temperature =momentum=time time

newtss

Energy=Temperature and momentum=time the universe and everything

Are there fondamental Preventive OR PROACTIVE messures In the universe?preventive measures (THINGS THAT RESTRICT AND INTERACT)proactive measures(things that ENABLE and INTERACT)THEREFORE THAT PLAY SOME ROLE IN RANDOMENESS if there is such a things? .Could random CAOS be even more CAOTIC? (ENERGY)GENERATES HEAT (A RISE IN TEMPERATURE)HEAT IS THE RESULT OF THE INITIAL MANIFESTATION OF ELEMENTARY ENERGY OR THE BIGBANG)HEAT ALWAYS EXPAND (EXPANSION )IS ENERGY IN MOTION (MOMENTUM). (for me)TIME STARTS WITH A GYNORMOUS RISE IN TEMPERATURE CAUSED BY ENRGY (the bigining,ZERO TIME,THE BIGBANG)AND HOW FAR WE ARE FROM THAT INITIAL HEAT SOURCE GIVES THE AWNSERS TO THE QUESTIONS???(THE AGE OF OUR UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING???)

1. (, THE ORIGINS, BEGINING AND DURATION OF TIME) my equation

THE DISTANCE (TRAVELLED IS (GENERATED FROM MOMENTUM CAUSED BY THE EXPANSION ALL OF WITCH ARE THE RESULT OF A RISE IN TEMPERATURE AFTER THE INITIAL MANIFESTATION OF ENERGY) - BETWEEN - (US,HERE AND NOW,) AND (THE INITIAL HEAT SOURCE, THE BIGBANG) =THE BIGINNING OF TIME THE AGE OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE DISTANCE TRAVELLED IN THE EXPANSION=1.(????energy????)-2.positiveTEMPERATURE(heat) 3.-EXPANSION(motion)-4.NEGATIVE temperature(cold ,absolute zero) 1.2.3.4 on and on for ethernity

2.(THE DURATION ,ENTROPY,ABSOLUTE ZERO,STILLENESS,THE GRADUAL DECELERATION OF MOMENTUM AND WHERE TIME LITERALLY STANDS STILL) my predictions and interpretation on wath the universe (is), (wath its up to)(and where its going)i will add that for me... the universe is ONE thing A MANIFESTATION OF ENERGY RESULTING IN EVERYTHING OTHER THING

(for me)TIME AS ITS ORIGIN IS THE MOST ELEVATED TEMPERATURE IMAGINABLE.THE PROSESS OF TIME IS SIMPLY ...THE VERY HOT COOLING DOWN AND THE VERY FAST SLOWING DOWN.THE COLDER ATOMS GET THE EVIER THEY GET AND THE HEAVIER THEY GET THE SLOWER THEY GET UNTIL THEY CANT KEEP UP AND THEY(all but) STOP MOVING COMPLETELY. (STILLENESS)witch in my opinion IS the state that the universe was in before our (big bang)and the reason the combustion is not from a fixed point but ratter it acts like a vaccumm ignition.LIKE A TRAIL OF GUNPOWDER OR GAZOLIN THE EXELERANT OR combustible(ENERGY) is in front of the expansion..One (bigbang) combusts or feeds off the remains of the universe that was there before. IT COOLES down AND IT SLOWES DOWN to almost nothing untill the next ignition, combustion, big bang.Funny thing is the atoms that are holding you togetter right noware from and will be in the next combustion,(UNIVERSE)WATH YOU ARE MADE OF IS (LITERALLY) UNDESTRUCTIBLE IT CAN NOT BE LOST IT CAN ONLY SERVE AS FUEL FOR ANOTHER ENERGY SOURCE OR COOL DOWN UNTIL IT REACHES THE VERY LIMITTS OF COLD (ABSOLUTE ZERO),THE COLDEST TEMPERATURE SOMETHING CAN GET AND THEN IT (ALL BUT) STOPS BEHAVING IT STRETCHES LIKE A NOODLE OR A STRING.. IT CAN DO NOTHING BUT TO WAIT FOR ENERGY (again in my opinion the fondamental energy,fuel comes IN THE FORM OF ANOTHER (COSMOLOGICAL COMBUSTION,BIG BANG)THAT HAD COOLED AND SLOWED DOWN UNTIL ENERGY TEMPERATURE AND MOTION SPEED THINGS UP AND THEN IT COOLS DOWN AGAIN AND AGAIN ON AND ON.

