My Fellow Americans

George W. Bush

So I guess we shouldn't have stopped Hitler either, so what if he took over Europe? I guess we should let them live as they want to. How the dictator wants to live is not how the people want to live.

No one has mentioned that Iraq opens fire hundreds of time every year on coalition aircraft in the no-fly zone, and hasn't stopped with the passage of another UN resolution.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fafalone

Why do you even care Adam, you're convinced the world is ending in March anyway.

May.

This is the mistake people make when they underestimate me.

The world is not ending, the world is begining a new.

So I guess we shouldn't have stopped Hitler either, so what if he took over Europe? I guess we should let them live as they want to. How the dictator wants to live is not how the people want to live.

I'm not saying we should leave saddam alone, I'm saying that The Government wants the oil out of their soil and they don't care really for what he's doing, they care for the oil wich will become a hard to obtain natural resource. I am convinced there will be no success in this, but they won't give up.

if you really are the President, have one of your "service men" post from an IP address registered to a government organzation, and of course I can always call up the FBI and tip them off to an impersonator

Technically, all citizens of the U.S. are in service to the President and I already told you that I am not the President himself so I am not impersonating. I am a Presidential serviceman and I am not the President himself.

As far as for the world ending, Adam, I am concerned. The world can end whenever you want it to... through suicide. I think that you are trying to tell everyone this without actually saying it.

- Presidential serviceman

Originally posted by George W. Bush

Technically, all citizens of the U.S. are in service to the President and I already told you that I am not the President himself so I am not impersonating. I am a Presidential serviceman and I am not the President himself.

As far as for the world ending, Adam, I am concerned. The world can end whenever you want it to... through suicide. I think that you are trying to tell everyone this without actually saying it.

- Presidential serviceman

Well I'm sure you're also aware stating that you speak for the president in any official capacity is also illegal.

Then fine. Here It Is.

I AM NOT THE PRESIDENT AND THE USER NAME "GEAORGE W. BUSH" WILL PRETEND AT TIMES TO FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING THE ACTUAL PRESIDENT BUT IGNORE THAT BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT! HE WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

Live a little, Fafalone. I just wrote my own disclamer. Let me have fun a little.

What are you talking about? What did Hitler do? First he invaded Poland, then headed for the rest of Europe. Afterwards your country got involved and that wasn't wrong at all - rather the opposite.

However, the situation today is quite different. Whom did the Iraq attack? So why start a war? Because he might have weapons? Then you have to arrest millions of your citizens because they have weapons and might use them to kill somebody if they want - like Saddam. So, isn't this quite paradoxical?

I think controlling is something totally different and might achieve the same result -- with fewer (innocent) people involved and killed.

He started a war on Kuwait; if you actually looked at evidence not publishd by green peace equivalents, you'd know he's attacked several countries and his own people.

The analogy with Hitler was to illustrate that Hitler, like Saddam, had not done anything to the US, but was still threatening us. The threat is growing, we should not wait until it imminent, because then we won't be able to stop it in time.

Furthermore, he would not have classified information posted on a public internet forum, especially one with international reach, ever.

As for my previous statement on the war on Iraq starting February 28, I wouldn't actually give out confidential information to the public. So war hasn't started and that was just a warning to get you up on your toes. We will stop Suddam and our millitary intelligence will find sufficient proof to get the world to back the U.S. in the fight toward peace. Nuclear warfare is the last option out of several thousands, all of which can hardly be used up.

Controlling Suddam is one thing that is apparently not working and we push forward to control him because he has failed in showing human loyalty and governing to his people. When the slaughtering of innocents takes place, it is of the concern of the Americaan people. Suddam is the Hitler of this time and stopping him and setting things right is in my best interests and the intersets of those who wish to maintain a balanced human civilization.

The U.S. is not out to conquer governments, social groups, or cultures, but to conquer the undeniable evils present in this world today.

Saddam is like a caveman. I have a word work peopl elik ehim. I call them Yatis becuase all they do is ignore what they don't want to hear. He did put his own people at risk and he is now. On the iraq news (which is very censored) Saddam tells the peopl ethat the U.S. is just sittin gon the boarder and they are ready to attack any minute. He lies to his own people telling them that the French, Germans and Russians hate America. He tells them that America tells these countries they ae going to attack Iraq no matter what.

The funny thing is that Iraq had weapons accounted for back in '92, but now those weapons are not accounted for. The weapons have gone missing and when pussy boy Blitz asks to see a site (esspecially in '92) they make the inspectors wait for hours before entering. The U.S. have said they have proff of these weapons and hopefully they will introduce the proff by next week.