miracle watch this

alex sam

This is not really that good....the three quotes he uses from the Koran arent really relevant. Additionally Einstein never said there was a God...he was using that as a metaphor...Einstein was an atheist! And not to mention that the big band WASNT an explosion by what we now class as explosions

As for the science in the video it is sub-par popular science. If you wish to see a video about the big bang there are many documentaries which do a much better good presenting it accurately. I definitely was not a fan of the use of science to justify a religion. The big bang theory does not prove the Qur'an, just as it does not probe the Bible or any other religion.

After researching the creator of this video, Adnan Oktar, I do not support any of his projects, and have found no credentials, which would make him a reliable source for anything in science.

Alex Sam where you impressed by the weaving of science and religion together, or by the science behind the big bang. If it is the former then I can't help you, but if it is the later I am sure many people on this forum, including myself, could recommend other documentaries, which are more accurate.

I think it should also be pointed out that the "Big Bang" is not with out it's detractors. It is not the final word, if at some point the evidence points in another direction does the new theory become blasphemy and any who believes it gets shortened? Mixing religion and science does neither one justice.

Religion is based in faith. science is based on facts. Faith is a belief that something is true without corroboration and in the face of evidence to the contrary - as soon as you try to provide truth it is no longer faith. Facts - especially in science change and evolve with new understanding. science therefore is not a constant.

I agree that any attempt to prove a religion with science removes the credibility of both.

I was not impressed with the presentations.

• 3 weeks later...

You were impressed? Religion is the "failed hypothesis" I hate when religious people use scientific endeavors and research as their proof of religious miracles. This is what is wrong with the world, period.

This is not really that good....the three quotes he uses from the Koran arent really relevant. Additionally Einstein never said there was a God...he was using that as a metaphor...Einstein was an atheist! And not to mention that the big band WASNT an explosion by what we now class as explosions

Greetings, I am new here, but you are incorrect. Einstein may not have believed in GOD as far as in the religious context, but he was no atheist.