existence

Hi,

was thinking, could it be that the means of reality existing, is through the avenue of consciousness, whereby the very essence of existence existing is portrayed through the act of be conscious.

for example, imagine a person or whoever, a conscious system standing in absolute darkness, where nothing within the context of reality can be identified or observed, as in an object, whereby light is the necessary agent for information to be transferred to temporal dimensionality and all the consciousness system can wrap itself to is the system itself, so in other words the conscious system cant come to terms with anything.

However, in this, although the system cannot identify anything which would allow an understanding of place and space so to speak, there is still the interpreted context of existence existing for which the system is within, a state for which the system is identifies itself existing.

Hi,

I think you have a good question

Most people do not like to talk about this as it.. Gets to complicated.

However, I think that the human mind controls everything, I think consciousness is sort of a key to the way the world works.. For example you can dream and can be completely convinced through out it that it is real, people with 'medical conditions' Say they see things that others do not. How can it be proved they do not see what they claim to?

How do we know that it is not that there head is 'broken' but maybe it is more advanced then ours.. I think people have to cover that up.. So they lock them away and drug them into confusion.

I think the consciousness is linked to the fourth dimension.. That it does exist but most people do not like to venture to it. What if you could find a way to enter someone elses mind and see what they see, how the interpret things. Would that be wrong? Or would you be labeled mad for trying it?

Conciousness is matter I believe, and everything is made of matter, our brains..

Like where does all our knowledge and everything go when we die? It does not just decompose then disapear.. Maybe it goes to another dimension the one conciousness is from.. Maybe all the answers to existance is there. But how do we get to it? Thats a more hard question to answer.

I think the person to answer this with the most proof withh be the greatest living being..

Your question touches on issues raised by philosophers such as Kant and Wittgenstein. For them, consciousness, self-awareness, can only first come into existence if it is opposed by something distinct from it which is sufficiently determinate to bring consciousness into focus as the continuing stage of experience. If there were nothing constant outside of us, why would we ever think of distinguishing ourselves from the fugue of sensations going on around us? Would we even be able to perceive the fuge of sensations as a fugue or as sensations if there were total disorder and randomness outside us? Only if consciousness can lock onto something stable can it fix itself into a determinate sequence which is also stable, and this stability is itself the prerequisite of being able to 'see' consciousness, which is the same thing as being able to be conscious. Peter Strawson, 'The Bounds of Sense,' has a very nice statement of this necessary dependence of self-awareness on the existence of an ordered world outside of us.