A duality(TWO COMPLETELY OPPOSITES FORCES THAT MAKE MECANICAL SCENCE WHEN COMBINED)is the best way i can defiine this strange but undeniable REALITY that is the DUALITY in the universe lolll It keeps popping up EVERYWHERE?Positive, negative, with ATOMIC matter ,male, female WITH biological organism(appart from unicellullar, bacteria) not male nor female.But hot and cold ULTIMATELLY say IF, WHEN ,WHERE and WATH!!!!. WHEN?ASKS BIOLOGY?(life) ? when things cool down.WATH ASKS MATTER? AT WATH TEMPERATURE WHERE YOU MADE.SO when MUST be AFTER IT HEATS UP(THE BIG BANG) AND BEFORE IT COOLS DOWN(ABSOLUTE ZERO,stillness) ? ALL WHILE RIDING THE MOMENTUM OF EXPANSION and obeying to (GRAVITY ) .mmmm right now i cant tell if its organized or caotic?? Is it random caos??? is it organized in a caotic fashion???? ITS NOT CLEAR YET!!! but seems that these dualitys(DUO. TWO) keep things going and working and evolving AM I WRONG ?????where and wath is gravity in all of this???science as a lot of problems defining AND EXPLANING gravity!!! or is it me that as a hard time understanding it pushing,neutral, pulling, the magnetic field IT IS FOR ME THE STRANGEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE!!iI still cant get over the fact that solid objects like lets say.. a rock OK a rock is not solid but TRILLIONS OF TRILLIONS OF TRILLIONS OF loose ATOMS HELD TOGETER BY MAGNETS not strange enough!!?? OK IMAGINE THE MIDDLE OF AN ATOM IS LITTERALLY A GRAIN OF SAND IN THE MIDDLE OF LETS SAY THE BELL CENTER ARENA HOW EMPTY IS THAT (HOW MANY GRAINS OF SAND WOULD IT TAKE TO FILL THE ENTIRE ARENA WELL THATS THE PERCENTAGE OF EMPTY SPACE IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU TOUCH AND THAT SURROUNDS AND MAKES UP YOUR PHISICAL REALITY!!! THE TOUCH IS PURELY MAGNETIC NOTHING EVER TOUCHES ENYTHING!!!EVER!!! IT IS THE FIELD(THE CONTACT POINT THAT GIVES THE IMPRESSION OF REALITY IF IT WHERE NOT FOR PHOTTONS(LIGHT) IN ATOMS THAT MAKE REALITY VISIBLE WELLL... MATTER WOULD BE THAT INVISIBLE EMPTY LOOSE THING THAT YOU HAVE NEVER TOUCH BUT MAKES UP EVERYTHING SINGLE THING YOU HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH IN THE UNIVERSE.i think gravity is split in two the positive force(the proton push on the neutron(neutral)GRAVITY IS AN INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE ATOM-THE WEIGHT OF THE ATOMS MUST BE WATH DEFINES ITS GRAVITY im not finished with gravity just yet i will define it !!!

