Want Gmail, anyone?

Guest Evidence

Guest Evidence

G'day all!

I am a Gmail beta tester, and so is most my friends. As you should know, Gmail offers a Gig of storage, and an excelent Email service provider, more info goto http://gmail.google.com You should also know that it is invite only... this is the part where I some in...

Me and my friends have lots of invites, about 16 and getting more every second day almost.

SO! If you want a gmail account, just demand one from me, in this thread.. I'll need your current email address, first name and last. and to stop spam crawlers, add a '.[nospamplz]' in your email address. eg. an email address would be going from frankandlarry42@gmail.com to frankandlarry42@gmail.[nospamplz].com (note to spamers: Not an actual email address)

If you still dont feel confitable about publicly giving out your information to me then submit your intrest in this thread and email me at daleamoore@gmail.[nospamplz].com (be sure to take out the '.[nospamplz]' when emailing me) with your details! also, to help ID you, put your forum username somewhere in the email, and make it clear.

NOTE:

I'll se doing this on a first in first served basis, only the people who submit the interest via the forum. If you send me an email, without submitting an interest in this thread, then you will not get one, so please make sure you do as instructed.

Thanks!

err... It's 3am in the morning here, please excuse me if there is spelling errors or if this doesn't make any sence at all, i'll be reviewing this tomorow, and checking it. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want g-mail, yahoo! is fine for me, with a 10MB outgoing and receiving email limit and 100MB of space, thats fine, plus ive got almost 200 emails in my inbox, its too much work to switch it all. at my current rate i can still store several thousand more.

thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

you know there are crawlers on the net searching for 'nospam' messages, adding it to your email address will not help you at all, though i think that it is safe to post your email on this site, mine is, i added it for msn and as a yahoo! account, any dodgy emails get sent to trash, and i can block unlimited number of people from sending me info, i have never got spam since i set up my new account about one or two years ago.

Guest Evidence

-Demosthenes- - have given you one.

yourdadonapogos - I have given you one.

foolishone - I have given you one.

Schrodngr's_cat - I have given you one.

J'Dona - Your invite is coming soon.

tinyboy21 - Your Invite is coming soon.