New forum (another)

fafalone

Originally posted by MajinVegeta

My alternative(that I have chosen) is being a TA, a Teacher's Assistant. What do you guys think???:confused::-(:confused::-(

Do you get to choose who's TA to be?

Originally posted by fafalone

first year

:eek:

What are your electives?

They seem all like straight hardcore courses!

Actually, no, he didn't drop out. He did poorly...in college, he used to hang out at a coffee shop and would just study the notes taken by his friend.

Wow, what a guy...

Do you get to choose who's TA to be?

Yup. I want to be a science teacher's TA. He wanted me to be his TA, and now when I told him, he was pleased. Gee, I'm such a nice gal....heh, just being sarcastic. :D

In highschool, how many elective classes are you allowed to have?

Wow! 12 electives. I'm allowed 1. My, what a contrast. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, over my 4 years of secondary school that is; not in one year!:rolleyes:

hehe

Oh...I knew that ;):embarass::cool:

Why is it that people have math levels open to ALL grades, (in some schools like mine) so people in 7th grade who can do 9th grade math can take 9th grade math classes, but this system doesn't apply to other classes. I think its unfair.:lame: :bs: :spam: :mad:

wow...I think we've got 12 where I am to, I'm not sure, I never payed enough attention to school to notice:D

my school is in the middle of the country, I'm lucky to have any science classes at all, it really sucks, but as for now I'm taking

English 12 (bleh, this is a joke)

Anatomy and Physiology (supposed to be college level, too easy to even be joked about)

Advanced computers (hard determining on what level you put yourself into it at)

AP Chemistry (this does get challenging, but most of the time it's still too easy to be considered even high school level)

although I will admit, my inattentiveness to school is what made me not eligible for any higher than Advanced Algebra in the math stuff, so I quit at intermediate and borrowed a math book from my teacher and do it in my spare time;)

Why is it that people have math levels open to ALL grades, (in some schools like mine) so people in 7th grade who can do 9th grade math can take 9th grade math classes, but this system doesn't apply to other classes. I think its unfair.:lame: :bs: :spam: :mad:

Maybe they're not challenged enough?:confused:

Originally posted by Dudde

English 12 (bleh, this is a joke)

Anatomy and Physiology (supposed to be college level, too easy to even be joked about)

Advanced computers (hard determining on what level you put yourself into it at)

AP Chemistry (this does get challenging, but most of the time it's still too easy to be considered even high school level)

English is a good course! I liked it! hehe

Anatomy / Physiology, I guess its just an intro course; have fun! Maybe it'll boost your grades :D

Is the computers software or hardware?

Oooh...chem! FUn Fun

hahaa

although I will admit, my inattentiveness to school is what made me not eligible for any higher than Advanced Algebra in the math stuff, so I quit at intermediate and borrowed a math book from my teacher and do it in my spare time;)

Originally posted by NSX

English is a good course! I liked it! hehe

Anatomy / Physiology, I guess its just an intro course; have fun! Maybe it'll boost your grades :D

Is the computers software or hardware?

Oooh...chem! FUn Fun

hahaa

yeah, english is good but it's too easy;) as is with anatomy and physiology, there's just nothing to it for anyone with comprehension of science

as for computers, I'm in CISCO 4, which is close to getting my CCNA and it's computer networking, though I am one of the top members of my high school's tech support;)

of course..can't argue with chem...:D

as for computers, I'm in CISCO 4, which is close to getting my CCNA and it's computer networking, though I am one of the top members of my high school's tech support;)

of course..can't argue with chem...:D

:eek:

Going into Computer Science or Computer Engineering I presume?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that people have math levels open to ALL grades, (in some schools like mine) so people in 7th grade who can do 9th grade math can take 9th grade math classes, but this system doesn't apply to other classes. I think its unfair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe they're not challenged enough?

For the math part, true. I'm not challenged in any of my classes except P.E. (and sometimes language arts, specifically sentence machanics 'cause I over-think). I help an 8th grade teacher (while i'm only in 7th grade) with some stuff(usually physics). Sometimes, i feel like my brain is getting moldy from non-thinking. What's annoying is that in my English class, I think WAY TOO MUCH. For one, when we were learning the format for a thesis, my teacher had an example thesis:" Diversity makes life richer. It would be boring without diversity." I don't agree, because if it were not diverse, everyone and everything looked exactly the same, then guess what? we wouldn't know what diversity would be. We would be just fine with telling each other apart......and I could write a thesis on why I think the aforementioned thesis given by my teacher/class is untenable. (Maybe I should?):bs: :zzz: :lame:

I'll still do it, now that I think about it. I have no homework today (finished it all in class) so might as well do this essay. My teacher's very open minded, and since I'm so enthusiatic about this, I will not let her "convince" (i just say okay, but thinking what ever, I let it pass when I have an objection) me. She's a great teach. I know she'll try to read the essay. I'll post it here to see if there are any counter arguments, then my paper will be invincible!!!hahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha!!(cackles) :D