Aliens Among Us?

Thales

The military strikes again. Much like that little white light that would follow cars around, and was on international news and everything. Don't know if anyone else remembers when that happened. I'm sure I could pull up an article if anyone's interested. But a lot of these things seem to be military tech. They do have some advanced stuff at some of those bases... Didn't they develop the internet?.. Or was it something else... Anyway, I know they have some advanced technology.

Hm. This triangle thing is becoming more and more interesting. I've been looking at some articles, because I saw it on yahoo news too. It's been seen all across the Us, and in other countries to. Part of me wants to shout: "Yes!! Aliens." But then, I also find that there is likely a more logical explanation. Though, if it's the military I can't figure out the over sea sightings.

Interesting article. In my opinion, they are human made and not alien. I've always wondered about the spacecrafts seen into the movies. Is it possible all of them to be made on computer ? I suspect some of them really exist. As there was no alarm about their presence, maybe they were used for a movie. Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, I see 3 possibilities. They are either;

1. Military.

2. Non Military but Government in some way.

3. Alien.

At the moment, I don't think there's enough data to decide which one. Although if the "cloaking" is an accurate description of the craft's capabilities, then I'd probably lean towards Number 3. Such a major breakthrough couldn't be kept secret.

Their most recent behaviour does seem to fit the "Let's show ourselves to the funny little Earthmen and see what they do" type experiment.

I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

At the moment, I don't think there's enough data to decide which one. Although if the "cloaking" is an accurate description of the craft's capabilities, then I'd probably lean towards Number 3. Such a major breakthrough couldn't be kept secret.

There are several optical camoflauge systems available today. I imagine they're all (with the exception of front projection) more effective at night.

ya, all you do is get clear duct tape, to flat panel monitors, and tape one to your front, and one to the back. Now you need a camera displaying what is behind you on the front monitor, and what is in front on the rear.

hide the cameras, wires, and uhh, other stuff, and you've got near invisibility.

And using things like flexible LCDs, I don't think it will be long at all before we have invisible ppl running about. Maybe there is one behind me now.

As to aliens, well, maybe the invisible guy behind me with monitors duct taped to himself is an alien!!