Makes me wonder?

rigney

Well, that's a nice character you both have there.

I don't see how my last post speaks of anyone's character at all.

I suggest that you stick to the topic at hand, otherwise your contributions (*cough*) to this thread will be trimmed out on the basis of being discussion derailment.

Nice video, with lots of beautiful pictures and an excellent sound track. That being said, I do not really see that as being proof of God's existence. Granted for me personally, I view it was a demonstration of nature acting in accordance with the why God made it. However, I will readily admit that I do not have proof of this view, nor, does this video provide it.

Nice video, with lots of beautiful pictures and an excellent sound track. That being said, I do not really see that as being proof of God's existence. Granted for me personally, I view it was a demonstration of nature acting in accordance with the why God made it. However, I will readily admit that I do not have proof of this view, nor, does this video provide it.

This post wasn't offered as a means of trying to convert anyone to religion. Pictures the Hubble telescope take of our fantastic galxy and deep space are every bit as impressive, if not even more so than that little video. But few of them are put on the tube without drama of some sort or another. Much of it gives me goose bumps when music is part of the presentation. I mean it's riviting being able to see the inside of a giant quasar. pulsar and many other phenomena that clear lens lets us see. No!, how ever we perceive the gift of our brain and the senses we pocess, should not be taken lightly. If a person thinks there is no crearor other the time nature has provided to get the job done, that's their business. Me, I merely said that it makes me wonder at tmes. As I stated at the get go, I'm not religious, not even a very good agnostic. But I am definitly not an atheist. No disrespect to anyone with that opinion, but it must take an awful lot of knowledge and faith to profess atheism. Myself, I honestly don't ever want to get that smart.

Edited by rigney

This post wasn't offered as a means of trying to convert anyone to religion. Pictures the Hubble telescope take of our fantastic galxy and deep space are every bit as impressive, if not even more so than that little video. But few of them are put on the tube without drama of some sort or another. Much of it gives me goose bumps when music is part of the presentation. I mean it's riviting being able to see the inside of a giant quasar. pulsar and many other phenomena that clear lens of the hubble let us see. No!, how ever we perceive the gift of our brain and the senses we possess, they should not be taken lightly. If a person thinks there is no crearor other than the time nature has provided to get the job done, that's their business. Me, I merely said the film makes me wonder? As I stated at the get go, I'm not religious, not even a very good agnostic. But then, I am definitly not an atheist either. No disrespect to anyone with that opinion, but it must take an awful lot of knowledge and faith to profess total atheism. Myself, I honestly don't ever want to get quite that smart.

The short video, while it may seem insignificent, was a bit inspiring to me. Not that it made me feel, or dwell on a religious platitude that I can't ascribe to. But I simply don't just kick a crutch from under a persons shoulder because I don't need one. Go back and take another look at the video! Thats what it's all about, the pictures. Other than the intro and hearing someone repeating God from time and saying I believe, I thought the photography was fantastic. That's our earth! And as far as we know, there isn't another like it.

Edited by rigney