So there IS AN opposite... but could we call this a countermeasure ?If not for different levels of two then there is only one?Wath about everything is everything one ?is everything RELATIVE??? Unicellullar microorganism could be called (one,or a singularity ) right?? Before male and female no opposites YET...(no duality) Does this (singularity) have a fonction mmm well IF we call creathing the atmosphere a fonction, then yes it does(FUNNY HOW IT SORTA ACTS LIKE MATTER AT THIS POINT AS IF THE ATMOSPHERE IS HALF BIO AND HALF MAGNETIC) .How does it create this atmosphere?IT COVERS THE PLANET WITH ITSELF IT REPRODUCES UNTILL IT COVERS THE SURFACE OF THE ENTIRE EARTH AND THE WASTE IS WATH CREATES THE ATMOSPHERE. An atmosphere is a good thing to have if your going to diversify yourself into every living THINGS RIGHT???THE ORIGINS OF LIFE(THE SEED, A FONDAMENTAL MICROORGANISM )ARE FROM WATH I HEAR IN (SOLID MATTER ROCKS ,METEORITES,ect...)FOR DIVERSIFICATION OF THAT LIFE YOU NEED (WATER) FROM WATH I HEAR... WATER also COMES FROM METEORITES ( ROCKS)mmm THE INGRIDIENTS FOR LIFE IN COMETS mmm the universe recycles EVERYTHING mmm the first law of thermodinamycs tells me energy cant be discarted if not wasted then reused is the only alternative right???RANDOM CAN BE PRETTY SMART SOME TIMES random even seems to have a strict method backted by even stricker rules.WHEN DOES RANDOM SEEM LIKE THE MOST EFFICIENT AND INTELLEGENT THINGS YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE?? HEY RANDOM CAN DO all of that RANDOMELYbut BUT THE ODDS!!! OF CAOS RESULTING IN A BRAIN THAT CAN PONDER ITS ORIGIN WOWWWW!!! IS IT A CONSCIOUS TOUGHT CREATHING A CONSIOUS BEING?? NOT A MAN BUT something VERY ELEMENTARY, ATOMY, QUANTOMMMYYY(quantom) (how atoms work)TRILLION OF GAZILLION OF LITTLE THINGS THAT TINK UNIVERSALLY POSITIVE NEGATIVE MALE FEMALE UP DOWN COLD HOT ALL DUALITYS.The greatest safety measure i have observed is matter itself PROTONS AND NEUTRONS (PRO AND NEUTRAL)are to keep matter and antimatter from meeting the atom is EMPTY!!!REMEMBER THE GRAIN OF SAND IN THE BELL CENTER NOT MATTER BUT MORE MAGNENTS !! THE CONTACT POINT (TOUCHING)IS PURELY MAGNETIC PLAY WITH MAGNETTS YOU WILL GET A FEEL OF REALITY!! THAT FOR ME CHANGED A LOT AND A LOT MORE THINGS COULD BE POSSIBLE!! we have never touched enything WOWWW

wats hard is actually loose and empty THE ILLUSION OF MATTER ?? LIGHT( ALL THAT I SEE )IS EMITED BY (PHOTTONS) THAT ARE IN (ATOMS) THAT FORM( MATTER) THAT ARE HELD TOGETER WITH AND BY (ELECTROMAGNETIC) MAGNETTS . AND MATTER if it where not enough VIBRATES AND RESONATES IT EMITS SOUND.Did you know??MUSIC is a mathematical patern(equation) TEMPO (TIME)IN THE BIGINING MUSIC IS ONLY TIME.THE PATERN MAKING THE MUSIC ITSELF IS FRACTIONS OF THAT TIME.IF THE PATERN DOES NOT OBEY TIME THE EAR WILL NOTICE IN A UNFAVAROBLE WAY LOLLL (MUSIC )IS (SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS) THAT IS (INFORMATION) WATH IS INFORMATION?????? haaa MY FAVORITE SUBJECT AND HOPEFULLY YOURS mmmm WE NEED A PARAGRAPH FOR THIS OCCASION LOLLLLLLL

