Happy Viewing -- Server is at full optimization for all your science needs

kenel

Hello folks at Science Forums. After a couple of weeks of testing countless combinations of settings with our server's configurations files, we have come to a sequence that is overly incomparable. With our server(s) optimized, the entire Science Forums community may now converse, debate, and agree at speeds of near Mach 3. :eek:

Now to start our next series of tests -- a C++ program engineered to determine the exact combonation of cream and sugar that will result in a taste so inconceivable by man, even Fidel Catro, or the Columbian marketplace, couldn't dare compete. If our hypothesis is correct, it will result in complete rupture of one's taste buds.

Brian Hornung signing out. And remember, keep it old school.

I've snapped alright. For all of those interested in starting their own community via phpBB of Invision forums, we will soon be offering a free forum service. We're talking next generation ezboard with more control, better features, and best of all! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Low low prices!

Yes, definitely snapped, my fiance was right. :-(

After I, personally, graduate college. I apologize about the delay in answering, but I was slammed by homework, work work, and just recently joined the CEO at school. I'm hoping to build up enough profit soon to begin saving and planning the wedding. Damn things don't come free nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...