Patterns.

eleven

Patterns

Art + Creation

Everything is a pattern - nothing in existence isn't a pattern. A letter in the alphabet is a pattern: "A". Take a second to examine the letter before continuing to read. Moving on, a "Word" is a pattern made from even smaler patterns - for example "Donkey" is just six different letters/patterns. Continuing, a sentence is a pattern made from lots of words and letters - a story is a pattern made from lots of sentences. We seperate the sentences to make the patterns easier to read using 'paragraphs".

The body is a pattern, as is DNA. The face is composed of 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils and 1 mouth. That's a pattern in itself, along with everything else. Nothing on the body is not a pattern. Everything in the world is a pattern, and our mind loves these patterns, and we register it.

Therefore God = Art and Creation. We are in Gods image as we are all artists (we love art) and we are all creators (we can create art).

Discuss.

That's purely up to how knowledgable you are with religion. You interpret gods as something some of us don't; some of us may interpret god as something that does fit into this law. I picture God as an artist - just that, nothing more. I don't mean a human artist, or an alien artist, or a cloud-riding super monkey. I mean purely, 'artist' - the type of 'person', just the 'type', not the person. How can we find out who interprets god correctly? You find out which god fits in with the current rules. I bring up patterns - an artist fits in with these rules quite well - seeing as everything is a patten A.K.A art, and everything is creation. We as humans are in god's image as the bible says - we can create art, and see art (patterns), so that relates to the words in the books as-well. You can't prove me wrong - Instead to repent off of this view to proceed with yours. Without a view of a god ever happening, without anyone bringing up the topic of god, we would have never advanced into science. This isn't an insult, it's the basis to any claim you make. Without this type of argument, there would be no scientific responce, as we would have never had the thought of "God," and no need to say "There isn't a God."

This is why we can contradict each others posts - science repents religion as religion repents science: they're opposites - believers/non-believers(skeptics). I don't believe a word you say, as you don't believe a word I say. Two months ago I was an athiest - I then deciphered the books, and here I am, full-fledged believer. How I deciphered them is purely down to pseudoscience, therefore wisdom of how I think it should be interpreted. So who's more wise? The person believing it's a fictional story of a man on a cloud, etc, or the one who treats it as more scientific/true-religious.

Our predecessors were not retards - they liked patterns, and have cubic intelligence. After a few years in school most kids will come up with the idea that magnets can create free-energy, because they have a 'opposite-ended' mind. Therefore our ancestors were pure, and seen a pattern occuring in our faces, our bodies, and everything around them. From those patterns they created the bible (in hebrew). We translated it, time and time again - it's now !!!taught!!! as a fictional story. I'm afraid I can't accept that. So neither of us are wrong, we're just opposites. I believe, where as you don't.

If you prove any theory as correct, you're not disproving God. You believe nothing made anything, I believe something made everything. You can never disprove it, so it's always 50/50. No matter what else you prove, you'll never be able to answer that question - I hightly doubt it anyway. It can only be less probable to how you interpret the book, or how the story sounds, if you think of it as a story. Yes you have proved that story wrong - where as the story I see and interpret, you're proving is correct, just by showing us what space looks like.

Discussion over to be honest. I'm supposed to be banned. I only came on here to explain myself, once again.

letters are patterns partially because what they were based on, A for example comes from an ox head ('aleph) in phoenician,hich was borrowed in Greek to make alpha, then our A. Such goes for any type of writing/script and just because our inventions have patterns doesn't mean everything in existence is patterned.

Patterns

Art + Creation

Everything is a pattern - nothing in existence isn't a pattern. A letter in the alphabet is a pattern: "A". Take a second to examine the letter before continuing to read. Moving on, a "Word" is a pattern made from even smaler patterns - for example "Donkey" is just six different letters/patterns. Continuing, a sentence is a pattern made from lots of words and letters - a story is a pattern made from lots of sentences. We seperate the sentences to make the patterns easier to read using 'paragraphs".

The body is a pattern, as is DNA. The face is composed of 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils and 1 mouth. That's a pattern in itself, along with everything else. Nothing on the body is not a pattern. Everything in the world is a pattern, and our mind loves these patterns, and we register it.

Therefore God = Art and Creation. We are in Gods image as we are all artists (we love art) and we are all creators (we can create art).

Discuss.

We see the same thing me and you. I will add that music(for me) the greatest of all the arts.Is only sound if not arranged in a patern.Music is at the base time(tempo)a pattern of resonance and percussion subdevise that tempo using the pattern and voila dopamine is released your taping your feet and life is beautiful.If not a pattern then nothing literally. p.s Tanks for stannding up for me the other day.Phisics loll if phisics was coming from the greatest party ever and going to an even greater party.The next day it would be talking about the distance between the two partys,how long it took him to get from one to an other and the gas consumed in the process.Its all interesting but he dosent talk about the two greatest partys ever.