From 19th to 24th of November(maybe earthquake storm),

6th of December

Iran:

30th of August,from 18th to 23th of November,9th and

16th of December

Turkey:

11th and 29th of October,13th and 19th of

November,23th of December

If you are interested earthquake prediction in the past you can open in yahoo.com here:"earthquake prediction by Boyko Iliev".

You can open here:http://www.free.top.bg/laquakes

Thank you.

With Respect: Boyko Iliev

I heard that if Japan has a huge earthquake it will break the economy, because they have so many overseas shares they will sell them to pay for damages.

did you know, that the day after the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, the banks in Japan were open again!

• 3 weeks later...

oh no, im shaking with fear [excuse the pun]

what evidence is there that there will randomly be a world wide earthquake. some areas cannot have earthquakes.

earthquakes occur when the tectonic plates slide over one another, areas nowhere near the tectonic borders, such as the UK rarely have a 'normal' earthquakes, although it has happened rarely and only on very light or should i say low scales.

unless all of the tectonic plates went into a domino effect [which they can't and wont] i see no reason why there should be a world wide earthquake. or several smaller ones spreading over the world.

(i have little experience in tectonic movements, so i could be wrong, its just there is little evidence to support the original post, that i have seen, and i see little reason, as explained above, why this could or would happen, using the little knowledge i do have on earthquakes and tectonic plates)

• 2 months later...

well it seems that most of these are wrong... i mean there's the last few weeks of the year that we have to live through... but as we know, this was clearly a thread in which the original post was utter $*** !

(just thought i'd point it out!)

^Yeah, got to agree with you there 5614. I (or anyone) could say that there is going to be a major earthquake in Japan, exactly 3:30 AM local time on December 26th and call it a prediction. :) What it is actually, but only a prediction with no scientific base whatsoever. More of a guess really. :P

wonder where the dude got it from... like was it an official scam kinda thing, or just a random guy coming to a random science forum site making up crap?

ah, whatever, there's always one! - just ignore them! :D