rifle pellets, or strip lead paint , you may think you HAVE to be exposed in some documented manner to be posioned.

By inspecting the above extract you will note ( remember this is an average), that the exposure level in the immediate past was enormous by today's criteria. That means everyone was/is metal posioned, in lead alone!!!

This is an important point because you may feel falsely reassured by reading "reports". >:)

we aren't the guy taking McDonalds to court because he didn't know that fast food made him fat. we aren't stupid. can you show us the sources?

That ordeal is so rediculous. :rant: :rant: :rant:

You need a fatties thread.

But the best one, bit off topic, but I suspect due to mental abberation

A driver in a campervan put his van on cruise control, and went out the back to make a cup of tea!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The latest New Scientist has an article that states researchers in Australia and overseas, have a new theory re Alzheimers disease.

They postulate that the accumulation of iron, zinc, copper etc, causes a build up of hydrogen peroxide which induces amaloid plaques.

They have proposed a chelating agent that is small enough to enter the brain tissues and remove these excess metals.

Experiments with this drug in the past have been stopped because the petients developed Vit B12 deficiency, that vitamin is cobalt linked molecule.

I will post more when I have viewed the article >:)

The research is being carried out by Ashley Bush, Harvard Medical School and the University of Melbourne and the PRANA Biotech School Melbourne.

The antibiotic proposed is called CLIOQUINOL and it binds copper and zinc ( and I suspect other metals as well). Penacillamine is another antibiotic like chaelating agent.

Basically the biochemical pathways to Alzheimers is :-

Beta Amyaloid binds with metals, which causes polymerisation, which catalyses the production of hydrogen peroxide, which clumps the polymers into insoluble plaques.

So the plaques are only symptoms of Alzheimers >:)

August 2nd 2002, New Scientist.

"AN ANTIBIOTIC that removes metals from the brain is emerging as a prime candidate for treating Alzheimer's. This boosts a controversial theory that blames the accumulation of metals, rather than the formation of insoluble plaques, for the disease's characteristic mental deterioration.

The antibiotic, clioquinol, binds to copper and zinc, and is small enough to get into the brain. It is no longer manufactured but was last used in the 1970s to treat intestinal infections. Now Ashley Bush and his colleagues at Harvard Medical School, the University of Melbourne and Prana Biotechnology in Melbourne are trying to resurrect the drug to treat Alzheimer's.

The company will soon publish results from a phase II trial. Full details haven't been revealed yet, but Prana says the results are "extremely encouraging". In patients given clioquinol, the progression of the disease slowed down and levels of beta amyloid protein, which clumps together to form the plaques, were significantly reduced, it says.

What's more, last week the researchers presented fresh evidence about how the treatment works. Lab tests show that clioquinol inhibits one of beta amyloid's rogue activities: churning out toxic hydrogen peroxide.

That fits neatly with an emerging, fringe theory (New Scientist, 26 August 2000, p 36). Bush's team thinks that Alzheimer's starts when metals such as copper, iron and zinc accumulate in the brain and turn beta amyloid into a rogue enzyme that catalyses the production of hydrogen peroxide.

As beta amyloid continues to bind to the metals, it forms long chains that eventually become insoluble plaques. But in Bush's view, the plaques are a symptom of the disease, not the cause. He thinks it is the hydrogen peroxide that wreaks havoc in brain cells.

If Bush is right, removing metals from the brain should slow down and even reverse the disease, because beta amyloid should revert to its harmless form and stop making peroxide. He thinks this is what's happening in Alzheimer's patients on clioquinol. "The science has become very solid," says Bush.

But his theory is controversial, not just because it proposes a different cause for the disease, but also because it suggests that treatments that target amyloid plaques are misdirected. Most researchers still believe that plaques are key players in the disease.

Bush responds that the best way to prove his hypothesis is by finding a drug that works. "And we have," he says. "We have gone from bench to clinic, and the clinical trial is all about testing the hypothesis."

"I think [bush's theory] is incredibly innovative," says George Perry of Case Western Reserve University in Ohio. He points out that a drug that not only binds to metal but also acts as an antioxidant to mop up hydrogen peroxide could be even more effective.

The full results of the trials will be eagerly awaited, especially as other potential treatments for Alzheimer's are falling away. There was much excitement about Elan Pharmaceuticals' vaccine, which was designed to provoke an immune response that destroys plaques. But in March the company stopped a trial after several patients developed brain inflammation.

