How do you keep up with the Science news?

Guest roboltjon

Guest roboltjon

I am a newly declared neurobiology major, but have profound love for Earth sciences. What kind of magazine subscriptions, online publications, journals, etc. do you recommend in order for me to just, well, keep up with the times?

Cho Yung Tea

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have created a website for scientists, which is a directory of lots of useful scientific websites such as science magazine. Please have a look and see what you think:

www.bio-marks.com/

What a good idea...I'm going to make it my homepage, for a while at least.

The only thing I'm not keen on, initially at least, is that the toolbar/artwork, although nice in itself, is too busy and cluttered. It would a good idea to design the aesthetics and layout to be complementary and seamless with that of the major browsers in their default skin.

Well done...will keep me busy reading for a while. :)

The only thing I'm not keen on, initially at least, is that the toolbar/artwork, although nice in itself, is too busy and cluttered. It would a good idea to design the aesthetics and layout to be complementary and seamless with that of the major browsers in their default skin.

I normally use http://www.sciencedaily.com/ or the Science mag (monthly). They have had some interesting articles lately and some of it I am sure can be found online.

Hi, thanks for the comments, sorry are you suggesting no art work in the toolbar or just that they should be seperated more? I have tried to keep the toolbar as small as possible. I am a scientist not a web designer so I appologise for the lack of aesthetics.

I'd like to recommend this site http://www.infocobuild.com/newsmedia/scintech/scintech.html because it contains many links to science and technology news for general audience and experts, from online media such as BBC, AP and Scientific American. So it is a place where you can get the latest science news and information at your convenience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.