biogas processing

goat

i am new to the biogas process,i have rudimentary knowledge,but i understand the process,biogas contains;O (0-2%),CO2(30-40%),N(1-2%),H(5-10%),H2S(trace),CH4(50-70%),H2O vapour,in processing a molecular sieve(3A) could be used to filter the gas stream leaving CH4,H2S and H2O,which then could be ''scrubbed'' with activated carbon,leaving CH4 and H2O to be stored and used as fuel,from the molecular sieve the combined O,CO2,N,H could be water scrubbed to remove CO2,my question is this,could the O,N,H also be burned as fuel?any help is appreciated,thanks

The oxygen would be more concentrated and plentiful in the air than in the biogas, making biogas worthless as a source of O2, same with N2. Neither of these is a fuel. The CO2 would be nicely concentrated and has various uses (not as fuel though). H2S would have fuel value, but mostly stinks to high heavens and is toxic, needs to be made to disappear, and also the SO2 that would be produced by burning it probably can't be released into the atmosphere (acid rain).

Both H2 and CH4 have significant fuel value, but for now H2 might find more use in chemical processes such as manufacture of ammonia and in any case is still very inconvenient to store for fueling a mobile vehicle. CH4 is much more well-behaved.

thank you for your answers,so when burning O,N,H, the byproduct of H with O would be H2O(stoichometric),would the N(being mixed with H and O) be changed due to its presents during combustion? and if so what would be the byproduct?