Adam and Eve Theory

Clipper

In some way he is onto 'something'.

He has discovered a virtuous circle (positive feedback loop) however how he arrived at assigning 1 to everything still has me baffled.

Clipper, why is a positive action 1 and a negative action still 1?

It would seem to make more sense to be a binary system, 1 for a truth, 0 for a lie. Or even a +ve integer for a truth and -ve integer for a lie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtuous_circle_and_vicious_circle

A virtuous circle or a vicious circle is a complex of events that reinforces itself through a feedback loop. A virtuous circle has favorable results, and a vicious circle has detrimental results. A virtuous circle can transform into a vicious circle if eventual negative feedback is ignored.

Both circles are complexes of events with no tendency towards equilibrium (at least in the short run). Both systems of events have feedback loops in which each iteration of the cycle reinforces the first (positive feedback). These cycles will continue in the direction of their momentum until an external factor intervenes and breaks the cycle. The prefix "hyper-" is sometimes used to describe these cycles.

I know this isn't exactly directly applicable but I hope you can see the relevance..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_feedback

Positive feedback, sometimes referred to as "cumulative causation", refers to situations where some force is amplified, then summed to its input.

It's because everything is opposites, existing only as opposites. 1 - 1, are opposites of each other. Like one of you would say, 'disorder' between one and another - along a time line. ( 1 - 1 ). You could even think of it as a 2 sided windmill, spinning.

For example: Magnets, they have exactly the same effect both sides, but are opposites of each other.

(+ +)

Nothing to something would appear as:

(- -) - (+ +)

Shannon

legaci

Squar3one

Clipper

... Whatever your current incarnation...

If you truly believe this tripe you keep posting at science forums across the net, then I fear you may have dangerously lost touch with reality, and should seek help. I sincerely mean this, and in the spirit of kindness. The detachment you show from anything even remotely realistic is troubling.

It's okay to dream. It's good to imagine. However, we need to keep the threads of those mental activities rooted a valid existential space.

Don't lose your passion, but for the love of Thor... Give up the nonsense and numerology, will ya?

"For if there were any solid body in equipoise at the centre of the universe, there would be nothing to draw it to this extreme rather than to that, for they are all perfectly similar; and if a person were to go round the world in a circle, he would often, when standing at the antipodes of his former position, speak of the same point as above and below; for, as I was saying just now, to speak of the whole which is in the form of a globe as having one part above and another below is not like a sensible man."

Plato

Is this then the justification for assigning '1' to everything?

As everything referred to is diametrically opposed.

In some ways this would reinforce the buddhist principle of yin-yang.

The christian principle of heaven-hell.

& possibly many other religions which I am not familiar enough with to comment on.

Also, forgot to mention

E = MC2

1. [God] [Heaven and Earth]

2. [Face of the Deep - Face of the Waters] [Darkness- "Spirit of God"]

3. *lie* *truth*

4. good*truth* [Face of the Light] [Face of the Dark]

5. [Day (x2) - Night x2] [Evening - Morning]

6. *lie*

7. [firmanentA - firminateB] *truth*

8. [firmanentA2 firminantB2] - [Day4 Night4]

E (1) = MC(Heaven Earth) 2 (God)

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I'm being Symbolic, I'm not looking at the bible through a human perspective. I'm talking of the (1 - 1) second of the universe.

Yeah before we go too far down the path of expanding on the formula, lets assertain how the numbers were assigned. You need to convince us that the numbers have a meaning in context of a phrase or action. I'm still not clear on how you arrived at everything being '1'

God is the set, (1 - 1) - he is always 2

1.First, God created the Heaven and Earth2

the '1.' is essentially (nothing).

1 - God

would be 1 - (1 - 1) Heaven Earth

could be seen as E = 2MC

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I didn't even write it correct; but I'm starting to believe the saying part IS lies.

God is the set, (1 - 1) - he is always 2

You have to justify this, otherwise the rest makes no sense.

Why is God (1 - 1) and not 0 or 10, or 100, or 5?

BTW, (1 - 1) isn't a set.

the '1.' is essentially (nothing).

1 is something by definition. It's one. Zero is said to be 'nothing'.

1 - God

would be 1 - (1 - 1) Heaven Earth

could be seen as E = 2MC

This is wordsalad. The sentence makes no sense.

I didn't even write it correct; but I'm starting to believe the saying part IS lies.

Science isn't about belief, so either you show us a theory or you're spewing wordsalad here that you don't even think is right yourself.

I don't think I understand what you mean. Worse, I don't think *you* know what you mean.

~moo

p.s - it's E=MC^2, not E=2MC, which, I think, you mean.

Well I understand what I'm thinking, I'm probably wrong, but it's nice working out happenings in the bible before it happens.

I mean ' E = M C Squared '

Exactly the same as Energy, but swapping Speed of Light and Mass for Heaven and Earth.

Well I understand what I'm thinking, I'm probably wrong, but it's nice working out happenings in the bible before it happens.

Of course it works - you force the evidence in. It makes no sense, though.

Please read our rules. Thread closed.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Fine, people seem to beg to waste their time with this. I will repeat the request, however, that Clipper avoid from *lecturing* to people and instead practice proper scientific discussion with evidence, reference and substantiation.

Have fun.

Any chance your original judgment can be recognized for it's appropriateness and reinstated?

While I've always thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts of the guy, I was unaware that ydoaps had any influence over staff decisions and actions here.

Only when he pwns the queen of pwns.

Seriously, though, this is in speculation for a reason. You can just ignore it. The staff is participating in this thread, and are aware of it. Not to worry, we'll close it when we think it needs closing. Until then, feel free to take it off your notify list, I don't think it would be that much of a loss for your thread queue.

A good reading, small book from Dennis Guedj, Numbers: The Universal Language, transl. Lory Frankel. New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc. Publishers (1997): available at the MOMA in the U.S.

Ancient greeks believed number 1 was the equal of existence. I think Clipper is about saying the same (he is thus right but 2500 years too late).

If he had posed 0-1 (as proposed by KK) instead of 1-1, he would have reached Leibnitz (350 years ago).

If he wants to reach the present, he should realize that in his statement 1-1 there are 2 concepts:

_a. There is the number 1, which is the existence (see the Greeks, or fermions in current science)

_b. There is the connection sign - (see bosons in current science)

IMO it is too elementary to see any god in those. If god(s) is (are) somewhere, it(they) cannot be in the elementary small, but in the infinite big (but that is for a religion forum).

You're doing it in a different way to me.

He just sits, and watches the people in the boxes

Everything he sees he absorbs and adopts it

He mimics and he mocks it

Really hates the box but he can't remember how to stop, it

So he continues to watch it

Hoping that it'll give him something that he can box with

Or how the locksmith, see the box as, locked in the box

Ain't got the combination to unlock, it

That's why he watch-es, scared to look away

Cause at that moment, it might show him

What to take off the locks with

So he chained himself to the box, took a lock and then he locked it