INFORMATION DOES NOT care about any laws!! Even the fondamental and very beautiful laws of thermodinamycs(BEHAVIOR OF ENERGY) EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE APPLY TO THEM IF YOUR INTO (EASTERN PHILOSOPHY , KARMA YING YANG OR IF YOU LIKE CARS TRAINS,BIKES BOXING,KARATEE WALKING AND SLEEPING ect..ITS ALL ENERGY THE (BIG BANG) WAS PURE THERMO!! E=MC2 MEENS ENERGY IS KING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS RELATIVE TO THAT ENERGY.Energy can not be lost or gained in the universe its ALL from the big bang(THE INITIAL SOURCE, WHERE ENERGY WAS ACTIVATED) all energy derives from that innitial release.EXAMPLE a boiling pot on the stove left on high?water being heated to produce steam (energy)you see the hotter water is the lighter it becomes. (temperature is pure themo!!!) the steam(energy) beeing lost from your boiling pot of water SEEMS to dissapear since it is no longer in your pot. When it reaches boiling point water expands lightens and becomes humidity witch falls victim to erosion wich rises to become clouds that will become water that will become rain again that will fall resulting from gravity.Your pot could pick up the same water that was boiling in your pot on your stove. EVERY DROP OF WATER SINCE THE ATMOSPHERE IS STILL ALL HERE NOT A DROP IS GONE AND NOT ONE IS GAINED!! AND ITS ORIGIN THE BIG BANG (ENERGY)!!!!SO ENERGY IS THE ORIGIN OF EVERYTHING YES BUT IF YOU THINK OF SOMETHING A JOKE !A STORY OR A RECIEPE YOU HAVE INVENTED SOMETHING THAT WASENT THERE BEFORE AND THAT IS NOT MADE OF ATOMS!! YOU INVENTED IT. !!YOU THINK THERFORE YOU ARE AND WATH ARE YOU (in my opinion)A (GENERATOR,AN INCUBATOR AND A DISTRIBUTOR OF INFORMATION MADE OF ATOMS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE)AND YOU ARE FROM THE BIG BANG(ENERGY)INFORMATION TECNICLY IS NOT POSSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU. YES ????!!! WITHOUT A CONCIENT BEEING THAT THINKS (INFORMATION ,IDEAS,) ARE NOT POSSIBLE.THE HUMAN IS A GENERATOR and ALSO AN INCUBATOR AND VEHICLE FOR INFORMATION.INFORMATION COMES FROM YOU (THE INFORMATION GENERATOR)AND YOU ARE SIMPLY ( ATOMIC ENERGY)INFORMATION AND INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION ARE MANIFESTED OR PERCIEVED BY YOU OR (INTELEGENT LIFE).FOR INTELLEGENT LIFE TO CREATE IT MUST TINK(GENERATE INFORMATION)FROM THAT INFORMATION KNOLEDGE IS GAINED AND ACTIONS CAN BE TOOk ACCORDINGLY,TINGS CAN BE INVENTED, DESEASE CAN BE CURED,THINGS CAN BE DECIEDED BASED ON THAT INFORMATION . IF YOUR TELLING A JOKE THE RULES ARE... MAKE IT FUNNY .IF its a reciepe make it delisious!! your info is now a BLUEPRINT FOR reality WATCH .Somebody tells your joke that he heard from somebody else people laugh!!!THE INFORMATION BUY ITSELF IS FUNNY... THE PERSON THAT IS REPETHING IT IS A VEHICLE FOR THAT INFORMATION !!somebody could not know how to cook and folowing your reciepe(information ,ideas)make a delicious dish!!ITS YOUR INFO BUT EVERYBODY CAN USE IT ITS CONCRETE ITS REAL !!!! ITS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE UNIVERSE AND THAT IS NOT A small TASK .Information CAN MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY YES BUT INFORMATION CAN ALSO KILL,ENSLAVE, DESTROY, DISINFORM,AND IT IS HARD TO GET RID OF!!! IF NOT UNDESTRUCTABLE.?! CONTACT LENSES ARE A GREAT IDEA RIGHT??THEY PERMIT YOU TO SEE BETTER THAN WATH NATURE PROVIDED!!!! AN ATOMIC BOMB IS ALSO A GREAT IDEA ISINT IT NOT????ITS THE BEST WAY OF KILLING OUR OWN KIND ON A MASS SCALE!!WATH CREATES CAN ALSO DESTROY two different ideas one to see the other to destroy both are invention of homosapian!!!BUT EVEN MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE ATOMIC BOMB WELL THAT CAN ONLY BE CALLED A LIE!!!!A LIE IS YOUR VERSION OF THE TRUTH TO FIT YOUR DEMANDS AT THE EXPENS OF ENYBODY UNHAWARE OF THE REALITY .IF A LIE IS WRITHEN IT APPERANTLY MORE CREDIBLE! IF LIES PLAY EVERY NIGHT AT SIX ON YOUR MACHINE THAT TRANSMIT LIES IT BECOMES THE POOR VICTIMS DISTORTED REALITY ENYWAYS I WOULD HAVE LONG TO TELL ABOUT LIES AND LIERS BUT ANOTHER TIME.

