Music: What gets you rockin?

Thales

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would have to say that 4 or 5 of my top ten songs of all time come from RADIOHEAD.

Not many people appreciate how brilliant they actually are!! (they are usually the same people who like Good Charlotte or Avril Lavigne)

I LOVE RADIOHEAD!

Old school punk like the Sex Pistols and the Stooges rock. 80's hair bands Faster *****cat and Guns and Roses are good bands. Rage Against the Machine helps keep the demons at bay. Smart lyrics belong to the "Boss" who's new album isn't bad. Also, Velvet Revolver and The Killers are good bands to get your blood up.

My tastes are pretty eclectic but the artists that are getting the most of my personal air-time right now are:

Boys Noize, Crystal Castles, Health.

Pretty much anything on the label Kitsune is good in my books and if I am really looking for a pick me up one of Diplo's mix tapes.

Boys Noize, Crystal Castles, Health.

Pretty much anything on the label Kitsune is good in my books and if I am really looking for a pick me up one of Diplo's mix tapes.

Same here. I just got crystal castles debut a few days after it was released. It's amazing. You like the Ed Banger guys? Justice etc?

I also like a lot of electronic stuff like Boards of Canada and many others.

You like the Ed Banger guys? Justice etc?

Man, Justice are one of my favorite artists. I almost saw them live but missed out. Have you listened to Kavinsky or Sebastian off of Ed Banger? I saw them in the summer and it was a new level of awesome.

Glad to know there is one other person on this board that knows my music :D

Have you listened to Kavinsky or Sebastian off of Ed Banger?

yeah, man. I'm a huge fan. There were a few days when I first got ed.rec.vol1 that I listened to H.A.L. by sebastian over and over and over again.

what do you like besides club/dance? I'm more of a chill ambient electronic fan myself.

• 3 weeks later...
Same here. I just got crystal castles debut a few days after it was released. It's amazing. You like the Ed Banger guys? Justice etc?

I also like a lot of electronic stuff like Boards of Canada and many others.

Although they've been around for a couple of years, I've only recently listened to Justice, if you like Daft Punk, then you're almost certain to like Justice.

I went to see '65 days of Static' last Sunday, and they blew me away, huge sound, and the drumming was bordering on the ridiculous, very good indeed. I've been listening to Lemon Jelly quite a bit too, and I'm going through an Alice in Chains phase at the moment.

All these bands are completely unrelated in style et.c