Average SFN Member

DJBruce

So I have been wondering what the average SFN user is like. So I created a short, (7 multiple choice), survey to see what most SFN members are like on certain subjects. The survey will ask for no personal information, and is meant only for the purpose of my own curiosity. If you wish to take the survey here is the link:

Survey to Determine Average SFN Member

If you guys would be willing to take the minute or two to take the survey it would be greatly appreciated. I will post the findings of the survey, once it is over.

I know that surveys are often posted on here, but please realize this is in no way spam, and that I am only doing this because I am curios what the average SFN member is like.

Thank you in advance to anyone who does take the survey.

I've skewed the curve until several more people take it.

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if your answers were pretty close to my previous ones (except for the post count obviously and the zero books per month maybe).

Answer ">100 posts" probably should have been "<100 posts", btw.

I actually wouldn't be too surprised if your answers were pretty close to my previous ones (except for the post count obviously and the zero books per month maybe).

Answer ">100 posts" probably should have been "<100 posts", btw.

Yeah I noticed that right after I created it.

Thanks for taking it timo and swansont.

• 2 weeks later...

N is currently 31, and has been virtually static for about a week so I think I am going to shut the survey down, and begin going over the results. Hopefully I can begin posting some of the results by this the end of this week.

N is currently 31, and has been virtually static for about a week so I think I am going to shut the survey down, and begin going over the results. Hopefully I can begin posting some of the results by this the end of this week.

GAH, I was just too late in my submission.

Attached is the first part of the results to the survey you guys so graciously participated in. I have decided to post the results in parts so that you guys can get a glimpse at the data as soon as possible. I realize this part is fairly boring and not that interesting, but hopefully in the next few days I can get the next part posted.

I would also like to thank all you guys who took it. Thank you all.

So what are your guys thoughts?

The Average Science Forums Net.pdf

BTW: iNow hopefully this can satisfy your hard on for bar graphs. Just remember if you have that hard on for 4 hours go to the doctors. ;)

Edited by DJBruce