Sperm Origins?

Development begins in the outer side of the wall in a layer of cells called the germinal epithelium. As the immature sperm cells become more mature they move to the inner side and break way into the lumen of the tubule to be carried away to the epididymis for storage.
. Easy version

Owing to the close phylogenetic relationship of Platyrrhini (New World monkeys) and Catarrhini (Old World monkeys) to man, nonhuman primates are often used as models for the study of male reproductive physiology and endocrinology. This review aims at providing new data and insights into comparative primate spermatogenesis, dealing specifically with quantitative aspects of germinal epithelial organisation and germ cell production, and with the roles of gonadotrophic hormones in this process.

Typically, the seminiferous epithelium is composed of specific germ cell associations (spermatogenic stages). In rodents, prosimians and most Catarrhini, tubular cross sections contain a single spermatogenic stage whereas in Platyrrhini, great apes and man multi-stage tubules are present.

Scholar article

Spermatogenesis is a developmental process during which a small number of diploid spermatogonial stem cells produce a large number of highly differentiated spermatozoa carrying a haploid, recombined genome. We characterise morphologically the different germ cell stages with particular attention for the spermatogonial generations, including the stem cells and their specific capacity to colonise a recipient’s testis after transplantation. We propose a nomenclature for fish germ cells to improve the comparability among different teleost fish but also to higher vertebrates. Survival and development of germ cells depends on their continuous and close contact to Sertoli cells, and we review their multiple roles in the cystic mode of spermatogenesis seen in fish. We then discuss gene expression patterns associated with testis maturation.

Spermatogenesis in fish

I hate to say this but your reply made me feel so uneducated. If I can understand the words then I'd understand the concepts. I guess if I want to understand this stuff I need to study. Human anatomy does facinate me though. I have no real formal education and it was only a year or so in whitch I discovered the wonders of science. Physics is probaly my favorite. Thanks for your reply and have a nice day.