You see for me the method OF LOGIC that is science and by the way (I KNOW NOTHING I HAVE NO PAPER EDUCATION NOT EVEN HIGH SCOOL) BUT IN REWARD IM CURIOUS AND DARE I SAY not a slave to time and material gain lollVERY VERY BASIC Thermodinamycs, cosmology specttroscopy,geology biology HAVE BROUGHT A SORT OF MEANING AND BEAUTY (DARE I SAY SPIRITUALITY) TO MY LIFE.And now i found LOVE AND SHES CALLED PHILOSOPHY ( IM A SUCKER FOR WISDOM)

Edited by newtss

I am having a hard time getting exactly what you point is at times, but here is a few questions and points:

-Do you realize that things like relativity and creativity are not objective measurable units in physics?

-Energy does not so much generate heat, as one form of energy is converted to thermal energy.

-In Kelvin, the SI unit for temperature you cannot have negative temperatures. So when you refer to negative temperatures what units are you using?

-It is generally considered that most of the heavier elements were formed after the big bang in the center of stars through nuclear fusion.

-Do you have an empirical evidence or any scientific studies to back up anything you have said? Without this your ideas are just that speculative ideas and not science.

Also could you please use a few less capital letters, and make your posts slightly more legible. It would make responding to them much easier.

1) You've proven yourself a troll in chat.

2) Lay off on the caps. I didn't even read it and my eyes hurt.

3) Props to Bruce for seeming to have actually read it.

Edited by UC

So I spend more time going through your theory and here are more points/questions for you to consider:

- There are not photons inside of atoms.

- A rock is definitely a solid. The definition of solid, liquid, gas relies on how fast the particles of a substance are moving. It has nothing to do with the fact that a majority of space is empty.

- Atoms are not held together strictly by magnetism. The bonds atoms form together are examples of the electromagnetic force.

-Are you saying the Big Bang can be understood using only thermodynamics?

-The mass-energy equivalence does not state that energy is king, it simply shows that energy and mass are two sides of the same coin.

I still have not made it through your entire post so I'll try and post more question and comments later.

Are you assuming that time began as one singularity and then progressed, forming a duality in it's image? A complex structure of mere attraction? As if the stars and planets were held together by some sort of life-force mechanism. Time continues and that duality begins making complex attractions with each other, giving structure and chaos between the original basis? Heat (energy) = Hot/Cold. Cold energy being the digression of time, and hot being the progression? - It's complexity grew and we essentially moulded to our enivroment? Starting at the North and South pole, as fish, birds or water/air beings, reaching the equators and becoming up~right-walking land creatures, evolving naturally into humans after years of genetic chaos between the creatures, becoming a wide spread variety of things - finally reaching the human stage where the genetics came to a standstill, and became essentially one mix of previous species.

I understand your point about the duality/singularity, one thing being a product of two things. Attraction within magnetic forces, attracted solid at each half and repent in each direction - exactly opposite. We would call that magnet, "a magnet" ignoring the fact that it is literally two things. To survive or be possible, that duality, requires time. Time we all know, it is a singularity - stand alone, a part of everything. Everything else in the universe seems to abide by this duality law: Where-ever there is light there is darkness - Where-ever there is food there is hungry. We as humans, following this hot/cold pattern become attracted to all that time has created, the ability to focus and learn, examine the patterns-of-time. We could essentially be a quark inside something much bigger, the universe could essentially be a human being - nothing we can do to answer that; therefore it is nothing but looking at the big picture.

