god word

Klaplunk

Please eat, +

Please drink, -

Please breed, x

Please don't, /

I do and I don't, when I feel like doing, I do, when I feel like don'ting, I don't

Thanks God, yeah i'll have a drink.

and ye ye, thanks I'll start cooking,

yeh you don't need to worry about that ;)

Thanks bro :P

Edited by Klaplunk

!

Moderator Note

This forum is for discussion of religious topics. If you have an appropriate topic you would like to discuss, please do so explicitly rather than cryptically. Otherwise, this topic will be closed.

God asks us "Please Eat" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to eat.

God asks us "Please Drink" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to drink.

God asks us "Please Breed" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to breed.

God asks us "Please Don't" - For we don't have to 'do' anything.

God asks us "Please Eat" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to eat.

God asks us "Please Drink" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to drink.

God asks us "Please Breed" - For if we don't we die, but it's a choice we can make, we don't have to breed.

God asks us "Please Don't" - For we don't have to 'do' anything.

Where did god ask us to eat, and which god are you talking about? Even if the flying spaghetti monster asked us to eat, the arbitrary choice of mathematical symbols is all your random pick. This makes no sense. We are a science debate forum, not your private mishmash rambling archive.

Get real, Kaplunk. No one can treat you seriously if you don't debate seriously.

~moo

Well.

If we don't eat, we die.

If we don't drink, we die.

If we don't breed, we die.

Everything else is purely up to us.

So essentially, the 'rules' of life, the ones the 'creator' set for us, is eat, drink, breed, and don't - as the creator gives us the option to choose whether to do any of them. They are the rules of life, there is no other rule, apart from government and academa forced rules. If there was no government, there would be chaos, but the strongest gene-pool/people would survive, and would rein and control the land - the chaos would end, and the people who are truly strong and fit to cope with nature would do so.

I see strong simillarities in people. People who act just like other people, but hold no relation. If there was no academa/government, would these people feel more attracted to make friends with each other?

For the record: I was never debating, I was discussing. I assumed prior knowledge, that I wouldn't have to explain things so in-depth. Come on, if it can't be explained simply, then it's useless.

Edited by Klaplunk

You can also say that if we don't breath we die, and if we don't think we die, and if we don't communicate we die.

Your statements are arbitrary, and the following logic continues arbitrarily, which renders whatever conclusion utterly irrelevant.

Wouldn't breathing be eating/drinking? You're inhaling what surrounds you. Please breathe would be part of Gods word, I forgot that. God breathed the breath of life into us, so I'm not sure, if breathing just comes with the package. Not breathing would be the choice, breathing is essentially the easy option. We think anyway, if we don't think then we die, but we haven't got a choice in that, so it's not related. We can live and not communicate, animals do it, and we're far more intelligent and capible than them.

We're essentially mammels, poisoned with word. Whether it's good poison or not is up to you, but at the end of the day, the only rules we as humans have to follow is eat, drink, breed, breathe - as gasses come from liquids + solids, breathing is just a mixture of eating and drinking; although obviously the process is not quite the same. The only part of the world giving me other rules and organization is the government, giving us a false sense of freedom. That's not my rules, and it's not the rules of God. The rules of God is survive, and surviving is the list of things I described. There's more survival neccessities but the most obvious and main ones are the ones listed. Two girls came up to me today, one started chatting, and I paused her half way through, and I said "What are you saying? You're talking s***" and carried on walking to my house. I'm not human at the moment, a human doesn't sit in a house skibbling on paper or on a computer - We survive.

Wouldn't breathing be eating/drinking? You're inhaling what surrounds you.

Of course not, it's a totally different biological action and a totally different biological plumbing.

It's like saying water and shrimp are the same, because you can see them both in sea. It makes no sense, Klaplunk.

Please breathe would be part of Gods word, I forgot that.

First, you still haven't told me which god. The jewish one? The Christian one? The muslim one? The hindu ones? The flying spaghetti monster? The egyptian ones? WHICH god and WHERE does it say that in "Gods word". I don't recall God ordering anyone to eat or breath in the old testament, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist in the new one either.

The fact you believe some god meant it doesn't make it part of that god's word, does it?

You really need to be more specific.

Second, the fact you forgot this is my very point. If this made any sort of sense, there would be nothing TO forget because things would'e naturally lead to the right conclusions that would make sense. Instead, you arbitrarily pick random stuff and claim they make sense; i randomly added two more things to show you that there are MANY other options, and hence your choices were completely random and arbitrary and hence the conclusion does not follow.

God breathed the breath of life into us, so I'm not sure, if breathing just comes with the package. Not breathing would be the choice, breathing is essentially the easy option. We think anyway, if we don't think then we die, but we haven't got a choice in that, so it's not related. We can live and not communicate, animals do it, and we're far more intelligent and capible than them.

You can't choose not to breath. Even people who decide to commit suicide can't just decide to stop breathing - you just can't do it physiologically. It's not a choice.

We're essentially mammels, poisoned with word.

We are not 'essentially mammals', we ARE mammals, and I don't know what that "poisoned with word" means other than being some weird preaching attempt.

The rest is a wordsalad with lots of preaching. I must remind you that we're not here to listen to preaches, Klaplunk. We're here to debate. You either pose claims with valid explanations and references and logic, or open your own blog and lecture to whomever you want there.

This grouping of word-salad mumbo jumbo doesn't fly here.

~moo

the 2-dimensional thinking god, the one who is only good, without the other halve which can be good/evil (balanced/unbalanced). With the power to make a decision. God is all knowing, while we are all knowing human knowledge, unessicary knowledge. God is all knowing because god knows the truth, how we're meant to act.

a.Drink

b.Eat

c.Breathe

Truth

d. See

e. Feel

f. Breed

3rd Dimension Truth

It's just a concious being that can make a choice - like a computer, simple - 2D intelligence. The 2D intelligence already knows of the equation, all knowing, it knows where the end is. It's time. Time is God, time isn't a dimension, it's from 1 step to another. This is what I believe the bible is trying to explain, as well as the symbol.

God is in a childs image, neither man nor woman.

binary, we're all made of it, 3D binary.

example, binary, face -

that