We are Beings of excited atoms via chemical reactions

I finally have to admit that we are beings of excited atoms via chemical reactions. Microbes are the most experienced biochemists on the planet, although they are not aware of it or even us for that matter. Yet our origin is apparently a fusion event between archaea and eubacteria and later mitochondria that all together made eukaryotes without any directed purpose. Eukaryotes are actually a larger bacterial species since we are made of them, shouldn't we finally admit it to ourselves?

We are apparently built from the inside out with genes that automatically were programmed to manufacture engineered proteins and was able to place all of our body parts and its system that support it in the right place without any coordinator or any other living entity involved in making special materials that are those special proteins needed in building body plans.

Wait a minute, it is retroviruses that infect us is how we obtain new genes and these retroviruses (previously a non living entity until inside us) are able to use transporons to jump and place their genes in the right place and the right time without killing the host. These non thinking automated entities of life is how we obtain new innovations that allow our form to change over time.

Am I correct so far?

The entire food web consists of living machines made of bacteria and serve as a host for communities of bacteria living in or on every individual being that are members of the web. No rules other than pre-programmed behavior that install the requirements of energy by eating other members of the web to survive and live long enough to reproduce offspring before we die so the cycle can repeat itself.

No intelligence required since all life is programmed by software (origin and updates unknown) with its own unique adaptation skills, specific body plan that enables those skills, unique sensory capabilities and limitations that vary from group to group, etc.

Is anyone feeling depressed or worthless right now?

Then as time moved along a miracle was forming, the living pre-programmed machines evolved a side effect of their own undirected engineering. Awareness then later self awareness emerged (we are still bacteria) and we call this intelligence since we can now create our own environment.

of course there is much more to this and it is a very complicated process. To really explain the intricate details it would give you the impression that intelligence, direction, coordination, cooperation driven is the only logical conclusion to make it all work.

No wonder most people want to stick to their religious beliefs.

I finally have to admit that we are beings of excited atoms via chemical reactions. Microbes are the most experienced biochemists on the planet, although they are not aware of it or even us for that matter. Yet our origin is apparently a fusion event between archaea and eubacteria and later mitochondria that all together made eukaryotes without any directed purpose. Eukaryotes are actually a larger bacterial species since we are made of them, shouldn't we finally admit it to ourselves?

Not really. The Euk lineage is just as old as the Bac lineage, but we most certinally share a common ancestor (Archs too). I should point out that the endosymbiotic theory of nuclear membrane formation you are citing (I think) is by no means universally accepted.

We are apparently built from the inside out with genes that automatically were programmed to manufacture engineered proteins and was able to place all of our body parts and its system that support it in the right place without any coordinator or any other living entity involved in making special materials that are those special proteins needed in building body plans.

Wait a minute, it is retroviruses that infect us is how we obtain new genes and these retroviruses (previously a non living entity until inside us) are able to use transporons to jump and place their genes in the right place and the right time without killing the host. These non thinking automated entities of life is how we obtain new innovations that allow our form to change over time.

This is not the only way we obtain new genes. And even if it were why do expect or desire them to be intelligent?

Am I correct so far?

The entire food web consists of living machines made of bacteria and serve as a host for communities of bacteria living in or on every individual being that are members of the web. No rules other than pre-programmed behavior that install the requirements of energy by eating other members of the web to survive and live long enough to reproduce offspring before we die so the cycle can repeat itself.

No intelligence required since all life is programmed by software (origin and updates unknown) with its own unique adaptation skills, specific body plan that enables those skills, unique sensory capabilities and limitations that vary from group to group, etc.

Is anyone feeling depressed or worthless right now?

No. Life is amazing. No anthropomorphized fairy tails required.

Then as time moved along a miracle was forming, the living pre-programmed machines evolved a side effect of their own undirected engineering. Awareness then later self awareness emerged (we are still bacteria) and we call this intelligence since we can now create our own environment.

of course there is much more to this and it is a very complicated process. To really explain the intricate details it would give you the impression that intelligence, direction, coordination, cooperation driven is the only logical conclusion to make it all work.

No wonder most people want to stick to their religious beliefs.

Huh???? The take home I get from being a biologist is that I'm glad to be alive and will use all my time to the best of my ability. It's awesome that we are made of star dust.

Edited by Rip:20

Hmm what is this thread meant to say??? Technically life started (probably) from atoms in a pool having a charge sent through them, so yes early life was first created due to a reaction (I mean, what else? Other than the proposterous existance of a Deity). More so we are relatives of those creatures. Generally threads are discussions or questions or even arguments. Not (probably) incorrect statements.