Time created the Universe

benplace

Time is a dimension like every other dimension. It is so commonly overlooked that it has caused us to come up with the "Big Bang Theory", and "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" to explain our Universe.

Nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. If you approach the speed of light, time for you moves incredibly slow. No one ever thinks in the reverse. How slow can someone go? Right now if you are on the equator sitting in your easy chair, you are actually moving approx. 1.3 million mph.

If you add up the motion of the Earth as it spins, the Earth rotating around the Sun, the Sun rotating around the galaxy. What if an object or person ever left the galactic orbit? Time is a creation of motion, so time would speed up incredibly fast. There has to be a limit to this. Once time speeds to a certain point (Incredibly fast) Time itself causes the object to move. (Nothing in the universe can be completely motionless and still or time would come to a stop and that object would cease to exist)

So time is actually the thing that is causing the universe to expand, it is the "Dark energy" that we cant seem to find. The Big Bang Theory is partially true, but time itself is the thing that began, so the small dense universe had to start moving, expanding.

If there are any physicists out there, plug time into your equations, and soon you will find that everything starts to fit together.

You're wrong. Time and Love created the universe, if you're going to be philisophical about it; however, you're making assertions without evidence to back up what you're saying. It's therefore not-science, unless you'd like to add the sequence of events that came 'after'. Your principle falls down as soon as you claim to put it simple 'binary attraction', when you claim a single element created the universe. That would be a queer creator and falsifies your assertion from the get go.

My opinion, also use the search bar, I've noticed other people already posted this theory. Anyhow, you stole my idea.

Edited by æτhεr φ

I never stole anyones idea, I came up with this laying in bed last night, and even googled everywhere to see if someone else had come up with this idea. Show me one post presenting this theory anywhere.

Evidence...OK, we know for fact that time moves at different speeds in relation to motion, which is why we have to adjust the clocks on satelites for our GPS systems to work.

We know for a fact we are spinning around the Earth, we know the Earth is spinning around the Sun, and our galaxy is spinning. This all has to affect time, as just the slow change in speed for a satelite orbiting the Earth has consequences.

Im trying to stick with evidence here. An object in space between galaxies would not be moving. So this is all evidence, so at what speed would time exist for that object not in motion? Something has to give.

"Queer creator"? Really?

If you approach the speed of light, time for you moves incredibly slow. No one ever thinks in the reverse. How slow can someone go?

This is not actually true. There is no such thing as absolute speed, just speed with respect to a given reference frame. You can't approach the speed of light. Person A can move with respect to person B, but it is just as valid to say that person B is moving with respect to person A. There is a reference frame in which A is motionless and B is moving (and time for B is moving slowly) and vice versa.

That's the "relative" part of "relativity."

GPS satellites are adjusted not because they are moving fast, but because they are higher up in the Earth's gravity well, and they are accelerating constantly. These effects are measurable and documented, and they don't have anything like the effects you hypothesize.

Time is a creation of motion, so time would speed up incredibly fast. There has to be a limit to this. Once time speeds to a certain point (Incredibly fast) Time itself causes the object to move. (Nothing in the universe can be completely motionless and still or time would come to a stop and that object would cease to exist)

None of these premises are true.

You're wrong. Time and Love created the universe, if you're going to be philisophical about it; however, you're making assertions without evidence to back up what you're saying. It's therefore not-science, unless you'd like to add the sequence of events that came 'after'. Your principle falls down as soon as you claim to put it simple 'binary attraction', when you claim a single element created the universe. That would be a queer creator and falsifies your assertion from the get go.

My opinion, also use the search bar, I've noticed other people already posted this theory. Anyhow, you stole my idea.

That's an awfully ironic accusation to make.

Keep your own speculations in your own threads.

I never stole anyones idea, I came up with this laying in bed last night, and even googled everywhere to see if someone else had come up with this idea. Show me one post presenting this theory anywhere.

Evidence...OK, we know for fact that time moves at different speeds in relation to motion, which is why we have to adjust the clocks on satelites for our GPS systems to work.

We know for a fact we are spinning around the Earth, we know the Earth is spinning around the Sun, and our galaxy is spinning. This all has to affect time, as just the slow change in speed for a satelite orbiting the Earth has consequences.

Im trying to stick with evidence here. An object in space between galaxies would not be moving. So this is all evidence, so at what speed would time exist for that object not in motion? Something has to give.

"Queer creator"? Really?

http://boards.4chan....587535#q1587535

http://www.sciencefo...51219-morality/

There are also others on this board, these are my own. If you literally did come up with this idea now then it's really true, and the singularity is in action right now... Bring on the 4th reich.

You claim "Time" alone created the "Universe".

However time is the process from one to another.

So for:

Point A to reach Point B

You require "love" or "attraction"

Point A (love) Point B

Time + Love^2 created the universe.

Edited by æτhεr φ