Will I need series and sequences for Calc 3?

So, I basically blew off the last couple weeks of calc 2 because they dropped the lowest test grade so I could skip the final test. Thus, I missed the last half of infinite series. Will I need to teach it to myself for Calc 3 over the summer?

"Geometry and vectors of n-dimensional space; Green's theorem, Gauss theorem, Stokes theorem; multidimensional differentiation and integration; application to 2- and 3-D space."

There is the course description.

You could probably get away without knowing series. None of the things you mention use them directly although the proofs of the boundary theorems require really getting how limits work - integration is essentially riemann sums which are basically infinite series.

I think it would be worth flicking through the notes at least, you shouldn't need to know every little test for convergence - but there's really no point in not knowing Taylor series.