Big hopes also rest on secretase inhibitors, designed to prevent the beta amyloid protein forming in the first place. But the inhibitors may not be as specific as once thought, and could block the formation of other, critical proteins.

There are safety concerns about clioquinol, too. The antibiotic was taken off the market after thousands of patients developed a neurological disease. It was later suggested this was caused by the depletion of vitamin B12 in people whose levels were already low. Bush believes that such problems can be avoided by giving patients B12 supplements, as Prana has been doing in the current trials.

If anyone has access to new Scientist archives coulf they source the fringe theory mentioned

26/aug/2000 p36, please, this is truely important research!!! :)

Thanks for finally providing a reference, now was that so hard?

Now that you've presented a source of experimental data and analysis, we can classify this thread as having scientific merit.

However, this theory seems to contradict what you said earlier since it presents no evidence of metals affecing gene expression, and given the articles proposed mechanism of action, it's not just an omission.

Since we are all exposed to the same enviroment in general, don't you think that the problem of absorbtion of excess metal is a genetec problem of regulation of absortion and not just a problem of exposure. We are all exposed in our foods and need to be to regulate our bodies. It seems some people just absorb to much.

If people have a problem of water retention, you can't say we're all in danger being exposed to too much water.

Just aman

Burnt petroleum oil releases carcinogenic and endocrine modifying chemicals into the environment.

Metals affect the genetic complement of new born children

"Copper-dependent transcription factors regulate transcription of specific genes. Thus, cellular copper levels may affect the synthesis of proteins by enhancing or inhibiting the transcription of specific genes."

A lot of metal ions gain entry to the nucleus, and once in this location, especially in the testicles of males, they interfere with the DNA transcription process, so the body turns out sperm with defects and often fatal flaws.

Ultimately the male becomes sterile. >)

The pathways that metals cause havoc is many and varied. Metals interfer with each, and therefore are additive and subtractive, they can act immediately or be locked away for later.

With the above article, these researchers are following the leads I laid 25 years ago.

If the modern need for proof is so high, just think of all those people with Alxheimers, and all the rest of the world accumulation mor metals, more babies doomed to a life of misery, and all the added pollution that has / is occurring, then ask yourself is pseudoscience that is based on true well worked out observations (no not theories), REAL !! or is it that people step on well worked out toes simply because of their ego!!

A lot of science is real and it may not be immediately provable, but the implications of ignoring it can be so profound that it is better to err on the side of caution.

Think about it :) :)

The two major points I have been trying to increase awareness on here and elsewhere are just examples of life threatening pseudoscience.

Oil on water ..... Metal poisioning.. both extremly important for LIFE on this planet !

Those two 10 year olds in England are dead!

Abduction is becomming more and more common.

Unless society starts to answere the most important questions, all our children are placed at risk. Running around after the face is not going to prevent one crime of madness and passion.

I realise it is impossible for people to apraise the situation when it becomes personal, but as scientists, we must be able to make the impartial decisions, even if it is hard, and have the love and trust in the Creation to act upon those decisions!

AS scientists, I have presented metal poisioning to all of you, I have proved my case to all who are not fearful, and so to all those well enough informed I say our childrens future is in our hands.

The problems of the future will be immense, there will be many reasons for crime ( organs, sex, anger, insanity), if we can not create a society where, at the least, our citizens are not poisioned, then the time will come when we will not even be safe locked in a solitary confinement cell!

Put your head in the sand, scream revenge, but remember

Madness know not fear nor consequence.

It is up to us to make our world the best we can, so do not be seduced by mumbles.

You must remove people from society who have lost the conscience control. I agree, these people IN PARTICULAR must be demetalised.

All drinking water must be pure.

Strict restrictions and education re metals in food!!

Clean air.

Once all these are in place the society will slowly right itself, and we will be truely safe.

All other solutions will be ineffective and only lead to total destruction.

Just remember I am you and you are me, we collectively and the rest of LIFE are one organism designed for OUR GOOD!

• 5 years later...

"I ... have had a lifetime of conscious awareness of the electromagnetic fields that appear to govern our existence "

Hm?

Anyway there's very little Al expousre from beer (and other) cans because they are coated on the inside.

If there's any evidence of mass chronic heavy metal poisoning I'd be interested to see it. Frankly I doubt it's true and trolling seems a more likely explanation. If Zarkov wants to provide some sort of evidence, that would make things much easier for him. I wonder why he hasn't. The obvious reason would be that the evidence doesn't exist ie he is deluded or lying.