fields

drufae

Just a passing thought:

We know of several types of fields electromagnetic/gravitational,etc.Each one of these fields has some fundamental property which is required to create it

(there are exceptions e.g. light is a combination of fields independent of a producing particle) .For example charge is required for an electric field,mass for a gravitational field,other types of fields also exit for other attributes.

But is it possible to synthesize a brand new field (even theoretically) not simply make a composition of existing attributes.

please note : I understand that fields are representations of interactions, and under this perspective my question still stands as , can we design our own type of interaction completely independent of other existing interactions.

But is it possible to synthesize a brand new field (even theoretically) not simply make a composition of existing attributes.

please note : I understand that fields are representations of interactions, and under this perspective my question still stands as , can we design our own type of interaction completely independent of other existing interactions.

I am not really sure what you are asking. It is possible to construct models/theories of fields that seem not to be realised in nature.

To ajb:

My apologies for not making myself clear.

I meant under our current understanding of physics is it possible (not necessarily practical) to create a fields that do not naturally exist.

To bob:

I am not familiar with quasi-particles or microelectronics yet, so I do not know if you are accurately describing what I had in mind.I would appreciate it if you elaborated your post.

Thanks a lot , both of you, for your prompt replies.

I am not familiar with quasi-particles or microelectronics yet, so I do not know if you are accurately describing what I had in mind. would appreciate it if you elaborated your post.

Fields in any understanding are some entities that carry energy-momentum to be able to exchange it and be observable. Quasi-particles are described with specific quantum or classical fields. Each piece of matter has its own unique quasi-particles. In this sense their variety is enormous.

May be not useful ideas:lol:.Thats what i think

I want to make clear this are not scientific much but...

We have no idea what force is fundamentally yet.

I think it can be like creating a new element in laboratory.

We know element is defined by number of proton.

But we dont know what force is consist of.What is it?Interacting of matter does not make sence yet it creates everting.

I thing there is nothing like centripetal force at very first but it seem to be existed by four forces of nature(Gravity ,Electromagnetic ,The Strong Force ,Weak Force ).

Also like centripetal force we have other forces like love and hate at the top level.Hope every one going to accept that they are the forcess maden by physics rules.

And i guess there are some other places or point in time have diffrient physics rules.Because evertying evolves with out a deliberate.Because there are lots of things have been tried.

It is possible that, say in a collider experiment that some until now undiscovered force could be uncovered. Such a force may also be uncovered by careful study of cosmic rays.

If this is what you are asking?