Sign in to follow this  
Mag

Accepted to Grad Program :)

I was thinking, I joined this forum back in high school (2005) and now I will be attending grad school.

Granted, I don't post a lot (0.14 posts per day, hah) - but I figured I'd post for this.

I will be going to a 1 year Social Psych grad program (Masters), specifically involved in Group Dynamics and Influence.

You may see more of me around, since I may be asking for help regarding some topics (testing out ideas) - seeing as I have to write a thesis and I'm not entirely sure what that will be.

Anyhow, just figured I'd share :)

I was thinking, I joined this forum back in high school (2005) and now I will be attending grad school.

Granted, I don't post a lot (0.14 posts per day, hah) - but I figured I'd post for this.

I will be going to a 1 year Social Psych grad program (Masters), specifically involved in Group Dynamics and Influence.

You may see more of me around, since I may be asking for help regarding some topics (testing out ideas) - seeing as I have to write a thesis and I'm not entirely sure what that will be.

Anyhow, just figured I'd share :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am sure we will be happy to help good luck with Masters!

Truth

Edited by Truth