If one singularity as we know it, "Magnets", are literally dualities, then the original singularity was alike a magnet - by existing creating another singularity and the force that applies pressure to the two? The life-force needed for an explosion/growth. Was the universe all water before space? Think about it or 'anti-matter'? So the water is essentially the stepping stone between this 'heat-patters' cold being the end of time, and hot being the energy given by time? A huge 3-dimensional DNA strand? Relating the current astrology chart to our own structure - even the day cycle if you want to be pseudo-scientific. I vaguely understand what you mean.

I think we need an ALL-CAPS-TO-bold converter.

What don't you understand? It's still English right? It just makes the words more eye-catching. Read it, "slowly" - you're a scientist, this shouldn't be a problem. Instead of preying on the not-so-science, try apply knowledge to come to a swifter conclusion? That's what I do. Works, why not? Apply your knowledge to the assumed "Word Salad" and come to a conclusion based on what your understanding of his 'not-so-science... ness was. I understood, simple theory, ignores the rules of science and takes a look at the bigger picture - it still is science as its motives are clear, to understand the universe/existence. Basically a heat pattern generated by gravity/movement, mass.

No. The caps and plain lack of paragraphs makes it annoying, if not impossible to read. Try using your knowledge of English to present texts in a more readable form than just a soup of words. Thank you. Proper writing does not have anything to do with science, so don't try to put yourself in a victim role.

Edited by Fuzzwood

What don't you understand? It's still English right? It just makes the words more eye-catching. Read it, "slowly" - you're a scientist, this shouldn't be a problem. Instead of preying on the not-so-science, try apply knowledge to come to a swifter conclusion? That's what I do. Works, why not? Apply your knowledge to the assumed "Word Salad" and come to a conclusion based on what your understanding of his 'not-so-science... ness was. I understood, simple theory, ignores the rules of science and takes a look at the bigger picture - it still is science as its motives are clear, to understand the universe/existence. Basically a heat pattern generated by gravity/movement, mass.

The problem lies in that good science relies on very precise and clear language. So when a post like the OP's is made it is really hard to decent the true scientific ideas being discussed. Aside from that it also makes it very very difficult to read. I've spent probably 30 minutes trying to decipher the post, and still haven't made it a quarter of the way through it. Aside from the comprehension issues a post like the OP's causes it is generally held that the more words in all caps in a post the more likely the post is pseudoscience.

This brings me to the part of your post where you said, "it still is science as its motives are clear." Science does not depend on ones motives. Science depends on one applying the scientific method to a problem. So just because the OP wants to understand the universe does not make his theory scientific. If he wants his theory to be considered science he will need to support his position with empirical evidence, verifiable predictions, and peer reviewed sources.

I am having a hard time getting exactly what you point is at times, but here is a few questions and points:

-Do you realize that things like relativity and creativity are not objective measurable units in physics?

-Energy does not so much generate heat, as one form of energy is converted to thermal energy.

-In Kelvin, the SI unit for temperature you cannot have negative temperatures. So when you refer to negative temperatures what units are you using?

-It is generally considered that most of the heavier elements were formed after the big bang in the center of stars through nuclear fusion.

-Do you have an empirical evidence or any scientific studies to back up anything you have said? Without this your ideas are just that speculative ideas and not science.

Also could you please use a few less capital letters, and make your posts slightly more legible. It would make responding to them much easier.

Tank you for your feedback, it can only contribute to a better and cleater interpretation of my point of view.I will try to define and deffend the generals of wath i wrote.(i must first state that i am ignorant of mathematics and phisics.second English is not my first language.third.wrighting and structuring a text is something i have never done before yesterday .Sorry for the caps i didint know it was such an issue i perssonally tought it brought a creative aspect to the this work)

This is not and cant be a theory. You and specialy your profficience in mathematics knows this all to well. But IT IS simply my own interpretation of (this thing that we are in).Friedrich Nietzche said (creativity triumphs over reason) He encouraged philosophers to think outside of istablished preconception stating that they where an obstacle of progression in a field of knoledge.

