My Fellow Americans

George W. Bush

As President of the United States of America, it is my duty to be actively involved in all the different contributing factors of this great country. As part of this responsibility I will make it a matter of personal pride to be as much involved in this site as time provides me. Science is the contributing backbone of all major discoveries on this planet. I wish to be part of those discoveries.

I would also like to thank the site moderators for their wonderful control and upkeep of this forum. Their time has made this site a well known database for conversation and information accross the country. Well done.

If you do try to email me, chances are that I wont read it do to my lack of time. Your message will then be read by one of my presidential mail men. Sorry.

May the God and the gracious citizens of this country bless this site and yourselves.

- George W. Bush

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the president of the united states have a ATTBI email address on his registration, and be connecting from an IP with the following owner:

Sacramento County Office of Education SCOOPNET-BLK (NET-207-166-0-0-1)

207.166.0.0 - 207.166.63.255

El Dorado County Office of Education SCOE19 (NET-207-166-18-0-1)

207.166.18.0 - 207.166.20.255

Originally posted by Adam

are* our children being educated. Children - plural

For someone with such poor grammar, I don't see why you are correcting other people, especially people who put said statement in inverted commas. They do it for a reason you know.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

For someone with such poor grammar, I don't see why you are correcting other people, especially people who put said statement in inverted commas. They do it for a reason you know.

To annoy him, but if you posted that I would just ignore you.

Originally posted by Matzi

Yeah, sure, that's a great idea. Killing all these innocent people. Why not?

It's certainly the worst idea.

I'm amazed. You took the shrewd political commentary shown by our fellow board user up there and SHOWED SOME FLAWS IN IT!

Originally posted by Radical Edward

somehow I doubt saddam would be nuking anyone. It wouldn't be consistent with the way he behaves.

He shot scuds at Israel - and hit - the last time we attacked him, and that time we weren't gunning to remove him. What if he uses chemical or biological weapons (i doubt he has nukes)?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2631295.stm

I doubt the Israeli system is 100%, even if it's 'very impressive'. Hence there is good reason to worry this may get out of hand:

http://www.idleworm.com/nws/2002/11/iraq2.shtml

I don't think he's very friendly with the known terrorist networks either - part of the reason we supported al-qaida et al was to attack saddam. We don't know anyone else capable of that kind of attack.