Renewable Sources

Potter

Hi friends, I am student of PHD ,I want some topics on Renewable Sources.As I am preparing a presentation on all type of engrey resouces . I have searched alot on Renewable Power, and I got few content. Please help me to complete my presenatation. I have also searched some topics on google.com as I got few site but i am getting confused that which one provides me the best information : these are links of some sites pls suggest me. www.customerfirstrenewables.com and www.renewablepowernews.com.

Eehm...

You want information about all renewable energy, or renewable resources? You don't specify which type, which category, and you don't even specify what kind of information (economic, technical, sociological, environmental)???

I would expect such a question from a 14 year old doing a first science project... but not from a PHD student who should have lots of experience digging through information.

And it's unlikely that the websites you posted are the first thing you come across...

Edited by CaptainPanic

Typing "renewable+sources" on Google may not quite find what you're looking for. At least you should already know what types of renewable powers which exist today and you just search deeper for it. However, using website as a main source of information is not smart for a PhD student i think.

Well if you're getting a PhD in it you'd better be very familiar with it. However, it doesn't hurt to browse the wikipedia article for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renewable_energy

Has a nice neat list of various renewable energy types, with links for more detailed information. More importantly for you, it also has a huge references section. The wiki articles about a specific form of renewable energy will have more links for that type.

My uncle in-law, who is actually a little crazy keeps going on about ball bearings and magnets. Placing the bearings on tracks with magnets spaced out so that the bearing is kept spinning on the tracks. I'm not sure about the rest of it but that may be something to look into. Just don't tell my uncle I said that cause he might kill me. Seriously.

My uncle in-law, who is actually a little crazy keeps going on about ball bearings and magnets. Placing the bearings on tracks with magnets spaced out so that the bearing is kept spinning on the tracks. I'm not sure about the rest of it but that may be something to look into. Just don't tell my uncle I said that cause he might kill me. Seriously.

I highly advise avoiding perpetual motion machines in the search for renewable energy.