The True Message of Islam

alex sam

It's been an unwritten (maybe someone actually took the time to read it down) rule on SFN to start thread by not simply throwing in a link. Perhaps you can add a bit more to start a discussion, e.g. what you think of the video, what you think the message is, maybe if that guy is you or not, what you find interesting about the video, which interesting questions it raises, why you think anyone here might be interested, ... to options are almost endless. The current opening post looks a bit loveless and not very thought-through, as if a model Internet kid was chatting with his buddies.

God = Time

God created a Male and Female

Not man and woman. The male and female are just opposites. Nothing is saying that those opposites are animals/mammals, it essentially is Space and Matter - and they are able to know each other. So from opposites, comes one, knowing each other. 010. Opposites between opposites - from that, knowing each other, comes people etc. This guy is brainwashed, he has the right idea, but he's been touched by education and doesn't truly understand what he is saying, he's just putting faith into his words - I have definite proof when I say the exact same words, because I know what I'm on about.

God = Time

God created a Male and Female

Not man and woman. The male and female are just opposites. Nothing is saying that those opposites are animals/mammals, it essentially is Space and Matter - and they are able to know each other. So from opposites, comes one, knowing each other. 010. Opposites between opposites - from that, knowing each other, comes people etc. This guy is brainwashed, he has the right idea, but he's been touched by education and doesn't truly understand what he is saying, he's just putting faith into his words - I have definite proof when I say the exact same words, because I know what I'm on about.

Klaplunk, if you weren't so intelligent; I'd tell you in a heart beat where to go. You have a lot to offer, but so screwed up with your intellect that most folks don't understand where you're coming from or what you're talking about, which in itself, doesn't help anyone. This guy, in trying to explain his roots may not impress you; (although I believe it does) is not talking religion, but bringing humanity to some sort of understanding. If you actually put an effort into using some of your words to help rather than hinder a cause, think of the effect you might have? Me? I'm not a good guy nor a bad guy, and don't have your savvy. But You make it a point to come across as a perfect a--. Get your head in gear and do something constructive with that brain of yours other than using it for clandestine criticism.

Edited by rigney

He's explaining why God exists using spirituality. The koran isn't just spiritual, it's explaining the opposites that are existent in life as well as many other things. So although he is trying to be nice and morally correct, he doesn't really understand what he is saying. He reads the book, it makes no sense what-so-ever on terms of logic, because he interprets it spiritually. So essentially he's reading the book, going "Wtf am I reading?" then in a classic 'hypnotoad' fashion, "GOD EXISTS" - Doesn't work like that I'm afraid, you need a reason for you claims other than spiritual; if he truly understood the words he would know that what Allah is trying to explain is "Opposites existing between opposites."

This is beneficial to me as a human. Education I pursue alongside this, although it's not as important to me as a human, it's just something that is a major factor of life that I must follow unless I want to be poor/unsuccessful - It's not humain to pursue academa, it's humain to live. Existence is humain, learning about existence is humain, it's something I'd like to do in life - I consider that living. I already know the meaning of life now - I just need to live, but that's not possible, because I also have to earn money and learn education - rather than work and survive. It's not something that can be falsified, sure, discuss it, but if you're going to tell me 'real life', 'the life we were promised' contains a government/money/academa, then you must be joking.

On terms of me being quite smart, I don't think that's the case, I'd rather be classed as wise or looking at life with my eyes opened. I'm sure 90% of this forum is smarter than me, wiser on the other hand... I'm not sure.

Nice, video although I have no idea what you are trying to discus here. My best guess is that you are trying to use this as a juxtaposition for the prevalent western image of Islam as being a religion condoning violence, and terrorism. If this was the idea you were trying to discus I would say that the video did present that point very nicely, if not indirectly, by sharing the idea that faiths not matter how different they appear are ultimately very similar.

Timo I believe the rule you are talking about is rule: 2.1.d which refers to the etiquette guide. Where it states:

Linking

When you link to another website, don't do the "Click Here" gimmick. It gives people no idea what you're linking to. Rather, you should make the link text descriptive of what the link actually is about.