Morality

æτhεr φ

taken from my blog

http://diligovos.blogspot.com/

Universe Defined

First I'll explain what the above title means. When a human explains morality, he/she explains it by definition -- which leads to confusion onto what is morally correct. Personally I think morality is man-made and doesn't really explain what true Good/Evil is. To find the truth one must essentially "go back" to the beginning of "thought" so to speak - before human application; when we essentially thought without 'word', and relied more on instincts than knowledge. The "universe-defined" morality.

Word-World

As humans in this current day and age, we live in a word-world; an environment controlled by the government and academia. We are born, and when we are old enough to attend school, we must do so to fit in with our civilization -- we have little choice in this process, as if we do not attend school, we are almost guaranteed a bad/depressing life. During school we are taught language and are educated with the current "beliefs" of the government; we're taught how to communicate and how to interpret situations. Once educated we experience an "accepted-reality"; considered real-life as we do not have enough power to change it, and see no problem with it. People walk around towns and cities relaying words at each other, or like myself right now, typing up blogs on computers to communicate with other people. It's an "accepted-reality", far from the, for no better word, "promised-natural" reality.

Good/Evil

I have a firm belief that all word is universe-defined evil. For the simple reason, we name parts of life we come across. For example: a tree. When you see a "tree", is it really a "tree" or is it a part of life? The tree not once told us that it's name was tree -- we named it tree, when really it equates: 0, and is nothing but a part of life, along with everything else we applied a name to. I believe that the name-less "tree" is universe-defined good which is equal to: 0. It is universe-defined good as if it wasn't, we as humans, also being made from the same good stuff, would not attract it and wouldn't be able to see/feel/hear it. Everything that is existent in nature/universe is good, as if it wasn't, we wouldn't attract it -- and it wouldn't co-exist with us.

You -> 0

Tree -> 0

0><0 Binary attraction.

We all know that good cannot exist without evil, both good and evil together as a pair equate: 0 "Good". We are able to make universe defined moral choices, either good or evil; however, we can make a evil choice for the greater good. An example being:

1. Evil: Cut down a tree.

2. Greater Good: Build a home.

The evil version would be:

1. Evil: Cut down a tree.

2. Greater Evil: Laugh at the dead tree.

Think of it as a swaying metronome, you can choose to swing to the evil side to bring force back to the good side, or simply continue to make evil choices and keep it stable at the evil side. Another example this time using larger scale events:

1. Evil: Send a nuclear bomb at another country.

2. Greater Good: Save your own people from death.

And the evil version.

1. Evil: Send a nuclear bomb at another country.

2. Greater Evil: For the lols.

Continued Evil

In this accepted word world we are taught to follow a defined Good/Evil, which isn't relative to the universe defined morality -- in fact it is universe-defined evil. We worship "word", in doing so dismiss the "good". Therefore anyone that passes away unknowing, passes away evil. Without word we would only know good, and therefore wouldn't know death, as we would only understand life/good (0). There is no death, only human-defined death, which isn't a part of the universe. When you die, you either die knowing good, or you die knowing evil -- there is no heaven/hell, but rather good/evil. If you die knowing good, you are "good", and therefore you return or conjoin with everything that is "good", and if you worship or are knowing evil, you conjoin with what is evil.

Think of the current life as the matrix -- where Morpheus asks you to pick the red pill to journey into the matrix, or the blue pill to stay in the real word, except you're force fed the red pill before you have a chance to understand the differences. As soon as you take this red pill, a book is laid in front of you, and your brain begins filling up with unnecessary information, like a virus, and you begin thinking using it. You then communicate using it, passing the virus on to other people, influencing them, etc etc. If you ever wondered why whenever you learn a new word, you start hearing it everywhere, that's why. It's a virus.

Word = 1, and therefore is universe-defined evil. The con of man, although evil, is beautiful and I think rather than dismissing this accepted-reality, it should be Incorporated, truthfully, and should be explained to people instead of hidden.

Humans Equating Zero "Good"

The reason why a human equates: 0 and not 1, is because a human is composed of two opposite halves, a front and back and a top and bottom. Therefore is composed of binary "Good" opposites, just like the universe-defined good and evil. If we were "1", then we wouldn't attract all the other "Good" in the world, rather repenting it.

