set of equations

triclino

Triclino, we're not your students and this isn't a "solve this" forum. If you are stuck with a problem, post it in the homework section and tell us what you already tried and why you're getting stuck.

If you have a point to prove with these multiple "SOLVE THIS!" threads, then make your point on the first thread and ask your question.

This is enough. We've asked you more than once already. This is a forum for debate and discussion not a place to lecture, test others or plan ways to create elaborate condecending traps.

Is this a homework question? Did you try to solve it? Are you stuck with this? Is there a point to this? Make it.

~moo

It is understandable that the problems that I bring to the attention of the forum are problems that i cannot solve .

Hence the expression :" solve this"

There also problems that i have an idea of their proof but i am not quite sure .

Definitely none of them are homework since i am not a candidate of any educational institute neither am i planning to become one.

It is understandable that the problems that I bring to the attention of the forum are problems that i cannot solve .

Hence the expression :" solve this"

There also problems that i have an idea of their proof but i am not quite sure .

Definitely none of them are homework since i am not a candidate of any educational institute neither am i planning to become one.

Try to be a bit less demanding and more cooperative then. Like we say all the time to *EVERYONE* with a question, we're not in the habit of solving questions for others; we want to see where you got stuck and what you already tried so we can help.

Moved to homework help.