The "center" of a black hole

Sharapovaphan

It has long been known that the center of a black hole is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, in theoretical physics as it applies to special relativity. However, it's also the place where the rubber goes through the road, stands on it's head, and recites verses, verbatim, from Johnny Depp's diary kept during the filming of Alice in wonderland (affectionately dubbed, the shroom chronicles). The center of a black hole is where, Classical physics, Plane Euclidean Geometry (beautiful Euclidean Geometry as well), Simon Cowell, Neil Young, and Mother Teresa, are as relevant as a commodore 64 . However it makes me want to burn physics books when I see the sharpest of the sharpest minds in our field, mailing it in from the front lines. look, I'm pretty mainstream guys, when it comes to this stuff, however I'm afraid that the promise of a brave new world, and what that might ultimately mean, is upon us. The time has come to move on...

What if Heisenberg is as relevant at the event horizon as it is in the ever so tiny world of quantum mechanics? Gravity is so extreme at the center of a black hole, it does not occupy space in the known universe. Everything we know, everything we've done, everything we've written about is meaningless at the center of a black hole because everything breaks down there. However, the thing that keeps coming back around and rearing it's ugly head while doing a great Godzilla impersonation, is the concept of singularity. What if the center of a black hole doesn't occupy space in the known universe because it isn't in the known Universe? What if the center of a black hole isn't just an everyday run of the mill singularity ( I know, I know), but a Big Bang Singularity, creating an infinite number of universes all around us? Maybe it's a portal to Lisa Randall's infinite dimension, sharing just enough of it's infinite gravity to keep our feet on the ground. Anyway I'd love to have your thoughts on this...

consider the heat and pressure generated by the black hole at its "center".

Shouldn't it be similar to what the universe was before it expanded very far?

Nothing but energy compressed to a "solid liquid" form that just adds to itself with each particle that enters the event horizon....

There can't be even the most rudamentary particle left intact and it is so dense that the heat is even invisible there.

No thoughts?

My first thought is that, just like the rest of us, you will be unable to devise a theory that makes accurate numerical predictions that can be verified.

Also, gravity is the domain of general, not special, relativity.

• 2 months later...

Why are there so many "I've discovered the theory of everything, but it blatantly violates conservation of energy and makes predictions that are counter to observation, because it is simply a convoluted word salad projection of my own lunacy and ignorance of physics" cranks on SFN? And then they all think that the "scientific establishment cabal" is "out to get them" to "protect their own interests".

LOL. Mainstream science is not a shadowy government conspiracy or a greedy corporation. It's a bunch of academics trying to figure out what the universe is made of via systematized trial and error.

Edited by Cropduster23

I agree entirely, Cropduster23.

All cranks, charlatans, snake oil salesmen, knaves, and crackpots should definitely stay out of theory entirely. How dare those folk soil the sanctity of My Mind's defined, decorated, and refined redoubt?

Oh wait, I am writing about My Self.

Peace,

Ik

Why are there so many "I've discovered the theory of everything, but it blatantly violates conservation of energy and makes predictions that are counter to observation, because it is simply a convoluted word salad projection of my own lunacy and ignorance of physics" cranks on SFN? And then they all think that the "scientific establishment cabal" is "out to get them" to "protect their own interests".

LOL. Mainstream science is not a shadowy government conspiracy or a greedy corporation. It's a bunch of academics trying to figure out what the universe is made of via systematized trial and error.

Doesn't the best theory we have as to how things all started violate conservation of energy in a pretty "blatant" manner?

!

Moderator Note

TheTheoretician's discussion on his own ideas has been moved to speculations, please try and keep on topic, and keep responses to mainstream science when answering other peoples threads.

Let me get this straight: I am a scientist, presenting an empirically complete, consistent, and unfalsifiable explanation of a black hole and it's moved to "speculations?" Wow. What happened to My curious scientific mind?

