How do you remove ink from paper?

Guest Chockawack

Guest Chockawack

Maybe its a stupid question, but I have a sheet with a lot of important details and I can't afford to deface the sheet. However, there is a huge mistake which takes up about the space of this...C....how can i remove this? URGENT!!

Maybe its a stupid question, but I have a sheet with a lot of important details and I can't afford to deface the sheet. However, there is a huge mistake which takes up about the space of this...C....how can i remove this? URGENT!!

LMAO

What was the C for?

Guest Chockawack

Its a complicated worded diagram regaring a family tree. It could be B for all I care. Does anyone know anything about this, I have to send this only copy back to Nigeria today. I'm only 17 and my family will be very disapointed in me!

HELP!

Guest Chockawack

Hmm...my mother is really acting up to me. I ruined the original!...I might give these a shot. A friend mentioned acetone?...the paper colour is white.