Engineering Sub-boards

Dear admins & mods,

As a newbie in scienceforums.net, I would like to suggest to separate the all the disciplines of engineering into divided sections (e.g : Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, etc etc etc) since it seems kinda disorganized. This is because when we view the topic (of course in your mind will be think is it mechanical engineering or civil engineering for example).

Cheers ;)

Civil engineering is just general everyday engeneering. engerneering that controls items tha we come acroos in our day to day lives.

Chemical engerneering is anything that involves, a chemical structer or chemical technique/method.

Mechanical engerneering govens machinery and equipment used in automation.

If you want these in there own catagories then in yout title say in bracket what it is and that it is not just engerneering. I think this is a good way to sort this problem out. I hope this is of help to you.

Edited by TRSNZIREN1
Spelling mistake.

Dear admins & mods,

As a newbie in scienceforums.net, I would like to suggest to separate the all the disciplines of engineering into divided sections (e.g : Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, etc etc etc) since it seems kinda disorganized. This is because when we view the topic (of course in your mind will be think is it mechanical engineering or civil engineering for example).

Cheers ;)

120scruffyn.jpg

scruffysecond.jpg