Here's a diagram using numbers:

0 <--- You

Land ---> 0

0 <---- Sky

Dog ----> 0

Conclusion

For now, this is all I can be bothered to write. Feel free to add comments, troll or debate. I enjoy this stuff. I'll add more to this blog often -- If you want to spread the word, feel free to. I'm not here for attention, in fact I'd like to keep my details as private as possible. This is for you guys, no shit! I really enjoy telling people this as I believe it to be true, and it seems legit! Many thanks to /sci/ for supporting me and giving me the needed drive to create this.

Word-World

As humans in this current day and age, we live in a word-world; an environment controlled by the government and academia. We are born, and when we are old enough to attend school, we must do so to fit in with our civilization -- we have little choice in this process, as if we do not attend school, we are almost guaranteed a bad/depressing life. During school we are taught language and are educated with the current "beliefs" of the government; we're taught how to communicate and how to interpret situations. Once educated we experience an "accepted-reality"; considered real-life as we do not have enough power to change it, and see no problem with it. People walk around towns and cities relaying words at each other, or like myself right now, typing up blogs on computers to communicate with other people. It's an "accepted-reality", far from the, for no better word, "promised-natural" reality.

First, western society isn't the whole human condition. There are still quite a few cultures that don't have any sort of formal schooling or have any need for formal schooling. Second, Language isn't something learned at school. Language is learned on the knee of you're mother, as linguist John McWhorter once said. Virtually everyone knows at least one language, barring some sort of brain damage or isolation. And in what way does schooling teach you how to interpret situations or teach one what an "accepted reality" is and what is this "promised-natural" reality.

Good/Evil

I have a firm belief that all word is universe-defined evil. For the simple reason, we name parts of life we come across. For example: a tree. When you see a "tree", is it really a "tree" or is it a part of life? The tree not once told us that it's name was tree -- we named it tree, when really it equates: 0, and is nothing but a part of life, along with everything else we applied a name to. I believe that the name-less "tree" is universe-defined good which is equal to: 0. It is universe-defined good as if it wasn't, we as humans, also being made from the same good stuff, would not attract it and wouldn't be able to see/feel/hear it. Everything that is existent in nature/universe is good, as if it wasn't, we wouldn't attract it -- and it wouldn't co-exist with us.

As Shakespeare wrote "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Maybe I just don't understand where you're coming from, but this whole idea makes no sense to me

The family learned at some point.

Onto how "Morality" was created in my weird pre-educated opinion; which I'll soon lose in a weeks when I join college:-

When analyzing existence, one must take into consideration the "possiblities" before taking into consideration the "elements". Existence as we know it was caused by a big bang; we are unable to make a decision based on evidence as to what caused it, as we cannot gather information on anything before the event -- it's too far in the past, and our senses can only sense other things that exist, and that event, according to science, had existed; therefore unreachable.

If you take away your knowledge of word, and basically start from square one -- you would be a human with knowledge of life, pre-education, with no government application and no textbook imprinted in your mind. To understand the next paragraph, please take note of the defined words "love" and "time".

You attract everything in existence, but you truly love: Food, Drink, Women/Men. You also love comfort and survivability -- there's no word that can replace this 'natural-love' which is part of life! You automatically are born knowing, you know you need food (therefore love food, alike a magnet loves another), you know you need drink.

When you move as an un-educated human, you are essentially using time, through the means of "energy" which is generated through the love time has for you. Time moulds you into shape, if it wasn't for time, you would have never grew and you wouldn't be able to perform an action. If you blink or something simillar, you're using "times love(energy)" to do it. If you were literally un-educated you would only notice this as part of life; however you would be able to understand the difference between "time" and "love".

Alike time, light is in existence - it's the 'masculinne-child' image of 'time' created through "times love(energy)", and it essentially moulds around us, in it's fathers image. If you see light, it doesn't go through you, it essentially stops on your body and moulds around your structure -- and alike it's father it is required to survive, and it loves you.

Alike love, gravity is in existence - it's the 'feminine-child' image of 'love' created through "times love(energy)", and it loves you, but rather than allowing you to exist, it allows you to exist grounded or stable and between opposites. Alike it's mother image, it only 'loves', and it loves you.

Both "time" and "love" are only "good", and know "evil", which also adds to the equation "choice" which is generated by "good" and "evil"; I'm thankful that they are "good" for the simple reason we wouldn't be here if they were "evil"

The equation for existence, courtesy of Albert Einstien:

Time = M, Love = C.

E = MC^2

>>

Edited by æτhεr φ