Amazing Islam Miracles

alex sam

The human mind is great at picking patterns out of randomness, and miserable at actually picking out randomness. In my opinion those images are examples of pareidolia. Just like when people saw a face on Mars, or when the numerous different people have claimed to see Jesus or The Virgin Mary on things ranging from crackers to grilled cheese. So really I do not view those images as anything special or godly.

I have to say looking at those so called examples.....most of them don't look like the arabic unless ur TRY to see the word there. I have to agree with DJBrune, the humna mind is very good at picking patterns out of randomness

It would be far more surprising if no patterns at all looked like this.

The more important question, IMO, is this: there must be some piece of toast or moldy shower curtain, somewhere, that looks like the prophet Muhammed. If the images in the video are miracles of Allah, then so would such an image of Muhammed. But it is my understanding that images of Muhammed are prohibited by certain followers of Islam. How would they reconcile this?

Amazing Islam Miracles

My link

what do you say ?

In short, Allah is only revealing His name to Arabs since most people do not speak Arabic. And He sees fit to reveal Himself in various fruits or vegetables and not in terms of reason and logic that would appeal to all peoples directly. This is a silly thread and adds nothing at all to your faith, but good luck to you, if this really helps you in your life. By the way, I once saw a galleon shape, and the shape of a man's face in some clouds - what could this possibly mean?

Edited by jimmydasaint

Ummm because no one alive knows what Muhammad looked like? No one is allowed to even speculate so no shower curtain mold Muhammad's?

Then why all the gnashing of teeth over the Danish cartoons a few years ago, or over "Draw Muhammed day" earlier this year? I did make that observation — if nobody draws him, nobody knows what he looks like, so how do you know a cartoon is depicting him, or that the depiction is accurate?

This is what the human mind does, it recognizes patterns, and forces them if necessary, so it can categorize their importance. It's a great survival technique, one that helps us classify things based on a quick glance.

You can't trust the trees to be natural, btw. There are ways to force trees to grow the way you want them to.

Clouds and rocks? Give me a break. Wait long enough and you can find anything in cloud formations, and rocks and mountains can fit many different patterns from any given angle.

No miracle here.

God on the side of an alligator.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-400709/The-alligators-skin-spells-God.html

Then why all the gnashing of teeth over the Danish cartoons a few years ago, or over "Draw Muhammed day" earlier this year? I did make that observation — if nobody draws him, nobody knows what he looks like, so how do you know a cartoon is depicting him, or that the depiction is accurate?

Any depiction of Muhammad is prohibited or any other depiction of Allah or depictions of religious figures at all if i remember correctly, accuracy doesn't matter...

Any depiction of Muhammad is prohibited or any other depiction of Allah or depictions of religious figures at all if i remember correctly, accuracy doesn't matter...

So there have been a huge number of such miracles. Any image could be that of the prophet …