Antimetal Antimental

Zarkov

Currently the world's population is polluted with mind altering substances; yes, that means you.

These are the same reoccurring substances that have plagued the world ever since people started to take an interest in Art and Science.

Lead, mercury, cadnium, copper, bismith, manganese, arsenic, and the other large number of released metals are causing psycholigical changes in almost all people on the planet.

Certainly, all the developed, and semi developed cities of the world, are hot beds of this mind altering epidemic. We are certainly following in the shoes of the Roman Empire!!

All our leaders, everybody is not capable of true rational thought anymore!!

Selfishness, a symptom, has removed the contact people have innately with their conscience.

The conscience is an innate process that commands ue to behave as one organism.

STOIC philosophy

>:)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dropbear

The "Zarkov" user is a troll. He has been spewing this kind of rubbish on the Australian ABC Science forums now for some time, and refuses to back up any of this pseudo science with the slighest bit of evidence.

Trolls of this kind are best ignored.

Guest drewser

i will just back up dropbear here. the abc site can be found at

http://www2b.abc.net.au/science/k2/stn/

whilst myself can be found at the abc sci forums sister(brother lol) site

at http://www2b.abc.net.au/science/techtalk

it may be worth noting that the poster in question is boasting of his sojourn to this here nice looking site and corrupting it with rubbish.

anyway, the fortunate thing for us, is that you adeptly put him in his place, for that i say WELLDONE folks!

Thanks guys for displaying your absolute ignorance, like some others here.

I will challenge anyone to debunk the science I present !

Ps, there guys actively troll, stalk (as is shown here) and I would suggest you take action now otherwise you will have a real trolling problem!

I did debunk it, you just called every known law of physics false.

Furthermore, this is your final warning. You will stop turning this board into your own personal pseudoscience site, or you will be banned from this forum.

The expected response, shoot the messenger.

Whoever you are mister nerd, your attitude and logic and sense of justice is a classic expression of metal poisoning.

If you are going to deal with the public grow up!

Thanks

Zarkov's post has some basis in reality. Obviously lead is known for being damaging to the brain and CNS. Magnesium and Aluminum are implicated in Alzheimer's and senile dementia. I believe there are other metals which harm the brain. However, I don't think they cause everyone to become a mindless zombie like you think...:P

It is true aluminum traces were found in the brains of Alzheimers(sp?) patients. What I wonder is if it is from drinking coca cola or other substances out of a aluminum can.

These metals are in the air (cars, factories etc) they are in your water ( storage pollution, pipes, deliberate additions etc), they come from your cooking utensils, food (fertalisers, sprays etc)

The sources are endless!!

They nock out your short term memory, create mental confusion, aggressive attitudes, destroy tolerance, and so on.

The onset is insideous and accumulative, often being exaggerated once the bones start to decalcify.

Guest Unregistered

Wow! You mean a heavy metal will decalcify bone? So what is the chemical interraction involved? Calcium attches to lead! Wow. It must be pushed there by spin gravity :rolleyes:

Calcium is a metal. other metals get incorporated into the bone matrix, in this way the biological system tries to protect the biochemistry.

When the bones start to decalcify, these locked away, detoxified metals are released, in higher concentrations than normal, leading to a neurological crisis. >:)

Originally posted by Doc

It is true aluminum traces were found in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.

The exact role (if any) of aluminum in Alzheimer’s disease is still being researched and debated. However, most researchers believe that not enough evidence exists to consider aluminum a risk factor for Alzheimer’s or a cause of dementia.

Alzheimer's Support Web Site

If the aluminum exposure comes from beer cans, I can see why a persons mental abilities might retard over time. My great Grandmother died with no mental capacities and she came over on a boat from Hungary. She was only exposed to clean living on a farm and iron skillets.

My own feeling is alzheimer's is biological and all the other indicators are just pollution. Evolution will just make some lucky ones handle it and others are going to be effected.

Just aman

I appreciate Zarkov's posts, and make up my own mind about what I take onboard or not.

I don't know a lot about 'science', but I do know that the mind wants to have things put into nice tidy little boxes and will *attack* anything that disturbs common held beliefs.

I think the abusive language on some of the posts here is more an issue to be addressed rather than someone expressing the insights they feel they have gained. If you can't control your own emotions and need to *attack and put down others*, you haven't even begun to master the avenues of scientific investigation. Challenge the ideas by all means but continually attacking the person won't lead this site to be all that it could be. Congratulations to those who have set it up, btw.

Resuming my lurking position .. :)

fafalone, I know when the mind is so busy *defending* it isn't open to expansion of new ideas. Sometimes there is a long journey between insight and words, and just to 'suspend' common held beliefs for a while might allow for more words to be found.

I personally don't come from a Science background, but rather a metaphysical one and have had a lifetime of conscious awareness of the electromagnetic fields that appear to govern our existence and the privilege of 20 years of meditation to observe such fields. I don't have the words, either, that is why I've parked myself here for a while, in order to find some vocabulary for the processes and outcomes that I know operate.

I've seen matter dissolve in an instant and observed the spinning fields devoid of any of the mind's projections.

Damned if I can find the words for that *lol*, but somehow, I understand it.

Memry

Resuming lurking position ..

It's not a matter of accepting new ideas;

Let me put it this way...

1+1=2

Now, if someone comes along and says "I say all laws of math are wrong, and 1+1=7, and refuse to say why, and you're close-minded for not believing it" what are you going to say? Saying "explain why" is being open. When things are blatant contradictions of what years of experiments proving laws have concluded, you'd be a fool not to insist on an explanation. i'm open to an explanation, but not him refusing to provide one for such claims.

Well good, we can now have open communication.

If somebody who knows the theory of 1+1=2 comes along and says no it equals 10, then you ask whY?

Dialogue then shows that the "fool" is talking base 2 OK.

We must first know what is being referred to, before we can even make the slightest judgement.

In my mathematics 0 and 1 are the same!

Must run, Fafalone, but with antimetal, this is a conclusion I have arrived at after extensive literature research, practical experimentation and personal experience with people. This has been over the last 30 years >:)

Alright, heres the deal: Zarkov, you may continue posting. Your ideas are welcome, just no personal attacks. That goes for everyone. The beauty of a forum is that you're not forced to read a post if you disagree, or you can state that you disagree and why. However, if you do so, please do so in a respectful manner. If you're going to debate, debate the idea, not the person.

Just remember, a debate doesn't have to include attacks on ones personal characters.

Any questions or complaints you can PM me directly.