Obtaining Potassium Cyanide for Jewelry

jaymeroo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Can you obtain Cyanide? I have had a hell of a time buying any. It seems harder and harder to obtain.

If you need a photo ID- please give me your email address so that I can privately send my personal information.

Thank you!

i can get you sodium Cyanide if that will work.

PM me if interested

and i will need a scanned photo ID to make sure your an adult or some other way of proving your not a teenager trying to kill themself

• 3 weeks later...

A jewelry supply house should be able to supply you - cyanide is used in many electroplating baths.

It's a bloody shame that individuals can no longer buy chemical supplies; the days of home laboratories has been ended by our "Big Brother" government. You might make a drug or a bomb!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dude. It's absolutely NOT save to just demand the scanned picture of an ID. Actually, I think there are also laws against private circulation of cyanides. And there have been an awful lot of cases pf people killing themselves with cyanides. I think this topic should be deleted.

Edited by Dan_Ny

• 1 month later...