When I get to the point where my theory explains the origin of the Universe, space, time, dark energy, dark matter, visible energy, visible matter, and mass, I'll drop by again.

It was nice chatting with My Self for this sojourn.

Peace,

Ik

Edited by TheTheoretician

Let me get this straight: I am a scientist, presenting an empirically complete, consistent, and unfalsifiable explanation of a black hole and it's moved to "speculations?" Wow. What happened to My curious scientific mind?

Emphasis added. You're a scientist, and you have to ask?

• 5 months later...

You know the part where you divide mass by volume? (hint, hint) Try not dividing by zero, you know, something like 10^-31, or maybe 10^-21.

Riemann:

z= non-zero complex number

z/0 = \infty

Simple complex manifold... Shing-Tung Yau... Calabi Conjecture

not only are they saying that there ideas are suppressed but that in the competitive realm of science that 1.)someone might allow the "true "theory" of everything" to be hushed

and that 2.) that they are smarter than every scientist in the world?

Edited by dragonstar57

It seems like black box problem.

We know well before black hole, because we can observe it.

But we know little about next step of black hole.

To know the inside of the black hole, we must search next step phenomena of black hole in the cosmos.

And using the model of the black hole and the observed next step phenomena, we can scrutinize the inside.

It has long been known that the center of a black hole is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, in theoretical physics as it applies to special relativity. However, it's also the place where the rubber goes through the road, stands on it's head, and recites verses, verbatim, from Johnny Depp's diary kept during the filming of Alice in wonderland (affectionately dubbed, the shroom chronicles). The center of a black hole is where, Classical physics, Plane Euclidean Geometry (beautiful Euclidean Geometry as well), Simon Cowell, Neil Young, and Mother Teresa, are as relevant as a commodore 64 . However it makes me want to burn physics books when I see the sharpest of the sharpest minds in our field, mailing it in from the front lines. look, I'm pretty mainstream guys, when it comes to this stuff, however I'm afraid that the promise of a brave new world, and what that might ultimately mean, is upon us. The time has come to move on...

What if Heisenberg is as relevant at the event horizon as it is in the ever so tiny world of quantum mechanics? Gravity is so extreme at the center of a black hole, it does not occupy space in the known universe. Everything we know, everything we've done, everything we've written about is meaningless at the center of a black hole because everything breaks down there. However, the thing that keeps coming back around and rearing it's ugly head while doing a great Godzilla impersonation, is the concept of singularity. What if the center of a black hole doesn't occupy space in the known universe because it isn't in the known Universe? What if the center of a black hole isn't just an everyday run of the mill singularity ( I know, I know), but a Big Bang Singularity, creating an infinite number of universes all around us? Maybe it's a portal to Lisa Randall's infinite dimension, sharing just enough of it's infinite gravity to keep our feet on the ground. Anyway I'd love to have your thoughts on this...

As more and more plausible possibilities for how the universe works is discovered, the more into focus things that defy the old classical world get. With new theories, a black hole does not have to be this strange object which wraps the fabric of space so much that it doesn't exist in the universe )which doesn't make sense since the universe is the totality of everything), but rather just a piece of highly compressed matter which radiates a large amount of a particle which carries the force for gravity. The event horizon just happens to be where if you graphed the speed you need to escape a black hole according to distance, it exceeds light. There's really nothing special about the event horizon.

As more and more plausible possibilities for how the universe works is discovered, the more into focus things that defy the old classical world get. With new theories, a black hole does not have to be this strange object which wraps the fabric of space so much that it doesn't exist in the universe )which doesn't make sense since the universe is the totality of everything), but rather just a piece of highly compressed matter which radiates a large amount of a particle which carries the force for gravity. The event horizon just happens to be where if you graphed the speed you need to escape a black hole according to distance, it exceeds light. There's really nothing special about the event horizon.

The LHC should help bring some of the theories and ideas behind "Supersymmetry" to the forefront...