Time

Klaplunk

I think God is some kind of energy. I've read a book about human resonance. It said that the brain emits a powerful energy with specific wavelength (though it also said that human heart emits even more powerful energy). Many people believe God. The brain emitting energy with specific wavelength. Then it merged with another energy with same wavelength, resulting bigger and bigger energy. The energy is somehow used to create a miracle, like healing sickness. It only can be used when the healer and the patient is both believe in God so the resonance can be happened.

I think it's somehow rational. More rational than God is gravity, or God is time. But i'm agree with klaplunk as he said that God can't be exist without time. We created God, we need time. so God needs time. just an opinion though. :rolleyes:

I think God is some kind of energy. I've read a book about human resonance. It said that the brain emits a powerful energy with specific wavelength (though it also said that human heart emits even more powerful energy). Many people believe God. The brain emitting energy with specific wavelength. Then it merged with another energy with same wavelength, resulting bigger and bigger energy. The energy is somehow used to create a miracle, like healing sickness. It only can be used when the healer and the patient is both believe in God so the resonance can be happened.

What kind of energy is this? Electromagnetic? Gravitational? How many calories do I burn emitting this energy? I'd like to be able to lose weight just by thinking about it.

What kind of energy is this?  Electromagnetic?  Gravitational?  How many calories do I burn emitting this energy? I'd like to be able to lose weight just by thinking about it.

Hahahaha.. I don't know. do you have any idea? They didn't really mention about the energy specifically since this is a book of motivation, but they did mention real experiment.

Thinking use some energies though. Maybe someone really able to lose weight just by thinking. I think i would go and make another topic about this...