Star Wars Episode 3 (no spoilers)

c dawg

I do honestly wonder what they were thinking when creating Jar Jar. Didn't the production team realize he was a giant flop? I was annoyed with him the instant he spoke.
It all started with those #$&@ Ewoks! They were originally supposed to be Wookies but got changed to open up the kiddie market.

Lucas went Disney. :-(

Honestly, when I first watched it I was waiting for Obi Wan to slice the guy in half. I thought that was what all the annoying behavior was building up to, the gungans doublecrossing the Jedi and getting killed . I couldn't believe that they put some anorexic tellytubbie in the film as a lead character.

The comic foil, scaled down to suit ten-year-old tastes, is not Hollywood's best artistic choice, but it seems to make them more money, unfortunately.

Scenes We'd Like To See (Episode 3): Jar Jar impaled in a seated position on a Gungan Electropole while Vader practices with the Dark Side on Jar Jar's ears.

"Meesa gonna DIE!"

• 1 month later...
I do honestly wonder what they were thinking when creating Jar Jar. Didn't the production team realize he was a giant flop? I was annoyed with him the instant he spoke.

I will say he was a bit hard to understand, but I think he was there to add some humor to the story.

a link for the trailer?

Also how will darth/ ani get his face burn as seen in E S Back. And Phi dont blame the ewoks lol, there fuzzy and nice and we love them, also one is small and another dies need i say more?! lol :)

"Ani get his face burnt when Obi Wan sticks a light saber in it, then chucks him into a lava pit."

And then, after being treated by a bad plastic surgeon, he starts his revenge as Darth Vader, to destroy all planets inhabited by EEEVIL surgeons.

Who are your picks for the new Han Solo, Luke Skywalker & Princess Leia for Episode 7?
Probably the same actors, and just have it based on one of the novels in the Star Wars universe that takes place way later (Mara Jade, Han and Leia's kids and so forth). Either that or hefty makeup and have them do the Heir to the Empire trilogy with Thrawn and them, or the Jedi Academy Trilogy.

Actually, it would probably best not to take the risk of it ruining the original trilogy more than the new ones have, and not make Episodes 7+ at all. :(

Isn't there a Star Wars: The TV Series in production? You know, for George to pick over the remnants of our childhood memories looking for a few extra methods of extorting cash.

Star Wars: Teen Chewbacca- Where a teenage Chewbacca learns the hard way the difficulties of being a teenage wookie in high school. Featuring Screech from saved by the bell! With hilarious consequences.

Star Wars: Enterprise- Where after an accidental collision with a tanker full of crap puppets, the Millenium falcon sets off in a drug fuelled jaunt across space to find the time travelling lizard man who stole the munchies. With extended scenes of hilarious consequences.

Star Wars: Gredos Revenge- Each week Gredo set's up an unsuspecting member of the public in a outlandish practical joke, with hilarious consequences. The twist being it's Greedo being set up, and always gets shot in the face! With hilarious consequences. Hilariously.

Star Wars: Sith's Place - Where the Dark Lord of the Sith is forced to take on a flatmate to meet the rent, and who should turn up but a member of the Jedi Council! With hilarious consequences.