1.relativity and creativity are not objective mesurable units in phisics?To me everything including humans(self aware animal with creative habilities)exist as a direct result of the(initial combustion,the big bang)Isint reletivity something that is the direct result of something else (different manifestations of 1 thing)Do you exist as a direct result of the big bang?Are you not a direct manifestation of the initial release?Are you not made up of the same thing as every other thing?If yes than creativity(properties of a creative biological organism)is relative to the big bang just like ennything else.And i do know that mathematically these two dont mix(the living and the non living)i still say that they are relative.

2.Energy does not generate heat it converts into thermal?Energy is the (ONLY thing) in the universe ,I repeat this over and over in wath i wrote to quote myself 1 ??energy?? that converts in 2.temperature(heat)converting and resulting in 3.the expansion(momentum) that will slow down and convert back to its fondamental state(all but) absolute zero (back to 1 ??energy??) converted by once again 4.temperature but this time in the form of (cold).

4.Well this is a tecnicallity loll When i ment negative temperature i simply ment (cold) a temperature that is the contrary of hot.example;its 30 degres celcius its (hot)its minus 30 its freezing(cold)

The point and the general idea of (originaly called but changed the direct result of your feedback) ENERGY=TEMPERATUE AND MOMENTUM=TIME, RELETIVITY AND CREATIVITY(sorry if i caped) Is that the universe is only energy converting into other and ever more complex form of that same energy.From the big bang derives our big brain.And that intelegent life(life that can generates new ideas and information)Must be (the climax)the way i look at biology its simply the evolution of the brain,from no brain (microbe)to some brains(fish reptiles and amphibians)and from there (mamals, primates to generators of ideas).For me time and existence is ultimatelly defined by temperature.In the bigining our planet was pure heat that cooled down to where the process of biology can occur and climax back to a ball of heat swallowed by the sun that reaches its end and then supernova,energy converts to heat converting once again to expansion momentum and ultimately back to temperature.

When i say temperature i do mean energy but the fondamental energy(the singularity that converts into the big bang) is unknowed so the first manifestation (duality) heat and the end of that cycle is cold So basically for me the universeis nothing but termodynamics.Tell me wath you think?? and tank you i now undrestand the interaction between phottons and atoms, matter gets exited when in contact with phottons and an ossilation occurs in the atom making matter visible is that right?I still see matter as 99.999 empty space and still see solid(the contact point,touch)as the outside of the electromagnetic field.Maybe i should learn math

So I spend more time going through your theory and here are more points/questions for you to consider:

- There are not photons inside of atoms.

- A rock is definitely a solid. The definition of solid, liquid, gas relies on how fast the particles of a substance are moving. It has nothing to do with the fact that a majority of space is empty.

- Atoms are not held together strictly by magnetism. The bonds atoms form together are examples of the electromagnetic force.

-Are you saying the Big Bang can be understood using only thermodynamics?

-The mass-energy equivalence does not state that energy is king, it simply shows that energy and mass are two sides of the same coin.

I still have not made it through your entire post so I'll try and post more question and comments later.

Edited by newtss

• 1 month later...
ou see for me the method OF LOGIC that is science and by the way (I KNOW NOTHING I HAVE NO PAPER EDUCATION NOT EVEN HIGH SCOOL) BUT IN REWARD IM CURIOUS AND DARE I SAY not a slave to time and material gain lollVERY VERY BASIC Thermodinamycs, cosmology specttroscopy,geology biology HAVE BROUGHT A SORT OF MEANING AND BEAUTY (DARE I SAY SPIRITUALITY) TO MY LIFE.And now i found LOVE AND SHES CALLED PHILOSOPHY ( IM A SUCKER FOR WISDOM)

Your post seems to address a great many divergent issues. If you really love philosophy, I would recommend burning your fuel in a more focussed way instead of going for a fireworks show. You could address any one of the issues you lumped into this big post as a thread discussion in itself. Once the thread gets going, you can always bring in related issues as they pop up in your mind reading what others have to say about your initial post(s).